Jeff found dead

I have a hard time believing a high profile prison with such a high profile person would screw up a suicide watch. But the Media will blame Trump and give the prison a pass.

Trump is the top law enforcement official in the country. Should we not blame the person at the top? If I was president there would have been someone sitting outside his cell 24 hours a day.
You dont know much about how the system works, do you...

Please, explain it to me and explain what I said that was wrong. I'm listening.
1. Trump has no authority over his incarceration, placement, or release. These are all local authorities.
2, Only local authorities are responsible if their staff was negligent or allowed a hit to occur.

End of your rant...

It's a Federal Prison. Trump is the top Federal Official.

Give it a rest Fknob.

Trump is the top law enforcement official in the country. Should we not blame the person at the top? If I was president there would have been someone sitting outside his cell 24 hours a day.
You dont know much about how the system works, do you...

Please, explain it to me and explain what I said that was wrong. I'm listening.
1. Trump has no authority over his incarceration, placement, or release. These are all local authorities.
2, Only local authorities are responsible if their staff was negligent or allowed a hit to occur.

End of your rant...

It's a Federal Prison. Trump is the top Federal Official.

Give it a rest Fknob.

No.

A person with incredibly damning information who lived a flamboyant life and now will be in prison forever tries to take his own life and is then taken off suicide watch?
It may be “official” but it ain’t factual.

Wonder what they're smirking about?

5d23928621a8613aed21e4e5-750-375.jpg

That's the expression one has on their face when a libtard digs up a picture from the 1990s and tries to make something out of nothing.

No. And I doubt very seriously it was a suicide attempt. That's why I quoted it. He was an obvious target for murder, either by inmates or outside interests. That's obvious to everyone, include the prison officials. It just doesn't pass the sniff test.
I think it does pass the test. For one, you claim he attempted suicide, then say you seriously doubt he committed suicide? Your ideas definitely fail the sniff test. Second, this guy was never giving up anything, as he pled the 5th the way others breathe. He was a disgraced millionaire used to the high life, looking at spending the rest of his life in prison. It's very, very easy to believe that he committed suicide, to any rational person not desperately seeking a conspiracy narrative.

And what did Epstien know about Trump?
I dont know. Do you? Nope. Which, of course, means you are about to declare, with 100% confidence,that you know what epstein knew about trump.

I do know that, when asked if the shenanigans ever happened in the presence of trump, epstein pled the 5th.

"It’s the little things, like failing to administer a suicide watch on the highest profile prisoner in America, that convinces people that American institutions are fundamentally broken." - Jeff Sessions

No. And I doubt very seriously it was a suicide attempt. That's why I quoted it. He was an obvious target for murder, either by inmates or outside interests. That's obvious to everyone, include the prison officials. It just doesn't pass the sniff test.
So what? I think it does pass the test. For one, you claim he attempted suicide, then say you seriously doubt he committed suicide?

Wow. Are you not familiar with the practice of putting a term that you don't actually mean in quotes??

I don't know how he died. But, whether we're talking about murder or actual suicide, he was an obvious risk. The entire country (except for you and the staff at the Metropolitan Correctional Center) basically assumed he'd get whacked.

It's very, very easy to believe that he committed suicide, to any rational person not desperately seeking a conspiracy narrative. .

The claim that he committed suicide isn't the part of the official story that fails the sniff test. The part where they weren't keeping an eye on him is what reeks.

"Alleged "camera malfunction" last night at MCC where Jeffrey Epstein was locked up.

Two guards were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance"

Jeffrey Epstein suicide apparently first suicide ever committed at MCC in New York"

Last edited:
Well, that's how crazy people think....start from a narrative, instead of arriving at conclusions from evidence, then fit any new information to it.

Is that what you said when Trump was accused of "colluding" with Russia?

Bill Clinton before Epstines untimely death
EBn592NX4AAqBcg.jpg

Bill Clinton after the news release
EBn592RXYAQbk7h.jpg

those pics remind me of clinton when ron brown was killed in an alleged plane crash.

the people who keep defending Clintons corruption and his history of murdering people who know too much of his crimes like these stupid fuck trolls penelope and golfing gator who both have proven on this thread they cant stand toe to toe in a debate and evade facts, here is the PROOF these two trolls and the rest of the clinton worshippers CANNOT get around that clinton is a murderer.

Remember when he was at Ron Browns funeral and he came out of the funeral with a couple of people laughing his head off having a jolly old good time? "He was laughing knowing he got away with killing Brown."

He was laughing coming out of the funeral and then all of a sudden he notices there is a camera focused on him and then within SECONDS,he all of a sudden stops laughing and then pretends to start crying. He has been trained very well to act,i can say that much for him.

take that you fucking clinton worshippers.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Most of the people here probably don't even know who Ron Brown is. They are blissfully unaware.

For many years I had a website devoted to Clinton scandals + corruption, they have a long, documented history of corruption and a trail of dead bodies... all people who ("coincidentally") either had dirt on them or were about to testify against them. I think many people are willfully blind.

Alleged "camera malfunction" last night at MCC where Jeffrey Epstein was locked up.

Two guards were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance"

Jeffrey Epstein suicide apparently first suicide ever committed at MCC in New York

Source?

Forum List

Back