Jeffery Epstein reportedly arrested for sex trafic

Donald Trump hosted a Mar a Lago party for himself and Epstein with 28 women.

The Trump dirt is starting to poke through the layer of scum on his existence.

Trump once hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report says. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls.'
I'm sure it was a very appropriate party. :auiqs.jpg:Young, under aged girls will probably come forward now that they know Epstein is in jail, implicating other clients they were once sex slaves to.
You're going to be in tears at the end of this. But not in laughter.
You're right. My tears are already for the victims, because no one on Trump's team gives a shit about the victims.
Stfu..you don't give a shit about any victims. You are just hoping and praying that Trump was involved. You HOPE that he did. Which makes you a foul and despicable human being...Damn near subhuman.
I don't have to hope and pray. Anyone with a functioning brain knows what goes on when you have two old men and a bunch of young under aged girls set up as a party in one of the guys mansions. What, did somebody hit you over the head with a rock? The only "despicable human being" in this debate, is a dumb ass like you who would pretend this crap would never happen with Trump and Epstein. I mean seriously, how brutally stupid do you have to be to think that a pedophile who hires out under age girls for sex, gets caught with these crimes, and in an earlier time before his conviction, invites Trump over to his house for a party with just the two of them with a bunch of underage girls, and nothing happens? Man, get the F out of here.
So when you're an old man, we better make sure to keep you away from the young ladies, eh Bud?

I mean you just claimed any time old men are around young girls, something nefarious must be going on.

Last edited:
We know he is lawyering up for Trump though.
he's recused himself for conflict of interest, due to past work at a firm.

He then unrecused himself in a leak and the media has now exposed that Bill Barr's father employed Epstein at a school.

Bill Barr is currently suffering a severe case of constipation as the evidence of his association with Epstein accumulates..
Boy, did you screw this up.

Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from involvement in the new federal criminal prosecution of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.
  • Barr will recuse himself from an internal Justice Department probe of current Labor Secretary Alex Acosta’s involvement in approving a controversial no-prosecution deal with the wealthy financier a decade ago, officials said Tuesday.

• Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from involvement in the new federal criminal prosecution of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.
As for your new claimed "conflict" it's meaningless and more stretched than Stormy Daniels.

105886469-1556747333699gettyimages-1140594497.jpeg
We'll, we already know Epstein is guilty, so now we will see how Trump's attorney Barr will proceed in protecting these other pedophiles.
No worries. Clinton's friend Jim Comey has his daughter as lead prosecutor.
Jim Comey's daughter isn't in charge of Bill Barr. Bill Barr is in charge of protecting Trump.

I'm sure it was a very appropriate party. :auiqs.jpg:Young, under aged girls will probably come forward now that they know Epstein is in jail, implicating other clients they were once sex slaves to.
You're right. My tears are already for the victims, because no one on Trump's team gives a shit about the victims.
Stfu..you don't give a shit about any victims. You are just hoping and praying that Trump was involved. You HOPE that he did. Which makes you a foul and despicable human being...Damn near subhuman.
I don't have to hope and pray. Anyone with a functioning brain knows what goes on when you have two old men and a bunch of young under aged girls set up as a party in one of the guys mansions. What, did somebody hit you over the head with a rock? The only "despicable human being" in this debate, is a dumb ass like you who would pretend this crap would never happen with Trump and Epstein. I mean seriously, how brutally stupid do you have to be to think that a pedophile who hires out under age girls for sex, gets caught with these crimes, and in an earlier time before his conviction, invites Trump over to his house for a party with just the two of them with a bunch of underage girls, and nothing happens? Man, get the F out of here.
So when you're an old man, we better make sure to keep you away from the young ladies, eh Bud?

I mean you just claimed any time an old men are around young girls, something nefarious must be going on.
If any old man accepts the invitation, no one needs to guess what the old man accepted the invitation for, unless that person is as dumb as you.

I actually hope Acosta doesn't resign. I hope he digs in. That way Rump will be forced to fire him.

And that will mean an admission that Rump FUCKED UP when he appointed him in the first place. That's what I want to see, an admission that Rump FUCKED UP.

Why do I want to see an admission that Rump FUCKED UP?

Because Rump never admits when he FUCKS UP. Central Park Five FUCKUP, still won't admit 'em. Six bankruptcy FUCKUPS, still won't admit it. He wouldn't even admit that he FUCKED UP saying it "would be Russia". Couldn't bring himself to admit he FUCKED UP imitating the congenital disability of a reporter who wouldn't lie for him. Still can't admit that he FUCKED UP in making up a story about "thousands and thousands on rooftops", or how he FUCKED UP walking in front of the Queen or how he FUCKED UP in claiming it wasn't raining or how he FUCKED UP claiming he got more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan and more done than anybody since Truman. Won't admit that he FUCKED UP making up fake press agents "John Miller" and "John Baron", and admitted it in court, then denied it again. Still hasn't acknowledged how he FUCKED UP his own father's birthplace, transporting him from the Bronx to "a very wonderful fucked-up place in Germany". FUCKED UP the USFL. And of course, who can forget the way he FUCKED UP the history of the Revolutionary War, not only putting Washington in 'airports' but conflating two different wars and FUCKING UP the name of "Fort McHendry".
He's a "fuck up" period, in everything he does.

I mean you just claimed any time an old men are around young girls, something nefarious must be going on.
If any old man accepts the invitation, no one needs to guess what the old man accepted the invitation for, unless that person is as dumb as you.
I feel sorry for you. So affected by TDS that you can't see how stupid and panicky you come off as.

I feel sorry for you. So affected by TDS that you can't see how stupid and panicky you come off as.
" Panicky? " Seriously? About what? Look Jim Bob, Trump is the one "panicking", because Trump knows where Trump has been. I'm not worried about a thing. My name hasn't come up as being big buddies with a pedophile. Trump's has. Try and keep it real.

" Panicky? " Seriously? About what? Look Jim Bob, Trump is the one "panicking", because Trump knows where Trump has been. I'm not worried about a thing. My name hasn't come up as being big buddies with a pedophile. Trump's has. Try and keep it real.
Clinton has you mean.

Clown, Trump banned Epstein for going after a minor.

THINK!!

Clinton has you mean.
LOl! You actually think I care about that? If he's guilty of anything, lock his ass up. But you're a coward because you can't say the same for Trump if he's guilty.

THINK!!
Politics! "THINK!"

THINK!!
Politics! "THINK!"

Gawd you're one ignorant dumb fuck and a total waste of time

THINK!!
Politics! "THINK!"

Gawd you're one ignorant dumb fuck and a total waste of time
Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy,’ Donald Trump Once Said. Now He’s ‘Not a Fan.’

Plus if Trump is actually the fascist dictator these dunces say he is, and Epstien is his buddy...well Epstein knows it would be better to keep his mouth shut or he might not make his trial.

Of course he's not and they weren't best buddies so...

Plus if Trump is actually the fascist dictator these dunces say he is, and Epstien is his buddy...well Epstein knows it would be better to keep his mouth shut or he might not make his trial.

Of course he's not and they weren't best buddies so...
Epstein was dumb enough to get caught, and Trump was dumb enough to go to the party, so they're both dumb enough to screw themselves in the end. Stay tuned.

When Epstein was asked if kids were diddled in the presence of Donald Trump, he pled the 5th. If he pleas out, he will have no such luxury.

Forum List

Back