Jeff Sessions firing alert source reveals when Trump will can the useless attorney general

If Mueller or one of his lackeys decide to go after one of Trump's kids, you'll see him, Rosenstein, and Sessions out the door in a second.

well, That would sure make Trump look innocent. :206:

He already threw Jr. under the bus. :2up:

I would like to know what you are talking about. How and when did he "throw Jr. under the bus?"

Trump's Tweet from August 5, 2018 (SEE BELOW) implicates Jr. in the Trump Tower meeting, seeking dirt on HRC, from the Russians.
AMAZING!!! Trump admits Jr. went to the Trump Tower meeting to get dirt on HRC, from Russians.
Of course, the 'story' offered by Trump & those within Trump's orbit concerning the Trump Tower meeting has (already) changed at least a dozen times.
Criminals typically act like criminals because they are criminals.
It's kinda like that duck walking like a duck thing.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
And the infamous meeting on the tarmac between Bill and the AG was about grandkids and what not.??. Rightttttttttt.

If Mueller or one of his lackeys decide to go after one of Trump's kids, you'll see him, Rosenstein, and Sessions out the door in a second.

I would like to know what you are talking about. How and when did he "throw Jr. under the bus?"

Trump's Tweet from August 5, 2018 (SEE BELOW) implicates Jr. in the Trump Tower meeting, seeking dirt on HRC, from the Russians.
AMAZING!!! Trump admits Jr. went to the Trump Tower meeting to get dirt on HRC, from Russians.
Of course, the 'story' offered by Trump & those within Trump's orbit concerning the Trump Tower meeting has (already) changed at least a dozen times.

And the infamous meeting on the tarmac between Bill and the AG was about grandkids and what not.??. Rightttttttttt.

still haven't gotten over the Clintons, after all these years; must be tearing you up inside

Just saw a piece that indicates Sessions has tens of thousands of sealed indictments and an army of agents ready to serve arrest warrants. Rumors have personnel making Guantanamo ready for the influx.

I'm beginning to think that Sessions is the left's secret weapon. They couldn't ask for a more accommodating AG. Having said that, I don't think Trump will fire him before the midterms because not only would he not get a new one confirmed, it would also be giving the left ammo for the election. But if the Republicans hold onto the House, there'll be Hell to pay in the DOJ and FBI.

Listen you won't believe it now, but i'm listening to ALex now.

They are abou tto move against Trump Jr. and indict him, , now that they are playing bs lies and games on his son Trump now has NO CHOICE but to start firing these assholes. Sessions included.

Trump is gonna get Sessions out there watch for it this week coming.

STAY ALERT, the globalist might pull a false flag for distraction ( 'im saying that not alex jones, the stay alert part).
alex jones?

then trump is safe for a year then.

The role of the Attorney General is not to be the Presidents' enforcer. The AG is not the President's hitman. The AG's office is not the President's praetorian guard.

It is only in third world autocratic hell holes like Venezuela that this is the case. Given that Trump admires this form of government and his supporters don't give a shit about check and balances, it is no surprise that Trump would want to fire Sessions. The constitution was mean to be trampled and defecated on if your name is Trump.
the role of the head of the FBI isn't to spy on congress either. if that's ok with him, why is it a reach to link that to spying on trump and anyone else he felt like?

a long time ago i learned that people do what they do and regardless of how well you think you know them and are friends, they will one day do it to you. so if brennan and others had no issue spying on congress the rest of us are certainly an easier target.

but lets ignore all that. i mean, that doesn't help the trump hate now does it?

still haven't gotten over the Clintons, after all these years; must be tearing you up inside
Could care less, but this hypocrisy is what is tearing this nation up inside and apart.

Could care less, but this hypocrisy is what is tearing this nation up inside and apart.

you're the one bringing up a tarmac meeting (nothing to do with the thread) which seems to be BS

If you don't know, then why are you making an idiot of yourself answering your own question?

Just saw a piece that indicates Sessions has tens of thousands of sealed indictments and an army of agents ready to serve arrest warrants. Rumors have personnel making Guantanamo ready for the influx.

Link? Government does not function to that level but if you have a link then that may be informative.

you're the one bringing up a tarmac meeting (nothing to do with the thread) which seems to be BS
You site the thread topic, but ignore what prompted my response ?? So your bullcrap only applies to the one-sided coin that you keep, but if the coin is taken and flipped to reveal your own hipocrites on the other side, then you ignore that other side even when that side is stirring the pot off topic eh ?

If you don't know, then why are you making an idiot of yourself answering your own question?
Good grief... Now whose making an idiot of themself ?? Want a clue ? It ain't me.

Good grief... Now whose making an idiot of themself ?? Want a clue ? It ain't me.
You brought up grand kids without an explanation, or a different story? If it wasn't about grand kids, then what was it?

Link? Government does not function to that level but if you have a link then that may be informative.

I didn't bother to copy it. Just reporting what I saw.

Forum List

Back