Jeffrey Nugent Says Brother Ted Nugent Is Wrong On Background Check Expansion

People have different opinions, who would of thought?

Wow, that is deep...and profound...

So is assuming that a Crazy would have no access to a gun because you made a Law against it. The biggest problem here is trusting Elitist Lawmakers to act fairly with impartiality. Do you still wait up, trying to get a glimpse of Santa or the Easter Bunny? The issue here is Trust, something a Progressive Statist State has little of.

People have different opinions, who would of thought?

God forbid we listen to the sane member of the family!

If that is where you want to get your advice and views, go for it.

Myself? Neither do I know well enough to let them influence my decisions.

Just sayin', Ted's been a hero on the board. Sort of tells you where the sanity of that segment of USMB posters lies. Don't know about Jeff, but I wager he knows more about his brother than you or I.

Just sayin', Ted's been a hero on the board. Sort of tells you where the sanity of that segment of USMB posters lies. Don't know about Jeff, but I wager he knows more about his brother than you or I.

And yet you get your opinions from someone no one has ever heard of. What does that say about you?

they should rename the board, Lakhotas GARBAGE DUMP

the other day he dug up how some idiot wanted to shoot someone in their vagina..and then have to nerve to ask how people can hate that much

all just to SHIT STIR and SPREAD HATE..

Yeah, but if a nut is telling you someone else is nuts, who do you believe, insanity is hereditary.

Saying that Ted has been some HERO on this board is BS..

The ONLY ONE who post about HIM is the troll Lakhota, and then you on the LEFT run with it about how he shit pants, why isn't he in jail or dead yet, and other lovely things

and NOW we get to hear about some UNKNOWN BROTHER as if we are SUPPOSE give a shit about him too..

Last edited:
It is the only way that Jeffrey gets attention is by disagreeing with his famous brother.

Forum List

Back