🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jerry Jones says he is doing his best work as GM

Jerry Jones is pure genius, he needs to lead the Cowboys for decades to come. What a great football mind.

Jones hasn't been doing well lately. But, he was gm when they were a 'dynasty' was he not; thus proving that the whole GM position is as simple as it seems.

Jones remind's me of the later day Al Davis. Just out of touch with reality.

They have been a .500 team for a long, long time.

Jerry should tell them all to fuck off

Hope he acts as Cowboy GM for a long, long time

Can't argue with results. 8-8 is a good record for the Cowboys

Jones hasn't been doing well lately. But, he was gm when they were a 'dynasty' was he not; thus proving that the whole GM position is as simple as it seems.

If it was that simple they would still be a dynasty.

The point is; he's accomplished more than most GMs despite being a dumbass. So, how hard can it really be?

He took a winning team and turned it into a joke. I am pretty sure a lot of GMs have managed to do that.

If it was that simple they would still be a dynasty.

The point is; he's accomplished more than most GMs despite being a dumbass. So, how hard can it really be?

So did Al Davis. But when age caught to him, he made mistakes that took the Raiders down big time.

Since 1997 the Cowboys have one playoff win and are a .500 ball club. Six playoff appearances.

Not sure if I think of him as a good GM. He'd probably be fired if he wasn't the owner. But it's his team, and I hope he keeps managing.

Last edited:
Since 1997 the Cowboys have one playoff win and are a .500 ball club. Six playoff appearances.

Not sure if I think of him as a good GM. He'd probably be fired if he wasn't the owner. But it's his team, and I hope he keeps managing.

He'd absolutely have been fired. But his three Super Bowl wins still puts him above most GMs; does it not?

He'd absolutely have been fired. But his three Super Bowl wins still puts him above most GMs; does it not?

So did Al Davis, but it left Al, and Al's ego kept him there to long and now Jones will follow. I hope he stays for the next 15-20 years. Go Jones!

So did Al Davis, but it left Al, and Al's ego kept him there to long and now Jones will follow. I hope he stays for the next 15-20 years. Go Jones!

Al Davis may not have sucked as bad as you think (then again maybe so). He won in the 70s and then when he had a brand he could put any sorry shit on the field and the fan base mindlessly filled his pockets. In turn, he partied like a rock star.

Al Davis may not have sucked as bad as you think (then again maybe so). He won in the 70s and then when he had a brand he could put any sorry shit on the field and the fan base mindlessly filled his pockets. In turn, he partied like a rock star.

His teams won up into the 90's he was a great owner/GM, however his last few years, he was terrible and didn't even know what decade he was in. He went to 5 Super Bowls won three and took talent that nobody else wanted and turned them into stars.

Forum List

Back