🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jennifer Lawrence: Nature is punishing U.S. with hurricanes for voting for Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Jennifer Lawrence: Nature Is Punishing U.S. With Hurricanes For Voting Trump

Hollywood star Jennifer Lawrence told a British interviewer that the hurricanes wreaking havoc on the US currently are nature’s retribution for electing Donald Trump as President… a truly astoundingly ignorant comment which the internet simply couldn’t let go unchecked.

Leave it to a liberal , leftist , Hollywood delusional twit to blame this on Trump.. Those who have sold their soul to further career are out their to herd the rest of their idiots. Zombies will be zombies not much you can do with brain dead rejects.

She lost any respect or credibility years ago. Now she's nothing but a two bit liberal whore.

• Banned
She lost any respect or credibility years ago. Now she's nothing but a two bit liberal whore.

Yep, these Hollywood soul selling whores are going to lose in the end they always do.

Mother Nature is. The libs are being punished for not getting behind Trump. My theory is just as good as Jennifer's.

We should hook her up with the Westboro Baptist Church. It's not only electing Trump but gay marriage too.

It seems to me that she was blaming climate change for the hurricanes. It was more of a, "Look, people who voted for Trump, climate change is real!" kind of thing. I don't think she was trying to directly blame Trump for the hurricanes. :dunno:

The most amusing thing about hearing hollywood types comment on anything is that they honestly seem to think someone cares about their opinion. With most of them I'm fairly sure I could have a more rational discussion with my 12 year old niece,

Always nice to be lectured to by a rich Hollywood elitist, who lives in a mansion and flies all around the world in a carbon polluting private jet, about the evils of global warming. ..... :cool:

Another thing: You ever notice Hollywood degenerates never mention the arsenal of weapons they fire in the movies they appear in when they bleat on about the dangers of "assault weapons" in gun control promos?

I don't know what it is about Hollywood that turns people into idiots.

It probably has to do with the insulation of that life. Same thing with top athletes. A combination of money and being surrounded by people telling you how important you are, especially from a young age, is bound to have an effect.

And really, it may not be that Hollywood turns people into idiots. Instead, Hollywood stars get the things they say tossed into the media a lot, often cut to sound titillating. It's possible Jennifer Lawrence is a perfectly reasonable person, but we only hear the occasional sound bite from her, and don't know what she is like in private. People can appear different in the public eye.

You could as easily ask what it is about USMB that turns people into idiots. ;)

And Jennifer Lawrence may just be an idiot. :dunno:

I don't know what it is about Hollywood that turns people into idiots.

People who perform, act, sing, etc, have this need to be adored. For instance, stand-up comedians have a very high suicide rate. They simply cannot function properly without the constant approval from audiences. When they're on stage, they are experiencing a 'high'. Take it away, and they plummet into the deepest darkest bowels of depression.
Performers crave the constant approval and adorement. They will always take the liberal side, because they believe others will believe they care, and will applaud their approval.

Jennifer Lawrence: Nature Is Punishing U.S. With Hurricanes For Voting Trump

Hollywood star Jennifer Lawrence told a British interviewer that the hurricanes wreaking havoc on the US currently are nature’s retribution for electing Donald Trump as President… a truly astoundingly ignorant comment which the internet simply couldn’t let go unchecked.

Leave it to a liberal , leftist , Hollywood delusional twit to blame this on Trump.. Those who have sold their soul to further career are out their to herd the rest of their idiots. Zombies will be zombies not much you can do with brain dead rejects.

Jennifer Lawrence thinks Mother Nature sent the hurricanes to punish America for voting Trump.

Jennifer Lawrence is an idiot.

Forum List

Back