Jeff found dead

Trump is the top law enforcement official in the country. Should we not blame the person at the top? If I was president there would have been someone sitting outside his cell 24 hours a day.
You dont know much about how the system works, do you...

Please, explain it to me and explain what I said that was wrong. I'm listening.
1. Trump has no authority over his incarceration, placement, or release. These are all local authorities.
2, Only local authorities are responsible if their staff was negligent or allowed a hit to occur.

End of your rant...

It's a Federal Prison. Trump is the top Federal Official.
Yeah and everyone that works for him had nothing to do with the attempt to impeach him.

The ignorance and gullibility of Democrats is breathtaking.

No idea what you are trying to say.

There's a lot of people letting out a huge sigh of relief today.

The problem is a lot of people won't be punished for the crimes they committed.

The FBI needs to continue investigating everyone associated with him.
No one takes this guy off watch.
Actually, he was evaluated by doctors who said he did not need to be on suicide watch. And that recommendation was followed.
link, please

Which would have been total B.S. He is probably the most infamous person awaiting trial. He had already attempted suicide. No one takes this guy off watch.
You think we live in an age where people can just go to a store and buy remote cameras for their home? Get real, there was no realistic way to keep an eye on Epstien.

There is always surveillance at this institution. Think we will get to see it?

Nope.In a case as big as this. just you watch,they will come out and say something like "we cant show the film because of national security reasons" .:abgg2q.jpg: its such a sad world i want to get angry but that does no good so what can you do but just laugh about it as i did.much healthier that way. or like death angel said so well,they will say they malfunctioned.something like that,thats a given.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
24AF63EA-9AF7-4F9F-99CC-78FE44283A42.png

You're gonna have to dance faster than that if you expect people to buy the official line on this.
I stated a simple fact. Act like an adult for a moment and acknowledge you didnt know the fact i posted.

Actually, I just read that before you posted it. But, you're right. Your post was factual. That's the official line.

I'm just saying it's not very plausible.

You dont know much about how the system works, do you...

Please, explain it to me and explain what I said that was wrong. I'm listening.
1. Trump has no authority over his incarceration, placement, or release. These are all local authorities.
2, Only local authorities are responsible if their staff was negligent or allowed a hit to occur.

End of your rant...

It's a Federal Prison. Trump is the top Federal Official.
Yeah and everyone that works for him had nothing to do with the attempt to impeach him.

The ignorance and gullibility of Democrats is breathtaking.

No idea what you are trying to say.
Not a surprise at all.
I guess re-explaining it would be a total waste of time then.

Which would have been total B.S. He is probably the most infamous person awaiting trial. He had already attempted suicide. No one takes this guy off watch.
You think we live in an age where people can just go to a store and buy remote cameras for their home? Get real, there was no realistic way to keep an eye on Epstien.

There is always surveillance at this institution. Think we will get to see it?

Nope.In a case as big as this. just you watch,they will come out and say something like "we cant show the film because of national security reasons" .:abgg2q.jpg: its such a sad world i want to get angry but that does no good so what can you do but just laugh about it as i did.much healthier that way. or like death angel said so well,they will say they malfunctioned.something like that,thats a given.:abgg2q.jpg:

It's why I support people breaking things.

I'm just saying it's not very plausible.
For what reason, other than not fitting a certain narrative? None.

An (extremely) high-profile prisoner who almost died a few weeks before from a "suicide attempt"? One who was poised to spill the beans on an untold number of wealthy powerful people? Gimme a break. Even the most stalwart government cheerleaders are having trouble swallowing that.

An (extremely) high-profile prisoner who almost died a few weeks be for from "suicide"?
Possibly. Have you read any medical determination that it was a suicide attempt? Nope. And even then, if a team of doctors would deem him "not a suicide threat", his lawyer would have been on the phone 5 seconds later.

Just because you don't fully understand something does not mean it therefore becomes true or likely that a narrative you prefer is the correct one. It just means you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

There's a lot of people letting out a huge sigh of relief today.

The problem is a lot of people won't be punished for the crimes they committed.

The FBI needs to continue investigating everyone associated with him.
No one takes this guy off watch.
Actually, he was evaluated by doctors who said he did not need to be on suicide watch. And that recommendation was followed.
link, please
I found it.

An (extremely) high-profile prisoner who almost died a few weeks be for from "suicide"?
Possibly. Have you read any medical determination that it was a suicide attempt? Nope. And even then, if a team of doctors would deem him "not a suicide threat", his lawyer would have been on the phone 5 seconds later.
I’m sure the official Deep State doctors will be releasing the proper reports.

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” he said when he was just a real estate developer in New York City and not president.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life,” he said.

Then he was promptly barred from all Trump properties.
While Bill became a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express.

Possibly. Have you read any medical determination that it was a suicide attempt? Nope.
No. And I doubt very seriously it was a suicide attempt. That's why I quoted it. He was an obvious target for murder, either by inmates or outside interests. That's obvious to everyone, include the prison officials. It just doesn't pass the sniff test.

Forum List

Back