Jeff found dead

You can still be brought back within 5.
That doesn't mean you will be, especially if you have injuries that interfere.

I wouldnt think he'd have been able to to drop far enough to break his neck so it was likely strangulation.
In that case they could have gotten to him in plenty of time to revive him if the check every 3 minutes rule is true.
No, because he could have had a crushed trachea, or an artery rupture, as often happens to people who asphyxiate themselves.

So it's your contention that he actually committed suicide?

Arkancide.

He was already in solitary and on suicide watch....It took two years for Jeffrey Dahmer to be killed in prison....Five years for Whitey Bulger to be whacked in prison.

No fucking way this is "suicide".

/ thread.

I wouldnt think he'd have been able to to drop far enough to break his neck so it was likely strangulation.
In that case they could have gotten to him in plenty of time to revive him if the check every 3 minutes rule is true.
No, because he could have had a crushed trachea, or an artery rupture, as often happens to people who asphyxiate themselves.

Yeah, he probably did.

Yeah, he probably did.

While under suicide watch....well congrats.
You're the only person here who believes that.

Bullshit!!!
Hmm, no, the sitting president up for re-election clearly would have the most to lose. Hey, you are the one who wanted to take a walk down Crazy Lane. And, oops, now you don't like where it has taken you.
Yeah, and all of the shit I saw President Bill Clinton do while I was in Somalia didn't happen either.

Lol well there you go. You found one hahah
Let’s put it on the scale let’s see what weighs more

I pointed out Hastert but this problem affects all races, ages, politics or whatever else you want to come up with.
It’s not even on the same playing field,, pizza gate.. John podesta has naked paintings of kids in in a pool dead..
Opreah was partying with Weinstein when everyone knew he knew what he was doing to little girls..

I don't try to make excuses for that and have condemned the very same people without offering up deflections.
Democrats are predators

Dennis Hastert: Ex-House speaker can't be alone with children, judge rules - CNN
This guys is done! If he was a democrat he would be getting awards and hanging with opraha see the difference

Joe Biden is in video touching little girls! He said in first place.

Incredibly convenient for a lot of powerful people that while under constant supervision this person was able to enact two suicide attempts, the second being successful.
Was video surveillance part of his monitoring?

I pointed out Hastert but this problem affects all races, ages, politics or whatever else you want to come up with.
It’s not even on the same playing field,, pizza gate.. John podesta has naked paintings of kids in in a pool dead..
Opreah was partying with Weinstein when everyone knew he knew what he was doing to little girls..

I don't try to make excuses for that and have condemned the very same people without offering up deflections.
Democrats are predators

Dennis Hastert: Ex-House speaker can't be alone with children, judge rules - CNN
This guys is done! If he was a democrat he would be getting awards and hanging with opraha see the difference

Joe Biden is in video touching little girls! He said in first place.

What do you want to bet that no one gets held accountable for what happened here?

It was either total incompetence or total corruption that permitted the termination of Epstein's life. He already tried to kill himself (allegedly) 3 weeks ago. He should have been under 24-hour surveillance and been in a straight-jacket and in a padded cell. I blame Barr.
Remember how they ALLOWED Jeffery Dahmer to be murdered in prison. Either he was murdered or he escaped with help. There was no suicide.

Forum List

Back