🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jerk Off On A Power Trip

An umpire messed up a call in a little league game....oh the horror!

You two idiots are whining about this meanwhile Obozo is destroying the country bit by bit. Fools.

You two idiots are whining about this meanwhile Obozo is destroying the country bit by bit. Fools.

Yes sir...this message board is serious bidness!

Get a grip, Susie. You'll be OK.

The story is only partly about the bad call from the Ump. It is about how a kid handled it with maturity and class. He took the high road. We see so much bad crap in the news it is nice to see a good story.

The story is only partly about the bad call from the Ump. It is about how a kid handled it with maturity and class. He took the high road. We see so much bad crap in the news it is nice to see a good story.

True.

I wonder how the rest of the team feels about this because, right me if I am wrong, it sounds like this whole things means that they can not play in the next game even though they were supposed to. If I am right there, the person responsible whoever it may be is who needs to be thrown out on their bum when none of them kids did anything to deserve such a thing!

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

I really wish you had just gone with "Jerk on Power Trip..."

They way it reads... Well, it could use a comma...

Yeah it looks like an imperative sentence or maybe an invitation. Now I gotta go to plan B. :eusa_shifty:

Yepp, he sure does. Took it in stride.

He's got confidence. And rightly so.

How can you throw a player out of a game that just ended anyway? Pretty sure the end is the end, even in baseball.

"It ain't over 'til it's over --- and maybe not even then"?

Ump needs to be tossed. Or if I'm Jake's catcher, next time I have him behind the plate I just might "miss" a fastball and bail out of the way...

Yepp, he sure does. Took it in stride.

He's got confidence. And rightly so.

How can you throw a player out of a game that just ended anyway? Pretty sure the end is the end, even in baseball.

"It ain't over 'til it's over --- and maybe not even then"?

Ump needs to be tossed. Or if I'm Jake's catcher, next time I have him behind the plate I just might "miss" a fastball and bail out of the way...

Shit happens, right?

Here's a human interest story that might be worth discussing.

When you give certain people a little bit of power....they can't help themselves.

Lafayette Little League Player Ejected After Celebrating Walk-Off Win NBC Bay Area

The kid has a ton of class.

He must have learned it from Barack "I Won" Obama.

Ahhh, the first person to suddenly make this political.

What a shame.

On some level, EVERYTHING is political, bub.

When you give certain people a little bit of power....they can't help themselves.

Lafayette Little League Player Ejected After Celebrating Walk-Off Win NBC Bay Area

What a shame.

Second. Rocko did as well.

What a shame.

No. That is not so. But if you really think that and really live that way, then I truly feel sorry for you.

What a shame.

No. That is not so. But if you really think that and really live that way, then I truly feel sorry for you.

Why so Serious?

Forum List

Back