Jesse Jackson blames Donald Trump and his followers for the anti black sentiment

Why aren't you going after the people on this board already trying to blame this on Obama?
b/c he brought this division about with getting involved in things that weren't his biz and then making them worse.

See what I mean? The RWnuts always find someone innocent to blame when there's violence.

I remember a story of a highly respected president who's motto was.

The buck stops here
Who integrated the Armed Forces and the RW hated him for it.

Patton?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want to bazooka barf. The bodies of these good policemen aren't even cold and a Democrat can find a way to blame Republicans.

Un freaking real.

'It's a kind of anti-black mood': Reverend Jesse Jackson points the finger at Donald Trump and his followers for the rise of 'mean-spirited division' in America
  • Rev Jesse Jackson said there was a climate of fear and division in the US
  • He was commenting in the aftermath of the murder of five police officers
  • He accused Trump and his followers of 'scapegoating' black people

Read more: Rev Jesse Jackson blames Donald Trump for dividing America
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Why aren't you going after the people on this board already trying to blame this on Obama?
b/c he brought this division about with getting involved in things that weren't his biz and then making them worse.
Translation: He was uppity.

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days..." - LBJ, Democrat
He never said it is the problem.

I want to bazooka barf. The bodies of these good policemen aren't even cold and a Democrat can find a way to blame Republicans.

Un freaking real.

'It's a kind of anti-black mood': Reverend Jesse Jackson points the finger at Donald Trump and his followers for the rise of 'mean-spirited division' in America

Because the Manchurian Muslim and community agitator has s history of doing this shit!

Name one time the president has killed a cop.

I can name two Americans he ordered killed.
Yes...and I bet you mourn them...just like the RW mourns OBL.

Whether or not I do or not, he still ordered them killed and one was very innocent.

I thought this board had some rule about non sequitur personal attacks.

Because the Manchurian Muslim and community agitator has s history of doing this shit!

Name one time the president has killed a cop.

I can name two Americans he ordered killed.
Yes...and I bet you mourn them...just like the RW mourns OBL.
Whether or not I do or not, he still ordered them killed and one was very innocent. I thought this board had some rule about non sequitur personal attacks.
Go read the rules.

BHO has the legal authority to use drones on Americans in combat zones who are aiding and abetting the enemy and who will not give up peacefully. That means anyone around such targets are in a "tough luck what the fuck" zone.

I am a right of center Republican, while you all are far right wing nut jobs.
and still, not one person believes you, not a single one.
What a goofball, like you, thinks is immaterial to me.

Many on the far right who support Trump are anti-black racist. Fact.

You racists need to look at a person's character instead of skin color.
pathetic, you have no basis to call me a racist, none, no facts, no posts, nothing I ever said can back up your completely false claims.

leftist filth like you that tell blacks that it's ok to act out with violence b/c it's someone else fault is what lead to these murders.

suck on that Fact.

t

Un freaking real.

so the division that obama started back in 2008 is trumps fault.

blacks planned and carried out murders, but they aren't responsible for their actions, even though they planned it out, on purpose.
"The division that Obama started...." ?????
I've explained this, to you, before, so don't pretend you don't know.

pathetic, you have no basis to call me a racist, none, no facts, no posts, nothing I ever said can back up your completely false claims.

leftist filth like you that tell blacks that it's ok to act out with violence b/c it's someone else fault is what lead to these murders.

suck on that Fact.

You're a racist = "I got nothing."

Un freaking real.

what a fucking moronic thing to say

ooo, I'm racist b/c obama is a fucking failure

grow up, racism is a tired excuse for the ignorant with nothing to disprove the facts.

obama has brought misery and death to America with his actions.

suck on that Fact.
You defend the far right unilaterally, yes, you defend racists, thus you are one. Run along.

Un freaking real.

See what I mean? The RWnuts always find someone innocent to blame when there's violence.

I remember a story of a highly respected president who's motto was.

The buck stops here
Who integrated the Armed Forces and the RW hated him for it.
fdr segregated them.

suck on that Fact.
You defend the far right unilaterally, yes, you defend racists, thus you are one. Run along.
where have I defended racist?

another fucking lie.

Un freaking real.

grow up, racism is a tired excuse for the ignorant with nothing to disprove the facts.

That is not racism, just a stupid statement.

Un freaking real.

That is not racism, just a stupid statement.
except I can back it up.

Forum List

Back