Jeff found dead

Bill Clinton went to Pedo island like 24 times?

Come on, guys. This is a Clinton hit. Epstein could have made a deal and rolled on many powerful people.

Throw the body on the Clinton pile.
I have a hard time believing a high profile prison with such a high profile person would screw up a suicide watch. But the Media will blame Trump and give the prison a pass.

Trump is the top law enforcement official in the country. Should we not blame the person at the top? If I was president there would have been someone sitting outside his cell 24 hours a day.
You dont know much about how the system works, do you...

Please, explain it to me and explain what I said that was wrong. I'm listening.
1. Trump has no authority over his incarceration, placement, or release. These are all local authorities.
2, Only local authorities are responsible if their staff was negligent or allowed a hit to occur.

End of your rant...
Federal facility.
Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York - Wikipedia

Except he was Bill’s butt buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramps butt buddy. See how this works!!

Donnie is king. Bow to your king, troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like you do, no way.

Yeah you wont bow to Trump,you just do so with mass murderer,drug smuggler and rapist Hitlery. You have this sad obsession over Trump yet even though this video here is all documented with cold hard facts, we never hear a peep from you over THEIR corruption.:rolleyes:

Why the Clintons Belong in Prison by Melrose Larry Green (2006, Paperback) for sale online | eBay

or a peep from you even though nobody has ever been able to debunk the facts in this video,over Obamas corruption either.o_O

i never ONCE heard you say ONE WORD over the corruption of the Clintons or Obama when they were in office when you were here,Trump gets in office,and all of a sudden its the end of the world for you. how pathetic.

ever wonder WHY you're considered a troll around here?:rolleyes:

Its not because you hate Trump its because of how you blatantly ignore facts of the corruption of the democrats all the time exactly the same as sealybozo does..:rolleyes:

:abgg2q.jpg::bigboy:

as always,when you are losing a debate and cant counter the facts,you evade the evidence and run off.i rest my case.

GOD misunderstood my prayer I said Trump not Epstein,,,Oh well try try again

that is not even remotely funny.

what the fuck is wrong with you.
The monster molested little girls.
what would you expect?

Did you even read the post I was responding too and defending?

The person said they had prayed that would happen to Trump not Epstien?

And such a statement is fucked up and beyond the pale no matter who said it
And folks here accusing Clinton aren't equally fe-d up?

i see you have done no research in your life on the clintons same as penelope troll and her fellow troll golfing gator.:iyfyus.jpg:

You have to laugh. All the Trupettes talking about Bill Clinton.

Donald Trump:
1) is on a video standing with Epstein oogling & discussing young girls.
2) Is on video saying how he & his bud Jerry like young women.
3) Is on video admitting he knew Epstein was a child rapist as he liked young girls.
4) Is accused by a woman of rape when she was 13 at an Epstein party

But hey, that Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton never shoewed any interest in underaged girls. Trump has.
SURE and then you woke up curled up in the fetal position and started sucking your thumb because you realized it was only a dream

Hopefully he had a KILL SWITCH.... he's got a people to realize information dead or nnt.. IF PPL CAN'T SEE THE BODY COUNTS NOW AND HOW GOV COVERS UP THEN CONSIDER YOURSELVES THE DUMBEST MOTHER FKRS LEFT STANDING.... There are bad ppl in nthe GV and u dumb mother fkrs wonn't listen. sry for typos in a hurry
So you think the government killed him.

Arkancide!!!!

you cross the clintons and come up with too much dirt on them,you indeed end up getting ARKANSAWED indeed. you and mindwars so much nailed it my friend.:beer:

The Clintons can get someone anywhere. This was expected though. Bill was too close to Epstein.

If the investigation goes on there will be more suicides.

The Clinton's have nothing left, they have no power and no influence. Once Hillary lost the 2nd time they were done. They no longer had any power to trade for favors.

You people really need to move on, find a new boggieman.

and i just took you to school and proved you wrong showing you have egg on your face.:abgg2q.jpg:

Nope, you are still wrong. They are has-beens that have no influence any more. The only reason they had any to start with was they were in positions of power. Now they have nothing to offer anyone.

You are just stuck in the past...move on dude...find a new focus for your delusions.

the only one here that is wrong and delusional is CLEARLY you moron. same as penelope you play dodgeball with facts unable to stand toe to toe in a debate,

Suicide by jail guard.

Lessee:
Top wanted man on MAJOR crime charges is under constant suicide watch by guards with everything one can harm oneself with removed from cell, STILL found dead of "apparent" suicide with strange marks around neck.

Yep.

Arkansacide strikes again.

View attachment 273709 View attachment 273710

Who else do we know where hundreds of close associates to them who had ANYTHING which might incriminate the Clinton Political Career all died under strange circumstances, strange accidents, traffic mishaps, suicide, etc?

Know anyone with even FIVE such cases?

Littler Rock, that sleepy little town where many years ago, after Reagan appointed GHW Bush in charge of his narco squad to go after cocaine shipments coming into Florida found a new place they could safely bring drugs into, and just coincidentally, Willy, brother Roger and Jeff were all close buds and heavy users. Hmmmm. Yep. Nothing to see here Marge! Just move along!
In this case, I agree a lot of people wanted him dead. I don't know why you think it was the Clintons, in particular. Maybe a lot of money changed hands with a prison guard. The folks who want him dead have plenty of money. It's kinda crazy to be guessing who, though.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who wanted him dead,including the Clintons considering how many trips Bill took on the Lolita express.
Which of course is the perfect cover for whoever did it.
I'd imagine the list of suspects is several pages long.

Funny how someone on suicide watch with dirt on the Clintons can ‘kill himself’

Likely suicide with 3 9mm to the head.

No, it would be the Clinton's, associates that have dirt on them seem to like suicide.

He got Vince Fostered.

The Clinton Crime Family strikes again.

B'loney. The Clintons are adept score keepers. Epstein kept photos and notes to blackmail people. It's likely the Clintons did as well. It is certainly consistent with their "character".
:thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

has been happening for DECADES now,people who have dirt on the clintons die of an alleged suicide or die in another violant way.

Last edited:

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” he said when he was just a real estate developer in New York City and not president.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life,” he said.

How does someone on suicide watch commit suicide?

29197B5B-562B-4534-BB06-649E67DC3824.png

Wonder what they're smirking about?
5d23928621a8613aed21e4e5-750-375.jpg
You’re confused, you’re thinking of the Clintons
You're the one that's confused, if you think that's Clinton in the picture.
View attachment 273739
The girls are where? If you were making a case for homoerotic behavior, maybe you'd have a point. On the other hand, considering what Epstein has been involved in, I ask again about the photo I posted, what are they smirking about?
Probably bragging about the underage girls they banged.
I agree. Trump and Epstein seem to be proud of something sordid.

You’re confused, you’re thinking of the Clintons
You're the one that's confused, if you think that's Clinton in the picture.
View attachment 273739
The girls are where? If you were making a case for homoerotic behavior, maybe you'd have a point. On the other hand, considering what Epstein has been involved in, I ask again about the photo I posted, what are they smirking about?
Probably bragging about the underage girls they banged.
I agree. Trump and Epstein seem to be proud of something sordid.
The only photo I've seen of Trump and Epstein is in public, Clinton looks pretty chum with him.

Bill Clinton before Epstines untimely death
EBn592NX4AAqBcg.jpg

Bill Clinton after the news release
EBn592RXYAQbk7h.jpg

those pics remind me of clinton when ron brown was killed in an alleged plane crash.

the people who keep defending Clintons corruption and his history of murdering people who know too much of his crimes like these stupid fuck trolls penelope and golfing gator who both have proven on this thread they cant stand toe to toe in a debate and evade facts, here is the PROOF these two trolls and the rest of the clinton worshippers CANNOT get around that clinton is a murderer.

Remember when he was at Ron Browns funeral and he came out of the funeral with a couple of people laughing his head off having a jolly old good time? "He was laughing knowing he got away with killing Brown."

He was laughing coming out of the funeral and then all of a sudden he notices there is a camera focused on him and then within SECONDS,he all of a sudden stops laughing and then pretends to start crying. He has been trained very well to act,i can say that much for him.

take that you fucking clinton worshippers.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Was FBI agent Sal Cincinelli lead investigator of the Clinton foundation investigation? Didn't he also kill himself a few weeks ago?

The Clintons can get someone anywhere. This was expected though. Bill was too close to Epstein.

If the investigation goes on there will be more suicides.

The Clinton's have nothing left, they have no power and no influence. Once Hillary lost the 2nd time they were done. They no longer had any power to trade for favors.

You people really need to move on, find a new boggieman.

and i just took you to school and proved you wrong showing you have egg on your face.:abgg2q.jpg:

it is FUNNY indeed how i took you to school and you ened up with egg on your face troll.LOL

why do you respond to your own post, telling yourself that you got egg on your face?

Is this forum too complicated for you?

Dead men tell no Clinton tales
Wonder if he gave up the pervert Trump?

a.h Epstein documents PROVE Trump wasn't involved deal with it d.a.

awwww what a bubble bust lo

BLACKOUT: New Epstein Documents Clear Trump
Copy Link Download
Mark Randazza joins The Alex Jones Show to expose the new Jeffrey Epstein data dump that clears President Trump.

Trump being the top law enforcement official in the country is responsible in the end for the failure here. Let's see what he does about that.

that's only going on in the eyes of an idiot whose clueless.

When no one gets held accountable?

the clintons not being held accountable for their crimes has indeed being going on at LEAST back since the 1980's.

Forum List

Back