Jerry Seinfeld Roasts Protester

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
This is funny. The video is funny. Pro Hamas protesters are comedy gold.

Whatā€™s not funny are genocide supporters. They are the dumbest people on the planet.

Whatā€™s not funny are genocide supporters. They are the dumbest people on the planet.
The dumbest people on the planet are the ones who claim Israel is committing genocide when they have been victims of genocide many times over.

PS. Change your screen name. Youā€™re not independent your establishment and love Genocide Joe.

PS. Change your screen name. Youā€™re not independent your establishment and love Genocide Joe.
LOL. Wow. I just love it when someone claims I can't possibly be an independent thinker unless I think the same as they do. Then you turn around and say that I love Genocide Joe when you can't even find one post I've made on here where I claim to like Biden.

LOL. Wow. I just love it when someone claims I can't possibly be an independent thinker unless I think the same as they do. Then you turn around and say that I love Genocide Joe when you can't even find one post I've made on here where I claim to like Biden.
You think the way the establishment tells you. How can that be independent?

^^^ Facts!!!
cVkD7lLFb6oCm4hUTX.webp

Forum List

Back