Jerome Corsi negotiating plea with Mueller

Dummy, you can't reply "dream on" to facts.
You presented no actual FACTS. Yours and Obamas attempt to take credit for something Obama was never able to accomplish in 8 years is laughable.

DREAM ON!

:p

Yes some dumbass, SOME as in NOT ANYWHERE NEAR ALL.

Right, Trump didn't pay ALL TAXES.
Moron.

Taxes for a decade you dipshit. You know, the stuff presidential nominees release, but Trump could not because there is an indefinite audit going on :rolleyes:

Those with nothing to hide….

Hide nothing. Says a lot about the blob who hides what he can and lies about the rest.

LMAO I'd say Trump pays more in taxes than you and your entire neighborhood do.

You're a pretty good liar too. But then you already know that.

Have fun.

You’d say it but for some reason he won’t show his returns to us.

As for my lying, please quote me. Otherwise fuck off.

I wouldn't show you my returns and what law says he has to show you or anyone else his returns??

Idiots like you don't always get what you want.

Oh and how bout Barry and his college transcripts?? Didn't hear you complaining because he refuse to show those college transcripts.

Fuck off yourself Cornholio.

Moron.

Taxes for a decade you dipshit. You know, the stuff presidential nominees release, but Trump could not because there is an indefinite audit going on :rolleyes:

Hide nothing. Says a lot about the blob who hides what he can and lies about the rest.

Have fun.

I wouldn't show you my returns and what law says he has to show you or anyone else his returns??

Oh and how bout Barry and his college transcripts?? Didn't hear you complaining because he refuse to show those college transcripts.

Yeah, that’s what I thought fuck stain.

Dummy, you can't reply "dream on" to facts.
You presented no actual FACTS. Yours and Obamas attempt to take credit for something Obama was never able to accomplish in 8 years is laughable.

DREAM ON!

:p
Actually, Obama accomplished the same job growth as trump is now...

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2018_all_period_M10_data.gif

Sucks to be a hypocritical Republican or conservative who cheers for employment growth now after attacking Obama for it during the last 7 years of his presidency.

:dance:

Have fun.

Nah. That's what I though dipshit.

Yes some dumbass, SOME as in NOT ANYWHERE NEAR ALL.

Moron.

Have fun.

Mueller's ENTIRE CASE AGAINST Trump consists of PERJURY TRAPS involving his associates that have nothing to do with non-existent Russian collusion...BY TRUMP...and a crime that dates back decades to before Obama was elected President, one that involved both Manafort and Podesta - with Mueller protecting Podesta and only indicting Manafort....

...now Mueller wants to dig into Trump's taxes....that the IRS has had for years, the IRS whose job it is to review taxes, investigate tax fraud, etc and has never come up with any reason to investigate Trump....

...while at the same time Mueller refuses to investigate how Hillary was given over $140 MILLION from the Russian who led the KGB Bank effort to acquire Uranium One (DURING WHICH TIME EVIDENCE SHOWS he HID CRIMES PERPETRATED BY THE KGB BANK TO HELP ACQUIRE URANIUM ONE) or investigate how the KGB Bank paid Slick Willy half a million for a 1-hour speech at the same time Bill was unsuccessfully attempting to meet with Russian Uranium Agency officials and successfully met with Vladimir Putin.....

Bwuhahahaha....

MOST TRANSPARENT TREASONOUS COUP ATTEMPT IN US HISTORY! :p

Moron.

Have fun.

No law. But recall how the rightarded right attacked Obama for not releasing his college transcripts? And unlike trump and his tax returns, Obama never said he would “absolutely” release them and then lie to America and refuse to release them.

Have fun.

Yeah, no quote. I noticed that too. :mm:

That's right Corsi just told Her Mullier to shove his plea deal up his ass!
When this sick witch hunt is over the people who are going to spend years in prison are going to be DEMs.
Roger Stone associate says he won't agree to plea deal - CNNPolitics

Mueller is batting 1.000 against Trump. Good to see another pigeon about to get plucked though.

Mueller is batting 1.000 against Trump.

How so?

Most of his indictments/convictions have been against nobodies for things before Trump started his run

Trump’s campaign manager was not a “nobody”. His crimes did precede his appointment as campaign manager; which makes you wonder why Trump appointed him in the first place. Trump’s personal attorney is not a “nobody”. Both are now cooperating with the Special Counsel.

Anyway, as Special Counsel, he’s batting 1.000. If Mr. Corsi wishes to take him on, I’m sure the evidence that the SC accumulated will be formidable. But we’ll see how it goes. The rule of law shall prevail.

I hope after this "investigation" is done Trump's DOJ goes after Mueller and everyone on his team.

What Corsi is accusing Mueller and his team of is what they were found guilty of during the ENRON investigation/trial

When this sick witch hunt is over the people who are going to spend years in prison are going to be DEMs.

I doubt very much Corsi "told Her Mullier to shove his pleas deal up his ass!". The witch hunt has produced around 36 witches, BTW, and more are coming. The final report will make youR effort be Nostradamus a failure.

Next up will be a test case, can a sitting President be indicted by NY State, subpoenaed and/or taken to trial.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. IF THE MATTER CREATES A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS, IT WILL BE FASCINATING TO SEE HOW THE JUSTICES DECIDE.

MATTERS TO CONSIDER, NIXON, AGNEW AND CLINTON.

Mueller is batting 1.000 against Trump. Good to see another pigeon about to get plucked though.

How so?

Most of his indictments/convictions have been against nobodies for things before Trump started his run

Trump’s campaign manager was not a “nobody”. His crimes did precede his appointment as campaign manager; which makes you wonder why Trump appointed him in the first place. Trump’s personal attorney is not a “nobody”. Both are now cooperating with the Special Counsel.

Anyway, as Special Counsel, he’s batting 1.000. If Mr. Corsi wishes to take him on, I’m sure the evidence that the SC accumulated will be formidable. But we’ll see how it goes. The rule of law shall prevail.

I hope after this "investigation" is done Trump's DOJ goes after Mueller and everyone on his team.

What Corsi is accusing Mueller and his team of is what they were found guilty of during the ENRON investigation/trial

The DOJ investigating the DOJ….

Only highlights that the GOP can and should never be trusted with the government again. Ever.

Moron.

Have fun.

Mueller's ENTIRE CASE AGAINST Trump consists of PERJURY TRAPS involving his associates that have nothing to do with non-existent Russian collusion...BY TRUMP...and a crime that dates back decades to before Obama was elected President, one that involved both Manafort and Podesta - with Mueller protecting Podesta and only indicting Manafort....

...now Mueller wants to dig into Trump's taxes....that the IRS has had for years, the IRS whose job it is to review taxes, investigate tax fraud, etc and has never come up with any reason to investigate Trump....

...while at the same time Mueller refuses to investigate how Hillary was given over $140 MILLION from the Russian who led the KGB Bank effort to acquire Uranium One (DURING WHICH TIME EVIDENCE SHOWS he HID CRIMES PERPETRATED BY THE KGB BANK TO HELP ACQUIRE URANIUM ONE) or investigate how the KGB Bank paid Slick Willy half a million for a 1-hour speech at the same time Bill was unsuccessfully attempting to meet with Russian Uranium Agency officials and successfully met with Vladimir Putin.....

Bwuhahahaha....

MOST TRANSPARENT TREASONOUS COUP ATTEMPT IN US HISTORY! :p

Sounds reasonable….LOL

Soon Trump and his enablers will swear Mueller was on the Grassy Knoll and smoked on the Hindenberg.

Idiots like you don't always get what you want. Oh and how bout Barry and his college transcripts?? Didn't hear you complaining because he refuse to show those college transcripts. Fuck off yourself Cornholio.

Mueller...

The same guy who once intentionally, knowingly, illegally withheld evidence proving a guy he was going after was innocent and sent the man to prison for years before it was proven that Mueller sent an innocent man to prison....

The same guy who was just exposed as setting up and sending another innocent man to jail - an FBI whistleblower who exposed wrong-doing in Mueller's FBI - in an act of defending the FBI....

The guy whose entire case against Trump consists of PERJURY TRAPS involving Trump associates that have nothing to do with non-existent Russian collusion...

The guy who unethically (illegally?) 'GOT AROUND' attorney-client privilege which prevented Mueller from seeing everything between Trump and his lawyer and seizing all of the Trump records his lawyer had...

...will find a way to acquire Trump's tax records, even if he is not legally entitled to them.

Have fun.

Yeah, no quote. I noticed that too. :mm:

Claudette is pretty much the poster child for Trump supporter and embodies the battered wife syndrome.
Trump lies to her face, she forgives him and begs for more.
She has zero self-respect and is probably legitimately living in squalor with the unfortunate thought that she dare not ask for more because, in her mind, she doesn’t think she deserves better.

Mental illness like hers is no crime as the mentally ill are not at fault for their condition.

Being proud of the clear intellectual and self-esteem shortcomings are, however, of her own making. That is what makes her so repugnant both to the Board as a whole but more importantly to herself.

Have fun.

No law. But recall how the rightarded right attacked Obama for not releasing his college transcripts? And unlike trump and his tax returns, Obama never said he would “absolutely” release them and then lie to America and refuse to release them.
Idiots like you don't always get what you want. Oh and how bout Barry and his college transcripts?? Didn't hear you complaining because he refuse to show those college transcripts. Fuck off yourself Cornholio.

Mueller...

The same guy who once intentionally, knowingly, illegally withheld evidence proving a guy he was going after was innocent and sent the man to prison for years before it was proven that Mueller sent an innocent man to prison....

The same guy who was just exposed as setting up and sending another innocent man to jail - an FBI whistleblower who exposed wrong-doing in Mueller's FBI - in an act of defending the FBI....

The guy whose entire case against Trump consists of PERJURY TRAPS involving Trump associates that have nothing to do with non-existent Russian collusion...

The guy who unethically (illegally?) 'GOT AROUND' attorney-client privilege which prevented Mueller from seeing everything between Trump and his lawyer and seizing all of the Trump records his lawyer had...

...will find a way to acquire Trump's tax records, even if he is not legally entitled to them.

I just wonder what they think they will find??

Trump pays more in taxes than and entire town or city does.

I'm sure he's been audited more than once and if there was anything to find the IRS would have found it.

How so?

The DOJ investigating the DOJ….

Only highlights that the GOP can and should never be trusted with the government again. Ever.

So if specific DOJ prosecutors break the law like Mueller and his team are then they are above the law and nothing can happen to them?

Her Mullier?
Heir Mueller.

accuse-the-other-side-of-that-whic-you-are-guilty-31743017.png
OMG. It's Herr. Heir is that lucky state of affairs when someone leaves you money when they die.
Yep.
It's shit like that the Dems use to totally ignore the truth. Spelling errors.
Hey, you gotta admit, Her Mullier is pretty damned out there. I'm not ignoring anything, I'm just not speculating. There is no "truth" yet. I'm waiting for the report like everyone else should.

Forum List

Back