Jesse Lee Peterson: Trayvon a Thug

Black people trying to intimidate white people to gain power. Zimmerman had no choice.

Race hustlers to blame. This is coming from a black person too.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson To Piers Morgan: Trayvon A 'Thug,' Not 'Innocent Little Kid' - YouTube

lol

It's coming from an asshole who makes inaccurate blanket generalizations about Black people, who just happens to be Black. Here's an example of what this stooge says:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work."

You can probably guess the certain type of people he appeals to; that particular group of people likes when Black stooges talk like that statement above. ;)

Better to take them to the plantation than to leave them...in the line ...to the trough.

Black people trying to intimidate white people to gain power. Zimmerman had no choice.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson To Piers Morgan: Trayvon A 'Thug,' Not 'Innocent Little Kid' - YouTube

lol

It's coming from an asshole who makes inaccurate blanket generalizations about Black people, who just happens to be Black. Here's an example of what this stooge says:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work."

You can probably guess the certain type of people he appeals to; that particular group of people likes when Black stooges talk like that statement above. ;)

Better to take them to the plantation than to leave them...in the line ...to the trough.
You people would prefer concentration camps, I am sure.

All of these articles are second-hand sources quoting the Huffington Post

However, it does seem that he said this.

Anyone can go to the Huffington Post article and see that he said it in the interview for the Huffington Post. He said it. It's funny that some people want to avoid answering if they agree or disagree with that quote of his I posted. :)

You know that this is a "damned if you agree, damned if you disagree" quote.

If I agree, I get hit with every racist attack from every different post on the board, especially since what he said was harsh.

I I disagree, I still get slammed by every race-baiter and race merchant on the board that will use this to vindicate Trayvon Martin, the Thug.

You've handed the Race Merchants an easy "win," since any intelligent discourse will be smothered before it can even begin.

Trayvon was a THUG...All there is to it. GOD will make ultimate determination anyway.

as opposed to extermination, yes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYML_F1Nb0]Exterminate White People - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
apparently Jesse Lee Peterson is one of the few black people that has any integrity

HITM

And BTW? I voted for Herman...(even though HE wasn't On the ballot)...:eusa_shhh:

I liked Alan Keyes, remember him?

I Do indeed...and The "BLACK AVENGER"...From the 1990's... KEN HAMBLIN I spoke to him several times on air...HE was a Harley softail rider...Not to be Confused with Alan...Point is? There are plenty of black Conservatives out there...

Obviously, the media and black leaders thought Trayvon's reputation was shady or they wouldn't have tried so hard to hide it. They chose an old picture of Trayvon to make public, despite the availability of recent ones such as the footage of him in the convenience store that night. They did not want people to see the real Trayvon or the image they were carefully crafting would not have held up.

I was one of those who honestly thought a child was cornered and shot by a crazed gunman when I first heard about this. Then I find out that Zimmerman wasn't even chasing him (as evidenced by the fact he wasn't the least bit out of breath on 911 call) and that he didn't draw his weapon until it was exposed during the scuffle.

The facts are the only thing that will paint a true picture. When people veer from that, there is a reason and it's always because they want a false view to be adopted by people.

Trayvon wasn't a thug just for smoking pot, but he also liked to fight and make people bleed, particularly white people. His girlfriend exposed him when she had that interview with Piers Morgan after the verdict. I think her honest account of Trayvon's previous actions and words prior to the fateful night was more damaging to his reputation than anything anyone else said. It was her that made it clear that Trayvon had easily lost Zimmerman and made the decision to turn around and go after him. Trayvon, according to his girlfriend, intended to give the creepy cracker a good ass whooping. And she blamed Zimmerman for not knowing the difference between an ass whooping and getting beat to death. She then commented that she 'ruined the whole thing." Talk of Holder going after Zimmerman for civil charges ended after that interview.

Last edited:
Anyone can go to the Huffington Post article and see that he said it in the interview for the Huffington Post. He said it. It's funny that some people want to avoid answering if they agree or disagree with that quote of his I posted. :)

If I agree, I get hit with every racist attack from every different post on the board, especially since what he said was harsh.

I I disagree, I still get slammed by every race-baiter and race merchant on the board that will use this to vindicate Trayvon Martin, the Thug.

You've handed the Race Merchants an easy "win," since any intelligent discourse will be smothered before it can even begin.

Trayvon was a THUG...All there is to it. GOD will make ultimate determination anyway.

Just like a right wing nut. Assuming God is on your side.

HITM

And BTW? I voted for Herman...(even though HE wasn't On the ballot)...:eusa_shhh:

I liked Alan Keyes, remember him?

I Do indeed...and The "BLACK AVENGER"...From the 1990's... KEN HAMBLIN I spoke to him several times on air...HE was a Harley softail rider...Not to be Confused with Alan...Point is? There are plenty of black Conservatives out there...

Yep, there are a lot of black Benedict Arnolds out there.:lol:

And WHY do YOU assume HE would BE on any side? RATHER PRESUMPTUOUS on YOUR part, NO?

"Are you saying everyone who smokes pot in America is a thug?"

What a sad little clown Morgan is.

Yes they are and they all deserve the death penalty with or without legal sanction.

Stupid and psychopathic.

Yeah, this old hippie is a HARDENED THUG! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

800px-BillLee.jpg

(That is, of course, Bill "Spaceman" Lee.)

lol

LOL, does that mean that you think that all of "The Blacks" are ....in the line........to the trough ( a long, shallow container from which animals such as cows, pigs, horses, etc. eat or drink)?

Last edited:

Just like a right wing nut. Assuming God is on your side.[/QUOTE

GFY Snookie...you are av friggen whiner.

And WHY do YOU assume HE would BE on any side? RATHER PRESUMPTUOUS on YOUR part, NO?

I said nothing about God being on my side.

You implied it in the first sentence of your post.

It was a connotation and you know it. You have used God's name in vain.

I said nothing about God being on my side.

You implied it in the first sentence of your post.

It was a connotation and you know it. You have used God's name in vain.

NOR did I suggest it. YOU have a problem. Consult the nearest mirror...Deal?

Get back to me.

as opposed to extermination, yes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYML_F1Nb0]Exterminate White People - YouTube[/ame]

That guy, just like peterson ,is an idiot who made inaccurate, blanket, generalizations about White people. That guy is a clown who should look in the mirror and see the real problem.

Forum List

Back