Jeff Sessions firing alert source reveals when Trump will can the useless attorney general

I think he'll be fired, but not until after the mid-terms. We'll see.

I hear they are making their move this week. They fkd with the wrong one.

Clinton is next I'm hearing too ..

I thought htey would wait too, buuuut we'll have to see I suppose.
Comet admitted she broke the law. I don't see how Dems always weasel out of doing prison time. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Because the deep state is everything and everyone who has destroyed this nation. Using 911 it goes back that far.

Peopel refuse to research, they refuse to see the dots that have unfolded in front of them foe years it's called the New World Order, that is what this is all about.

The democrats want to take over from the core of our very living, to creating a communist country ..

Manchurian candidate is an under statement........

They are and have been that crooked, gawd if ppl only knew half of it they'd shit bricks............
Except they don't, and you can't tell them, because none of it is true, and it can't be verified. So it turns out to be a lie on your part.

The role of the Attorney General is not to be the Presidents' enforcer. The AG is not the President's hitman. The AG's office is not the President's praetorian guard.

It is only in third world autocratic hell holes like Venezuela that this is the case. Given that Trump admires this form of government and his supporters don't give a shit about check and balances, it is no surprise that Trump would want to fire Sessions. The constitution was mean to be trampled and defecated on if your name is Trump.
I don't know... To me a person has to get tired of the attacks, and the false accusations of collusion with the Russians, and the false dossier that got it all started.

Then you have hollyweird attacking him because they feared his administration was going to clean up that pit of devil's over time, and bring back the things that once produced great citizens in our society (maga)

Then you have multiple groups who are using each other in order to keep their pie in the sky going, while trampling all over other citizens rights, beliefs, freedom, liberties, and life as they wanted for their children and grandchildren.... They lived life without any resistance given because they knew what they were doing was right in regards to raising great citizens, and living peacefully together in this nation. Wow was they wrong for allowing their gaurd to be let down for far too long and/or all due to their selfishness and greed in which destroyed their common sense in life.

President Trump has made it no secret that he regrets putting Jeff Sessions in charge of his Justice Department. At least once a week, Trump will voice his grievance with the former Alabama senator, wishing he had nominated someone more loyal to him.

Jeff Sessions FIRING Alert - Source Reveals When Trump Will CAN the Useless Attorney General!

We told yah Jeff Sessions is about to be fired, we'll see what kind of bs is flung at him, Trump wants him gone too . Sessions tried to screw Trump.

Sessions needs to go he's a globalist prick!!

Alex told us earlier this week talk is swirling about Sessions and the firing we're suppose to hear something this week.

View attachment 213100

EXCLUSIVE! Trump Set To Fire Sessions, Purge Deep State Moles, Declassify Bombshell Info
A couple of typos in your title. Let me help clean them up for you

Jeff Sessions firing alert source reveals when Trump will can the attorney general who is not a mindless lackey, doing the Shitstain's bidding, and helping to cover his fat geriatric ass.

The role of the Attorney General is not to be the Presidents' enforcer. The AG is not the President's hitman. The AG's office is not the President's praetorian guard.

It is only in third world autocratic hell holes like Venezuela that this is the case. Given that Trump admires this form of government and his supporters don't give a shit about check and balances, it is no surprise that Trump would want to fire Sessions. The constitution was mean to be trampled and defecated on if your name is Trump.
I don't know... To me a person has to get tired of the attacks, and the false accusations of collusion with the Russians, and the false dossier that got it all started.

Then you have hollyweird attacking him because they feared his administration was going to clean up that pit of devil's over time, and bring back the things that once produced great citizens in our society (maga)

Then you have multiple groups who are using each other in order to keep their pie in the sky going, while trampling all over other citizens rights, beliefs, freedom, liberties, and life as they wanted for their children and grandchildren.... They lived life without any resistance given because they knew what they were doing was right in regards to raising great citizens, and living peacefully together in this nation. Wow was they wrong for allowing their gaurd to be let down for far too long and/or all due to their selfishness and greed in which destroyed their common sense in life.

That's what happens when you think like normal people. =):iyfyus.jpg:

What is your evidence the accusations of a "conspiracy" are false?

And how is the confirmed parts of the dossier "false"?

President Trump has made it no secret that he regrets putting Jeff Sessions in charge of his Justice Department. At least once a week, Trump will voice his grievance with the former Alabama senator, wishing he had nominated someone more loyal to him.

Jeff Sessions FIRING Alert - Source Reveals When Trump Will CAN the Useless Attorney General!

We told yah Jeff Sessions is about to be fired, we'll see what kind of bs is flung at him, Trump wants him gone too . Sessions tried to screw Trump.

Sessions needs to go he's a globalist prick!!

Alex told us earlier this week talk is swirling about Sessions and the firing we're suppose to hear something this week.

View attachment 213100

EXCLUSIVE! Trump Set To Fire Sessions, Purge Deep State Moles, Declassify Bombshell Info
A couple of typos in your title. Let me help clean them up for you

Jeff Sessions firing alert source reveals when Trump will can the attorney general who is not a mindless lackey, doing the Shitstain's bidding, and helping to cover his fat geriatric ass.

You will soon learn how much I give a chit about Typos. lol

I think he'll be fired, but not until after the mid-terms. We'll see.

I hear they are making their move this week. They fkd with the wrong one.

Clinton is next I'm hearing too ..

I thought htey would wait too, buuuut we'll have to see I suppose.
Comet admitted she broke the law. I don't see how Dems always weasel out of doing prison time. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Because the deep state is everything and everyone who has destroyed this nation. Using 911 it goes back that far.

Peopel refuse to research, they refuse to see the dots that have unfolded in front of them foe years it's called the New World Order, that is what this is all about.

The democrats want to take over from the core of our very living, to creating a communist country ..

Manchurian candidate is an under statement........

They are and have been that crooked, gawd if ppl only knew half of it they'd shit bricks............
Except they don't, and you can't tell them, because none of it is true, and it can't be verified. So it turns out to be a lie on your part.

what are you doing over here asshole , oh it can all be proved you are just to fkn stupid to see it, read it, find it, and most of all COMPRHEND IT ALL......... Try coming back from planet asshole you might actually figure something out.

I'm beginning to think that Sessions is the left's secret weapon. They couldn't ask for a more accommodating AG. Having said that, I don't think Trump will fire him before the midterms because not only would he not get a new one confirmed, it would also be giving the left ammo for the election. But if the Republicans hold onto the House, there'll be Hell to pay in the DOJ and FBI.
So you don't care for the rule of law? Got it.
You actually applied or used the double standard here ?? ROTFLMBO

I'm beginning to think that Sessions is the left's secret weapon. They couldn't ask for a more accommodating AG. Having said that, I don't think Trump will fire him before the midterms because not only would he not get a new one confirmed, it would also be giving the left ammo for the election. But if the Republicans hold onto the House, there'll be Hell to pay in the DOJ and FBI.
So you don't care for the rule of law? Got it.

You wouldn't know truth if it slapped you in your face.

What is your evidence the accusations of a "conspiracy" are false?

And how is the confirmed parts of the dossier "false"?
Really ??? Do you think that people are dumb enough to rehash all the evidence that has already been discussed on the issue over the last year + ????

Better go find you another sandbox to play in, because this forum has been educated over time about these things.

Of course bringing up the dead horse in order to beat on it some more is the way of a political hack trying to manipulate the findings over time, and this by spinning it to what one thinks will give his or her party an advantage in the coming elections.

Better try your hackery on others because this citizen has been educated enough to know what has went on in all of this bullcrap over time.

They are going to indict Trump Jr. seems they are going to use some bs bogus process crime charge. The deep state is pulling this one
They better think twice about messing with the Trumpinator's kids. I don't think they've thought thru making him angry. They won't like him when he gets angry.

Fire Sessions, appoint Jr as AG

They are going to indict Trump Jr. seems they are going to use some bs bogus process crime charge. The deep state is pulling this one.
An independent council needs to be appointed immediately to investigate the investigators. This will be the balance of power expected in all of this, and it will place the checks and balances needed in all of this. To have a one sided politically biased investigation of a Presidency is just wrong, and to allow it to keep going without the other crimes being investigated in an equal balance of justice is an outrage.

No party should have a monopoly on this nation like the Demon-crats were attempting to have, and still think that they have.

It's a sickening situation really.

They are going to indict Trump Jr. seems they are going to use some bs bogus process crime charge. The deep state is pulling this one.
An independent council needs to be appointed immediately to investigate the investigators. This will be the balance of power expected in all of this, and it will place the checks and balances needed in all of this. To have a one sided politically biased investigation of a Presidency is just wrong, and to allow it to keep going without the other crimes being investigated in an equal balance of justice is an outrage.

No party should have a monopoly on this nation like the Demon-crats were attempting to have, and still think that they have.

Were you sickened when repub scum got on Bills case or the many years the same scum have tried to take down his wife Hillary?

IDIOT you own congress you own the presidency you own the supremes WTF more do you need to fu our great nation?

Jeff Sessions is in a 'support' role as AG & as such I believe Trump has a great amount of 'moobs' that require support

Since Mr. Sessions was one of Trump's original 'supporters' I sincerely hope that Mr. Trump allows Mr. Sessions to continue to support Mr. Trump's ever expanding moobs.

Gynecomastia - Wikipedia

Listen you won't believe it now, but i'm listening to ALex now.

They are abou tto move against Trump Jr. and indict him, , now that they are playing bs lies and games on his son Trump now has NO CHOICE but to start firing these assholes. Sessions included.

Trump is gonna get Sessions out there watch for it this week coming.

STAY ALERT, the globalist might pull a false flag for distraction ( 'im saying that not alex jones, the stay alert part).

I think that would be a major mistake...... going after the President's son? Really? They think that is the great move?

The AG is an employee of the President, he is not a member of a separate branch of government.

Listen you won't believe it now, but i'm listening to ALex now.

They are abou tto move against Trump Jr. and indict him, , now that they are playing bs lies and games on his son Trump now has NO CHOICE but to start firing these assholes. Sessions included.

Trump is gonna get Sessions out there watch for it this week coming.

STAY ALERT, the globalist might pull a false flag for distraction ( 'im saying that not alex jones, the stay alert part).

I think that would be a major mistake...... going after the President's son? Really? They think that is the great move?
Oh they have him ,,,only a matter of time Maybe tell moron to step down or else ?

Forum List

Back