Jennifer Lopez Finally Filed for Divorce from Ben Affleck:

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1724367333412.png

Jennifer Lopez has filed for divorce from Ben...................

1724368322410.png

after only 2 years of marriage. When asked why she filed for divorce by a reporter, she replied, "I realized Ben and I had to go separate ways one morning a few days ago. It was when I got up to eat breakfast with A Rod...........I mean........Ojani..........or was it Cris, no, it was Marc...............BEN! Yea, that was his name, Ben! Anyway, I got up to eat breakfast with him one morning and I noticed he failed to put up the toilet seat in my bathroom. I didn't even say a word about it. I just looked at him and told him I felt we were drifting apart and it was time to move on. I hope Ben is happy and only wish him the best. Really, the only good aspect to being married to him was the insurance. There is something to be said for having a wide range of insurance policies that benefits the policyholder as they are covered by accident or illness. Also, his insurance offered un-reimbursed medical, dependent day-care, and transportation flexible spending accounts that were to die for! But i'm not here to sell you on Aflak insurance, although the commercials are adorable. The duck is just cute as a button!"

No word yet on whether Jennifer Lopez and the duck are dating yet.

Attachments

• 1724367400187.png
    1724367400187.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Forum List

Back