Jeffery Epstein reportedly arrested for sex trafic

I feel sorry for you. So affected by TDS that you can't see how stupid and panicky you come off as.
" Panicky? " Seriously? About what? Look Jim Bob, Trump is the one "panicking", because Trump knows where Trump has been. I'm not worried about a thing. My name hasn't come up as being big buddies with a pedophile. Trump's has. Try and keep it real.

Clown, Trump banned Epstein for going after a minor.

THINK!!
Politics! "THINK!"

Gawd you're one ignorant dumb fuck and a total waste of time
Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy,’ Donald Trump Once Said. Now He’s ‘Not a Fan.’

Come to think of it he did the same thing with Roy Moore.

Another one out today
upload_2019-7-10_13-11-37.png

Flashback: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account

We know he is lawyering up for Trump though.
he's recused himself for conflict of interest, due to past work at a firm.

He then unrecused himself in a leak and the media has now exposed that Bill Barr's father employed Epstein at a school.

Bill Barr is currently suffering a severe case of constipation as the evidence of his association with Epstein accumulates..
Boy, did you screw this up.

Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from involvement in the new federal criminal prosecution of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.
  • Barr will recuse himself from an internal Justice Department probe of current Labor Secretary Alex Acosta’s involvement in approving a controversial no-prosecution deal with the wealthy financier a decade ago, officials said Tuesday.

• Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from involvement in the new federal criminal prosecution of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.
As for your new claimed "conflict" it's meaningless and more stretched than Stormy Daniels.

105886469-1556747333699gettyimages-1140594497.jpeg
We'll, we already know Epstein is guilty, so now we will see how Trump's attorney Barr will proceed in protecting these other pedophiles.
No worries. Clinton's friend Jim Comey has his daughter as lead prosecutor.
she's not a lead prosecutor, she's ONE of the prosecutors appointed, is what I read.

Well...:2cents:...Trump booted his ass out of his club and banned him permanently from Mar-a-lago for trying to recruit underage girls for his massage parlor.
On the other hand......
Bill has traveled on Epstein's private jet to his fantasy island at least 26 times.
He ditched his secret service protection while doing so. :113:

Now you tell me......who's his buddy.:5_1_12024:
i'm going thru the flight manifests now, and so far, Clinton has not been to Epstein's island yet, not even 1 flight there to Epsten's island... the other 11 flights of Clinton's that I have found, were all business/charity events/Clinton Foundation

Epstein Flight Manifests
We have known that for years.
But you didn't have to look through anything, it has already been done. Clinton flew on at least 26 flights that were documented. That information is everywhere.
Then why is Mudwhistle LYING about it in his post, if EVERYONE knew? :dunno:

Did you correct Mud's post?
You need to look up what a lie is.
This story is an old one.
Now that it's heating up Clintons henchmen are out there trying to change the record.
He's guilty as Hell, and no amount of screaming and counter accusations is going to erase that fact.
I know what a lie is when I see one...:p

My assertion, at least so far of what I am seeing in the flight manifests, that Clinton has not been to the Island of Epstein, nor has he flown on his jet, again so far, for some kind of joyride... so far it's been all business, with business associates traveling with him or Secret service traveling with him.... sometimes both, but not always....

YOU on the other hand SAID:

Bill has traveled on Epstein's private jet to his fantasy island at least 26 times.
He ditched his secret service protection while doing so. :113:

THAT is simply NOT TRUE.

And also, I have found no proof, with flight manifests, he made 26 separate trips on Epstein's plane....

The site that sued for the manifests, GAWKER, and got them, has a pdf document I am going through and checking the flights that clinton took to see where he took off, who was with him, and what airport he landed at...
Gawker says there are 11 instances of Clinton using Epstein's plane, NOT 26...

The only reason FOX or whomever is using the number 26, could be that they are counting every leg of a single trip, as a separate trip... and on one of the trips I viewed on the flight manifest Clinton was on they stopped like 7 other times to pick up others from the Clinton Foundation staff and others not etc, that were also going on the trip.... Fox could have claimed every stop as a trip, perhaps?

And I am not saying Clinton is not scuzzy, just that his taste in women, are not skinny, pretty little 14 year olds.... even Monica, who was 22/23 yrs old, was the youngest he ever had and most were older, and some frumpy, and none really knock out pretty like a Melania, he's never been even caught in a photo with someone young like Epstein has a penchant for... even smiling at them...

BUT I could be wrong, ya never know? I just think it is unlikely...

Granted, I have not finished going through the flight manifests... but as said, so far, no Lolita Island, (St. James, VI) showing for his trip flight destinations.

Sigh. You do know you got this lie of yours totally debunked in another thread right? As in you can't find it because you aren't looking. What's it like living in ignorance?

When Epstein was asked if kids were diddled in the presence of Donald Trump, he pled the 5th. If he pleas out, he will have no such luxury.
Who the fuck cares about left or right or putting someone on trial NOW. Let's, get facts first.

This is closure for the victims and anyone guilty should live the rest of their, life in prison.

Period.

Is Jeffrey Epstein entitled to the title 'First Pimp'?

Will Bill Barr confer the title in a formal ceremony?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
he's recused himself for conflict of interest, due to past work at a firm.

He then unrecused himself in a leak and the media has now exposed that Bill Barr's father employed Epstein at a school.

Bill Barr is currently suffering a severe case of constipation as the evidence of his association with Epstein accumulates..

Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from involvement in the new federal criminal prosecution of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.
  • Barr will recuse himself from an internal Justice Department probe of current Labor Secretary Alex Acosta’s involvement in approving a controversial no-prosecution deal with the wealthy financier a decade ago, officials said Tuesday.

• Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from involvement in the new federal criminal prosecution of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.
As for your new claimed "conflict" it's meaningless and more stretched than Stormy Daniels.

We'll, we already know Epstein is guilty, so now we will see how Trump's attorney Barr will proceed in protecting these other pedophiles.
Jim Comey's daughter isn't in charge of Bill Barr. Bill Barr is in charge of protecting Trump.

Trump has nothing to do with the Epstein case.

When Epstein was asked if kids were diddled in the presence of Donald Trump, he pled the 5th. If he pleas out, he will have no such luxury.
Who the fuck cares about left or right or putting someone on trial NOW. Let's, get facts first.

This is closure for the victims and anyone guilty should live the rest of their, life in prison.

Period.
The left is busy planting fake stories so they can blame this stuff on Trump in some way.
By the time the facts come out....nobody will believe it....except us maybe.
But your average Democrats will only believe the first false reporting by their corrupt media sources.

Period.
The left is busy planting fake stories so they can blame this stuff on Trump in some way.
But your average Democrats will only believe the first false reporting by their corrupt media sources.
Total-Fucking-Lemmings

Jim Comey's daughter isn't in charge of Bill Barr. Bill Barr is in charge of protecting Trump.

Really? What evidence do you have?

Period.
The Trump cultists still believe Trump didn't collude with Russia and didn't commit multiple acts of obstruction. But he did.

" Panicky? " Seriously? About what? Look Jim Bob, Trump is the one "panicking", because Trump knows where Trump has been. I'm not worried about a thing. My name hasn't come up as being big buddies with a pedophile. Trump's has. Try and keep it real.

Clown, Trump banned Epstein for going after a minor.

THINK!!
Politics! "THINK!"

Gawd you're one ignorant dumb fuck and a total waste of time
Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy,’ Donald Trump Once Said. Now He’s ‘Not a Fan.’

Come to think of it he did the same thing with Roy Moore.
Roy Moore did nothing wrong at all.

The Jeffrey Epstein case has got democrat ass in a wringer. They have to try and bring in Trump to deflect. Democrats have taken some killing losses this week. They must do something and soon.

Period.
Total-Fucking-Lemmings
Best weapon the Russians have in America is Democrats.

But the left desperately needs him to...

Forum List

Back