Jerry Springer should host the next GOP debate!

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Could you imagine?! The gloves have already been off for 3 of them. Let's give them some brass knuckles! It would be the best episode yet! Man I wish there could be more than just 1 season!

"What upsets me about that, if they're going to do my show, they should call me," Springer said Thursday during a stop in Orlando.

Jerry Springer: GOP debate like my show

Springer should question the fuckers about how they want to hurt people and weaken our ability to compete in the world...Should hold their balls to the fire.

Fucking republicans fags.

If I recall correctly Jerry was the FAILED democrat mayor of a northern city.

Maury would be even more enjoyable. Chris Christie, when it comes to the primary...you are not the nominee.

giphy.gif

:rofl:

THAT'S how you rememeber him? :rofl:

That's wrong by the way. But then again, we can't expect someone who thinks he has a 214 IQ to be right! :rofl:

That's wrong by the way. But then again, we can't expect someone who thinks he has a 214 IQ to be right! :rofl:
I ALREADY put his bio in the thread with link. It's correct.
Okay. Are you confused? What do you think that link proves?

Are you safe? Do we need to call for someone to help you?

It SHOWS he was in FACT the mayor of a FAILING northern democrat city. A FAILURE. But the he IS a democrat so that IS what they do FAIL.

It SHOWS he was in FACT the mayor of a FAILING northern democrat city. A FAILURE. But the he IS a democrat so that IS what they do FAIL.
Lol no it doesn't. I think you need to go to bed. :rofl:

Its not the first time that it has been shown that you know nothing of what you are running your yap about.

Its not the first time that it has been shown that you know nothing of what you are running your yap about.
You are notorious for knowing nothing of what YOU'RE running YOUR yap about! :rofl:

Your comments on this thread prove that... and you have no idea! :rofl:

You are notorious for knowing nothing of what YOU'RE running YOUR yap about! :rofl:

I back mine with links and you back yours with more yap running. NOW on topic. I think Jerry should host the DNC debates and pass out buckets of mud to the runners. And of course barf bags to the crowd because they will need them.

I guess one of the questions is will Hillary's potty chair and attends be tax payer provided?

Second question would be to Sanders as to IF he owns a suit and can he govern in tennis shoes?

As to the other moron just ask him if he wants the job cleaning the stage after the debate.

I back mine with links and you back yours with more yap running. NOW on topic. I think Jerry should host the DNC debates and pass out buckets of mud to the runners. And of course barf bags to the crowd because they will need them.

I guess one of the questions is will Hillary's potty chair and attends be tax payer provided?

Second question would be to Sanders as to IF he owns a suit and can he govern in tennis shoes?

As to the other moron just ask him if he wants the job cleaning the stage after the debate.
Your link didn't say anything. Try to go a night without being a dick. My OP was about fucking Jerry Springer quoted as saying that he should be the next moderator. It was a fun thread, and now it's just dead. Way to go.

Your link didn't say anything. Try to go a night without being a dick. My OP was about fucking Jerry Springer quoted as saying that he should be the next moderator. It was a fun thread, and now it's just dead. Way to go.
Jerry has long been the ring master of a clown show. The DNC is his ticket to reclaim fame. YOU should tell him next time you are on the show!

Jerry has long been the ring master of a clown show. The DNC is his ticket to reclaim fame. YOU should tell him next time you are on the show!
Okay retard. GFY.

Okay retard. GFY.
Swing and a miss. Steerike.

Could you imagine?! The gloves have already been off for 3 of them. Let's give them some brass knuckles! It would be the best episode yet! Man I wish there could be more than just 1 season!

"What upsets me about that, if they're going to do my show, they should call me," Springer said Thursday during a stop in Orlando.

Jerry Springer: GOP debate like my show
Actually we should question the press on their bias and stupidity in ruining a solemn event. Remind me of what you would think if they treated Hillary like this?

Forum List

Back