Jerome Corsi negotiating plea with Mueller

LMAO I'd say Trump pays more in taxes than you and your entire neighborhood do.

You're a pretty good liar too. But then you already know that.

Have fun.

You’d say it but for some reason he won’t show his returns to us.

As for my lying, please quote me. Otherwise fuck off.

I wouldn't show you my returns and what law says he has to show you or anyone else his returns??

Idiots like you don't always get what you want.

Oh and how bout Barry and his college transcripts?? Didn't hear you complaining because he refuse to show those college transcripts.

Fuck off yourself Cornholio.

Yeah, that’s what I thought fuck stain.
Yeah, no quote. I noticed that too. :mm:

Claudette is pretty much the poster child for Trump supporter and embodies the battered wife syndrome.
Trump lies to her face, she forgives him and begs for more.
She has zero self-respect and is probably legitimately living in squalor with the unfortunate thought that she dare not ask for more because, in her mind, she doesn’t think she deserves better.

Mental illness like hers is no crime as the mentally ill are not at fault for their condition.

Being proud of the clear intellectual and self-esteem shortcomings are, however, of her own making. That is what makes her so repugnant both to the Board as a whole but more importantly to herself.

Oh I support Trump all right and if its found he's done something wrong I'll acknowledge it.

Oh and you have no idea how I live. I have plenty of self respect.

Squalor?? Not hardly. And the only mentally ill person I've seen is you.

I have plenty of self esteem and you have lied in your whole post Miss I don't tell lies.

Oh and I'm LMAO at your ridiculous self serving post. What an idiot you are.

Carry on douchebag.

And non-insider trading. Yup.
So you're admitting that the Clinton thing in the 90s was a Republican political witch hunt?

Well thanks. Woulda been nice if the admission was a little more timely..but at least we understand how Republicans work...

Perjury is a crime.....don't do it.

I'm happy to admit that Clinton was impeached, disbarred and paid nearly $1 million as
a consequence of sexually harassing Paula Jones.

Glad to help.

Clinton wasn't disbarred. Stop lying.

His law license was suspended for 5 years in Arkansas.

Yes he was impeached. The problem you have is that he was found NOT GUILTY by the republican controlled senate. So conservatives wasted millions of dollars and put the nation through that hell for absolutely nothing.

The good side of it, republicans lost seats in congress because of it.

View attachment 230960

FACT CHECK: Bill Clinton was Fined, Disbarred Over the Monica Lewinsky Scandal
Dumbfuck, your own link points out Clinton was not disbarred.

You can't fire me.....I quit.

DERP!

Mueller is batting 1.000 against Trump. Good to see another pigeon about to get plucked though.

Mueller is batting 1.000 against Trump.

How so?

Most of his indictments/convictions have been against nobodies for things before Trump started his run

Trump’s campaign manager was not a “nobody”. His crimes did precede his appointment as campaign manager; which makes you wonder why Trump appointed him in the first place. Trump’s personal attorney is not a “nobody”. Both are now cooperating with the Special Counsel.

Anyway, as Special Counsel, he’s batting 1.000. If Mr. Corsi wishes to take him on, I’m sure the evidence that the SC accumulated will be formidable. But we’ll see how it goes. The rule of law shall prevail.

I hope after this "investigation" is done Trump's DOJ goes after Mueller and everyone on his team.

What Corsi is accusing Mueller and his team of is what they were found guilty of during the ENRON investigation/trial

The DOJ investigating the DOJ….

Only highlights that the GOP can and should never be trusted with the government again. Ever.

So if specific DOJ prosecutors break the law like Mueller and his team are then they are above the law and nothing can happen to them?
Oh? What law(s) did Mueller break?

Soon Trump and his enablers will swear Mueller...
Have you not been paying attention? No one has to smear Mueller or 'spin' the FACT that he is criminally biased in this proven Witch Hunt, that he should NEVER have been named Special Counsel:

2014: Evidence shows that as FBI Director Mueller HID RUSSIAN CRIMES associated with their attempt to acquire Uranium One.
-- Sessions had to recuse himself because as a US senator his job required him to legally interact with Russian representatives but Mueller can be the Special Counsel going after the President after colluding with / protecting the Russians from having their crimes of extortion, bribery, intimidation, and violence against US citizens in an effort to acquire Uranium One and 20% of the US supply of uranium?

DOJ's Oher testified that Mueller was already working with the FBI, the FBI's foreign Spy - Steele, and the DOJ (Oher/Rosenstein) BEFORE THE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION HAD BEEN OPENED AND BEFORE MUELLER HAD BEEN APPOINTED SPECIAL COUNSEL.

Mueller, Rosenstein, & Comey are all long-time buds, so this massive Conflict of Interest should have prevented him from being Special Counsel involving a case investigating Obstruction by President Trump from firing Comey.

Mueller has a documented history of manufacturing and hiding evidence in order to knowingly send innocent people to jail.
- The fact that his entire case against Trump is based on PERJURY TRAPS that have nothing to do with non-existent illegal collusion is just a continuation of this history

Mueller's entire team consists of anti-Trump/Trump-hating, DNC/Hillary donors and even one of Hillary's own lawyers.

Mueller is guilty of committing the crime of Obstruction by refusing to comply with Congressional Subpoenas during the investigation...

So you're admitting that the Clinton thing in the 90s was a Republican political witch hunt?

Well thanks. Woulda been nice if the admission was a little more timely..but at least we understand how Republicans work...

I'm happy to admit that Clinton was impeached, disbarred and paid nearly $1 million as

Glad to help.

Yes he was impeached. The problem you have is that he was found NOT GUILTY by the republican controlled senate. So conservatives wasted millions of dollars and put the nation through that hell for absolutely nothing.

View attachment 230960

DERP!
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, despite your idiotic claim that Clinton was disbarred, your own link says he wasn’t. You just don’t possess even the minimal integrity require to admit you’re wrong. I can live with that.

Glad to help.

View attachment 230960

DERP!
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, despite your idiotic claim that Clinton was disbarred, your own link says he wasn’t. You just don’t possess even the minimal integrity to admit you’re wrong. I can live with that.

Hey, Bill, you're going to be disbarred...….did they say that?

View attachment 230960

DERP!
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, despite your idiotic claim that Clinton was disbarred, your own link says he wasn’t. You just don’t possess even the minimal integrity to admit you’re wrong. I can live with that.

Pretty good article on it but its rather confusing.

First it says he was disbarred then it said he was suspended.

Open to interpretation.

I wouldn't show you my returns and what law says he has to show you or anyone else his returns??

Oh and how bout Barry and his college transcripts?? Didn't hear you complaining because he refuse to show those college transcripts.

Claudette is pretty much the poster child for Trump supporter and embodies the battered wife syndrome.
She has zero self-respect and is probably legitimately living in squalor with the unfortunate thought that she dare not ask for more because, in her mind, she doesn’t think she deserves better.

Mental illness like hers is no crime as the mentally ill are not at fault for their condition.

Being proud of the clear intellectual and self-esteem shortcomings are, however, of her own making. That is what makes her so repugnant both to the Board as a whole but more importantly to herself.

Oh I support Trump all right and if its found he's done something wrong I'll acknowledge it.

I have plenty of self esteem and you have lied in your whole post Miss I don't tell lies.

Carry on douchebag.

Laughing so much, you’re here responding….

Look, You were told Mexico is going to pay for the wall. It has been pointed out time and again that they are not. Your response is that you do not care.

Hence, you like being lied to. There is no ambiguity about this.

I’m not making it up. Those who don’t mind being lied to either don’t care (which you do) or rationalize the lies like a good little bitch. Since it’s not the former, it’s the latter. Sorry. By definition, you have either no or very little self esteem.

And the blob has done this to you again on his taxes. He said he would release them. He didn’t. And you’re supporting him…taking in the lie once more.

The FISA documents, the supposed tax cut before the election, the acceptance of the murder of the spouse of an American citizen… How much more do you plan on taking? It’s a rhetorical question as the answer is that there is no limit to what you’d allow from your master. Like a good little bitch that you are.

Have you not been paying attention? No one has to smear Mueller or 'spin' the FACT that he is criminally biased in this proven Witch Hunt, that he should NEVER have been named Special Counsel:

2014: Evidence shows that as FBI Director Mueller HID RUSSIAN CRIMES associated with their attempt to acquire Uranium One.
-- Sessions had to recuse himself because as a US senator his job required him to legally interact with Russian representatives but Mueller can be the Special Counsel going after the President after colluding with / protecting the Russians from having their crimes of extortion, bribery, intimidation, and violence against US citizens in an effort to acquire Uranium One and 20% of the US supply of uranium?

DOJ's Oher testified that Mueller was already working with the FBI, the FBI's foreign Spy - Steele, and the DOJ (Oher/Rosenstein) BEFORE THE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION HAD BEEN OPENED AND BEFORE MUELLER HAD BEEN APPOINTED SPECIAL COUNSEL.

Mueller, Rosenstein, & Comey are all long-time buds, so this massive Conflict of Interest should have prevented him from being Special Counsel involving a case investigating Obstruction by President Trump from firing Comey.

Mueller has a documented history of manufacturing and hiding evidence in order to knowingly send innocent people to jail.
- The fact that his entire case against Trump is based on PERJURY TRAPS that have nothing to do with non-existent illegal collusion is just a continuation of this history

Mueller's entire team consists of anti-Trump/Trump-hating, DNC/Hillary donors and even one of Hillary's own lawyers.

Mueller is guilty of committing the crime of Obstruction by refusing to comply with Congressional Subpoenas during the investigation...

Wow, you should do something about all of that.

View attachment 230960

DERP!
LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck... You said he was disbarred.

He wasn’t. Your own link said so.

Deal with it. :mm:

I DID...I JUST STOMPED ALL OVER YOUR FALSE NARRATIVE / LIE.....

That's right Corsi just told Her Mullier to shove his plea deal up his ass!
When this sick witch hunt is over the people who are going to spend years in prison are going to be DEMs.
Roger Stone associate says he won't agree to plea deal - CNNPolitics
Has it even been confirmed yet that Mueller is looking to charge Corsi with perjury? The only person I’ve seen make that claim is Corsi himself.
he's rejected a plea deal saying he'd rather be in jail for life than to sign a lie. so they're looking for something he's not willing to do.

Carry on douchebag.

Laughing so much, you’re here responding….

Look, You were told Mexico is going to pay for the wall. It has been pointed out time and again that they are not. Your response is that you do not care.

Hence, you like being lied to. There is no ambiguity about this.

I’m not making it up. Those who don’t mind being lied to either don’t care (which you do) or rationalize the lies like a good little bitch. Since it’s not the former, it’s the latter. Sorry. By definition, you have either no or very little self esteem.

And the blob has done this to you again on his taxes. He said he would release them. He didn’t. And you’re supporting him…taking in the lie once more.

The FISA documents, the supposed tax cut before the election, the acceptance of the murder of the spouse of an American citizen… How much more do you plan on taking? It’s a rhetorical question as the answer is that there is no limit to what you’d allow from your master. Like a good little bitch that you are.

Nope. I don't care who pays for the wall. We the tax payer or someone else. Just so long as it gets built.

To you everything Trump says is a lie.

No hope for you at all.

Oh and I'm nobodies bitch but you sure seem to be some ones good little bitch.

Carry on bitch. LOL

Right, Trump didn't pay ALL TAXES.
Moron.

Taxes for a decade you dipshit. You know, the stuff presidential nominees release, but Trump could not because there is an indefinite audit going on :rolleyes:

Those with nothing to hide….

Hide nothing. Says a lot about the blob who hides what he can and lies about the rest.

LMAO I'd say Trump pays more in taxes than you and your entire neighborhood do.

You're a pretty good liar too. But then you already know that.

Have fun.

Mueller's ENTIRE CASE AGAINST Trump consists of PERJURY TRAPS

Please shut your idiot mouth. You have right near zero knowledge of the case, which is a bit less than everyone else not on Mueller's team.

How so?

Most of his indictments/convictions have been against nobodies for things before Trump started his run

Trump’s campaign manager was not a “nobody”. His crimes did precede his appointment as campaign manager; which makes you wonder why Trump appointed him in the first place. Trump’s personal attorney is not a “nobody”. Both are now cooperating with the Special Counsel.

Anyway, as Special Counsel, he’s batting 1.000. If Mr. Corsi wishes to take him on, I’m sure the evidence that the SC accumulated will be formidable. But we’ll see how it goes. The rule of law shall prevail.

I hope after this "investigation" is done Trump's DOJ goes after Mueller and everyone on his team.

What Corsi is accusing Mueller and his team of is what they were found guilty of during the ENRON investigation/trial

The DOJ investigating the DOJ….

Only highlights that the GOP can and should never be trusted with the government again. Ever.

So if specific DOJ prosecutors break the law like Mueller and his team are then they are above the law and nothing can happen to them?
Oh? What law(s) did Mueller break?

Subornation of perjury.

I am sure he has broken other laws and we should look into that. We should also make sure his wife and children haven't broken any laws too. We can't be too careful. :113:

I DID...I JUST STOMPED ALL OVER YOUR FALSE NARRATIVE / LIE.....

That's just Cornholio who's a lot like Faun. They only believe what they want to believe.

Neither are worth the trouble.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Did they say he couldn't practice in front of the Supreme Court? DERP!

LOLOL

Open to interpretation.
No, ya flaming moron. It doesn’t say he was disbarred nor is it confusing. But since you’re a brain-dead con, watch as this Liberal explains it for you...

This is Snopes. What Snopes does is confirms or repudiates rumors. So first, Snopes posts the rumor that was circulating among rightards like you and Toddsterpatriot ...

Bill Clinton was disbarred from practicing law in Arkansas and was also disbarred from practicing law in front of the Supreme Court over the Lewinsky incident.

... then Snopes presents their evaluation of such a rumor ...

While Clinton can no longer practice law in front of the highest court, it’s not accurate to say that he was disbarred from either the Supreme Court or from practicing law in Arkansas. Clinton’s license was suspended in Arkansas, but he was not disbarred, and while Clinton did face the possibility of being barred from arguing in front the U.S. Supreme Court, he resigned before the ruling was handed down.

Savvy?

DERP!
LOLOL

LOLOL

Did they say he couldn't practice in front of the Supreme Court? DERP!

Yup that's just what the article said.

DERP!
LOLOL

Open to interpretation.
No, ya flaming moron. It doesn’t say he was disbarred nor is it confusing. But since you’re a brain-dead con, watch as this Liberal explains it for you...

This is Snopes. What Snopes does is confirms or repudiates rumors. So first, Snopes posts the rumor that was circulating among rightards like you and Toddsterpatriot ...

Bill Clinton was disbarred from practicing law in Arkansas and was also disbarred from practicing law in front of the Supreme Court over the Lewinsky incident.

... then Snopes presents their evaluation of such a rumor ...

While Clinton can no longer practice law in front of the highest court, it’s not accurate to say that he was disbarred from either the Supreme Court or from practicing law in Arkansas. Clinton’s license was suspended in Arkansas, but he was not disbarred, and while Clinton did face the possibility of being barred from arguing in front the U.S. Supreme Court, he resigned before the ruling was handed down.

Savvy?

Aww fuck off you lefty loon idiot.

Forum List

Back