Jerry Falwell Jr.: If More People Had Concealed Guns, 'We Could End Those Muslims'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
lead_960.jpg

"Let's teach them a lesson if they ever show up here."

The president of Liberty University urged students at the Christian school to carry concealed weapons on campus to counter any possible armed attack like the mass killings in San Bernardino, Calif.

"Let's teach them a lesson if they ever show up here," President Jerry Falwell Jr. told students at a convocation Friday.

The call-to-arms was met with rousing applause from students, but some said Falwell went too far when he appeared to be referring specifically to Muslims, the News & Advance reported.

"I've always thought if more good people had concealed carry permits, then we could end those Muslims before they walked in," Falwell said.

Liberty University President: If More People Had Concealed Guns, 'We Could End Those Muslims'

Update: Falwell defends convocation remarks - 'I'm not backing down'

Wow, that sounds rather extreme to me - especially for a "Christian" university president. Are the Crusades back?

Last edited:
In a 2½-minute address before dismissing the students, Falwell urged students to take advantage of the university’s free class for concealed-carry permits as a way to counter attacks similar to the bloodshed in San Bernardino, California, on Wednesday.

Yeah, he was talking about jihadists. Who are Muslims.

I realize we're supposed to pretend that's not the case and all.

He responded to the shrill reactionaries and explained in toddler lingo so they could hopefully grasp it that he was talking about defending yourself against the Islamic terrorists.

lead_960.jpg

The president of Liberty University urged students at the Christian school to carry concealed weapons on campus to counter any possible armed attack like the mass killings in San Bernardino, Calif.

"Let's teach them a lesson if they ever show up here," President Jerry Falwell Jr. told students at a convocation Friday.

The call-to-arms was met with rousing applause from students, but some said Falwell went too far when he appeared to be referring specifically to Muslims, the News & Advance reported.

"I've always thought if more good people had concealed carry permits, then we could end those Muslims before they walked in," Falwell said.

Liberty University President: If More People Had Concealed Guns, 'We Could End Those Muslims'

Wow, that sounds rather extreme to me - especially for a "Christian" university president. Are the Crusades back?

Oh crap, there is another generation of Falwell talking out of their ass..

The man has a point, what exactly is wrong with what he said?
Thankfully this University is not a gun free zone.
by putting that out there , what are the chances of the University coming under attack by the Islamic Militants?
Slim to None. The cowards only attack soft targets.

by putting that out there , what are the chances of the University coming under attack by the Islamic Militants?

What about white Christian terrorists?

lead_960.jpg

Most mass shootings/killings in America in the last decade have been done by white christians.

So what that crazy bigot is saying is that it's ok for a white christian to murder large amounts of people but it's not ok for a muslim.

I guess he doesn't know that no matter who killed them, they're still just as dead.

What about white Christian terrorists?
So you would have been ok with what he said if he only said 'We Could End ThoseTerrorist" or if he said 'We Could End Those Extremists"
You are not upset about him telling the student to arm themselves, you are upset with his semantics.

In a 2½-minute address before dismissing the students, Falwell urged students to take advantage of the university’s free class for concealed-carry permits as a way to counter attacks similar to the bloodshed in San Bernardino, California, on Wednesday.

No, I guess you believe we're supposed to ally ourselves with the mentality of those who spawn the Falwell Jr. types:

You get more despicable every day.

lead_960.jpg

The far left sky people have spoken!!!!

lead_960.jpg

hopefully be joining his daddy, lard belly pig face goy,clutching his chest

lead_960.jpg

First off 'Christian university' is an oxymoron. And 'liberty university' is an oxymoron wrapped in an enigma with toasted bullshit on top and Orwellian sprinkles.

But a religion calling for arming themselves to fight the coming war? I think we already have a number of those groups in the middle east, let's not get that batshit started here ok whacks?

No, I guess you believe we're supposed to ally ourselves with the mentality of those who spawn the Falwell Jr. types:

You get more despicable every day.

That's not what I said.

And DING!

As the USMB King of the Straw Man, you are aware that you are allowed (1) "that's not what I said" per thread.

You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, at which point I will determine whether to respond.

You get more despicable by the day.

Forum List

Back