Jeff found dead

Virginia Roberts Giuffre provided evidence corroborating Epstein & Maxwell's abuse: "photographs, plane logs and even a medical record from Presbyterian Hospital in New York where Giuffre was taken by Epstein after a particularly abusive sex episode."
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233704797.html#storylink=cpy

Hopefully the Miami Herald doesn't allow this to just drop now. Hopefully they are relentless in following up their investigations. Hopefully we can get civil suits to bring out the truth if nothing else.

The corrupt, fascist news media were up to their ears in the scandal. The editor of the Miami Herald probably pitched in to pay the hitman.

If not for the Herald, Epstein would still be free.

If not for William Barr, Epstein would be free.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre provided evidence corroborating Epstein & Maxwell's abuse: "photographs, plane logs and even a medical record from Presbyterian Hospital in New York where Giuffre was taken by Epstein after a particularly abusive sex episode."
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233704797.html#storylink=cpy

Hopefully the Miami Herald doesn't allow this to just drop now. Hopefully they are relentless in following up their investigations. Hopefully we can get civil suits to bring out the truth if nothing else.

The corrupt, fascist news media were up to their ears in the scandal. The editor of the Miami Herald probably pitched in to pay the hitman.

The government acted upon the investigation piece of the Herald.

Chance of being an actual Suicide....
I would give it a solid 1 out 1,000

Wow, even a radical leftist sees through this.

The question is, will America let this go?

Will the democrats and the deep state get away with such a blatant act?

Yep, the fascist leftists in the press will start lying and kill any inquiry into the hit.

With people like yourself intent on making this a very partisan issue, yes, it will get buried.

Yep, and then let Epstein go.

The Herald report was in 2007 and the feds pushed it to the State of Florida to cover up the acts. The state gave Epstein a light slap on the wrist, he was released to his mansion to serve his "sentence"

Bill Clinton went to Pedo island like 24 times?

Come on, guys. This is a Clinton hit. Epstein could have made a deal and rolled on many powerful people.

Throw the body on the Clinton pile.
I have a hard time believing a high profile prison with such a high profile person would screw up a suicide watch. But the Media will blame Trump and give the prison a pass.

Trump is the top law enforcement official in the country. Should we not blame the person at the top? If I was president there would have been someone sitting outside his cell 24 hours a day.
You dont know much about how the system works, do you...

This will end up being the story of this decade. No way this is true.
I would imagine Barr is beside himself, and should be. He was supposed to be under watch after the last incident.
This will be big.

Bill Clinton before Epstines untimely death
EBn592NX4AAqBcg.jpg

Bill Clinton after the news release
EBn592RXYAQbk7h.jpg

The Herald report was in 2007 and the feds pushed it to the State of Florida to cover up the acts. The state gave Epstein a light slap on the wrist, he was released to his mansion to serve his "sentence"

Obviously you need to catch up.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

Ya know, it's within my Christian nature to forgive.

But on the other hand...

maxresdefault.jpg

:banana:

Bill Clinton went to Pedo island like 24 times?

Come on, guys. This is a Clinton hit. Epstein could have made a deal and rolled on many powerful people.

Throw the body on the Clinton pile.
I have a hard time believing a high profile prison with such a high profile person would screw up a suicide watch. But the Media will blame Trump and give the prison a pass.

Trump is the top law enforcement official in the country. Should we not blame the person at the top? If I was president there would have been someone sitting outside his cell 24 hours a day.
You dont know much about how the system works, do you...

Please, explain it to me and explain what I said that was wrong. I'm listening.

Chance of being an actual Suicide....
I would give it a solid 1 out 1,000

Wow, even a radical leftist sees through this.

The question is, will America let this go?

Will the democrats and the deep state get away with such a blatant act?

Yep, the fascist leftists in the press will start lying and kill any inquiry into the hit.

With people like yourself intent on making this a very partisan issue, yes, it will get buried.

It IS a partisan issue.

Epstein was the pimp of Hollywood, the News Media, and the democrat elite. Oprah Winfrey and Brad Pitt are involved in his little sex business. From Matt Damon to Matt Lauer, the who's who of the leftist infotainment elite all were clients of the perverted pimp.

Attorney General Bill Barr on Jeffrey Epstein: "I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered."

Obviously you need to catch up.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

Once it heated up, even the corrupt, holocaust denying Times ran with it.

Years After Plea Deal in Sex Case, Jeffrey Epstein’s Accusers Will Get Their Day in Court

Dead men tell no Clinton tales
Wonder if he gave up the pervert Trump?

a.h Epstein documents PROVE Trump wasn't involved deal with it d.a.

awwww what a bubble bust lo

BLACKOUT: New Epstein Documents Clear Trump
Copy Link Download
Mark Randazza joins The Alex Jones Show to expose the new Jeffrey Epstein data dump that clears President Trump.

Trump being the top law enforcement official in the country is responsible in the end for the failure here. Let's see what he does about that.

that's only going on in the eyes of an idiot whose clueless.

Forum List

Back