Jenner: I Get More Flack for Being Republican Than Transgender

Well, she deserves to be respected for her choice but i disagree with her for thinking we don't need a government. we do need a government and funding for infrastructure, science, r&d and education!

roflbot_zps11386433.jpg

So we should defund it all and become a third world shit hole over time? Is that what you wish for?
You really think Americans must have the government do everything for them?

or is it b/c you need someone to tell you what to do and when to do it.

Amazing how so called "educated" people call men with a penis "she" as if it's some type of political party choice.

Well, she deserves to be respected for her choice but i disagree with her for thinking we don't need a government. we do need a government and funding for infrastructure, science, r&d and education!

You never addressed the fact that it was Bill Clinton that killed US manned space.

image.gif

This season of South Park with Jenner was priceless. lol

The point of the OP is to expose the hypocrisy and intolerance of "Liberals". The Left is oh so inclusive of LGBT unless they have Conservatives views.
Same with minorities. Left wants to make special accommodations for them - unless they hold a conservative opinion.

The point of the OP is to expose the hypocrisy and intolerance of "Liberals". The Left is oh so inclusive of LGBT unless they have Conservatives views.
Same with minorities. Left wants to make special accommodations for them - unless they hold a conservative opinion.

It all boils down to who will vote for them, left loons are so transparent
The left stand for nothing or anyone except power.

No one believes his victim cries. Stop it.

How many stories were here talking about and mocking Bruce for changing to a man girl? Compare that number to the stories talking and mocking him being a Republican?

Do a search. I'll wait..

Forum List

Back