🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeff Sessions resignation watch...

If Sessions doesn't resign - will Trump fire him?
I feel that one day soon we will see a reenactment of Nixon's Saturday night massacre. I am sure his advisors have strongly advised him not to go on a firing spree to shut down the investigation but we all know who we have for a president by now.

Yep, I've heard several experts tonight say they expect a firing massacre from Trump.

Were these the same experts who told you that you'd have Hillary in the WH and own the senate ?

I feel that one day soon we will see a reenactment of Nixon's Saturday night massacre. I am sure his advisors have strongly advised him not to go on a firing spree to shut down the investigation but we all know who we have for a president by now.

Yep, I've heard several experts tonight say they expect a firing massacre from Trump.

These experts:

These lame lefties will never answer.

The election is now history and they didn't make any wrong assumptions or claims. They can't. They are the left.

They are never ever EVER wrong.

:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

President Donald Trump said in an interview with The New York Times Wednesday that he would not have appointed Jeff Sessions attorney general had he known the former senator would recuse himself from the Justice Department investigation into Russia’s intervention in the 2016 election.

Trump also attacked former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was appointed special counsel overseeing the Russia probe, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and former FBI Director James Comey.

Sessions in March recused himself from overseeing the probe into whether Trump’s associates colluded with Russian officials to influence the outcome of the election. He took the step after revelations he had met with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, twice during the election year.

“Sessions should have never recused himself and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,”Trump told the Times.

He added: “Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself, which frankly I think is very unfair to the president. How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, ‘Thanks, Jeff, but I’m not going to take you.’ It’s extremely unfair — and that’s a mild word — to the president.”

Read the full interview here.

More: Donald Trump Criticizes Jeff Sessions For Recusing Himself From Russia Probe

Sounds like just a matter of time until Sessions resigns. That's obviously what Trump wants. The above link contains some audio.

Trump didn't think to ask Sessions that question before he was confirmed?

President Donald Trump said in an interview with The New York Times Wednesday that he would not have appointed Jeff Sessions attorney general had he known the former senator would recuse himself from the Justice Department investigation into Russia’s intervention in the 2016 election.

Trump also attacked former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was appointed special counsel overseeing the Russia probe, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and former FBI Director James Comey.

Sessions in March recused himself from overseeing the probe into whether Trump’s associates colluded with Russian officials to influence the outcome of the election. He took the step after revelations he had met with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, twice during the election year.

“Sessions should have never recused himself and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,”Trump told the Times.

He added: “Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself, which frankly I think is very unfair to the president. How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, ‘Thanks, Jeff, but I’m not going to take you.’ It’s extremely unfair — and that’s a mild word — to the president.”

More: Donald Trump Criticizes Jeff Sessions For Recusing Himself From Russia Probe

Sounds like just a matter of time until Sessions resigns. That's obviously what Trump wants. The above link contains some audio.

Look at your first three words...pretty much is the case 90% of the time.

20139655_10156360927388272_7684864358828696139_n.jpg
upload_2017-7-19_21-16-6-png.139606

‘Putin is the only ally he’s never betrayed’: Internet loses it after Trump throws Sessions under the bus
In a rare interview with the New York Times, President Donald Trump repeatedly said he would not have nominated Jeff Sessions as Attorney General if he would have known Sessions would recuse himself from the Russia investigation.
I agree with him. Who knew Sessions was such a bonehead. The guy has to understand that Special counsels are appointed to conduct a witch hunt.

The special counsel became a reality only because Trump fired Comey.

Last edited:
"POTUS attack on Russia recusal reveals yet again his violation of the essential independence of DOJ, a bedrock principle of our democracy." - Sally Yates.

let. it. go.

Trump’s comments raise a host of new questions about his respect for the independence of the Justice Department, FBI and special counsel.

Trump complained at length to the Times that Sessions recused himself because of conflicts of interest, but then in the very next breath he accused Mueller of being unable to run an impartial investigation because he has conflicts of interest.

Well just a few minutes ago CNN said they're waiting for Jeff Sessions to speak this morning. We'll see.

But that's the crazy thing. Of course Trump is delusional, but consider he fired Comey, and got in return not only Mueller, who is a pit bull, but also now Wray, who testified that he believes Mueller should do his investigation without political interference, and he will resign before he lets that influence get to Mueller. I suspect Trump eventually will not be able to control his anger, and he'll order Comey fired. But if the FBI director resigns instead, then the Senate may be forced to do something like bringing Comey and the investigation under the Senate. Getting rid of Sessions will just have the new nominee asked to make the same affirmance of duties that Wray was asked.

These experts:

These lame lefties will never answer.

The election is now history and they didn't make any wrong assumptions or claims. They can't. They are the left.

They are never ever EVER wrong.

:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

Occam's Razor.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Too funny.

Hey, Sessions has no one to blame but himself. Associate yourself with this President and this kind of thing can happen.

Tough. No one made him take the gig.

Yup, you lay down with a nut, you smell like a nut....or something like that.

upload_2017-7-19_21-16-6-png.139606

‘Putin is the only ally he’s never betrayed’: Internet loses it after Trump throws Sessions under the bus
In a rare interview with the New York Times, President Donald Trump repeatedly said he would not have nominated Jeff Sessions as Attorney General if he would have known Sessions would recuse himself from the Russia investigation.
I agree with him. Who knew Sessions was such a bonehead. The guy has to understand that Special counsels are appointed to conduct a witch hunt.
Trump said he would only pick the very best people. And now he is PUBLICLY criticizing one of his own choices. What a guy.

You just can't make this shit up.

Priceless. :lol:

Crooked Jeff Sessions is not working for America, he's working to maintain the status quo of the swamp.

Gee, Trump picked Flynn. Flynn turned out to be a loser failure.

Trump picked Sessions. Trump says he would not have picked Sessions if he knew Sessions wouldn't help him obstruct the investigation.

Trump hugged and kissed Comey in public and glowingly praised him. Then he fired Comey for not obstructing the investigation.

Trump hired Manafort and Kushner to run his campaign. Then Manafort and Kushner decided to collude with the Russians!

Oh, and then there's Trump's Alternative Facts girl who is a never ending source of amusement. :lol:

Who is the common thread in all these colossal failures of judgment?

And we're not even 200 days in!

Trump needs to deal with all his enemies like the Corleone Baptism and take them all out at once. You see how fast the wall gets funded, ObamaCare gets replaced and the taxes get cut right after that

Forum List

Back