Jesse Lee Peterson: Trayvon a Thug

Black people trying to intimidate white people to gain power. Zimmerman had no choice.

Race hustlers to blame. This is coming from a black person too.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson To Piers Morgan: Trayvon A 'Thug,' Not 'Innocent Little Kid' - YouTube

lol

It's coming from an asshole who makes inaccurate blanket generalizations about Black people, who just happens to be Black. Here's an example of what this stooge says:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work."

You can probably guess the certain type of people he appeals to; that particular group of people likes when Black stooges talk like that statement above. ;)

I have to believe that he made this statement for shock value, and of course to make it known that he agreed with Gingrich.

Unless he is so stupid that he does not realize that if "ALL" the blacks get rounded up and put on plantations", that will include him too.

Bottom line is that the bigots who he appeals to don't view him any differently when they are among each other.
No doubt. Secondly, his mantra is the mantra I have seen some of the more public black conservative republicans make. Those statements usually run in this theme:

"Yess massa dem blacks dey be brainwashed massa because dey be on da democrat plantation massa, and I is in da house wit you massa!"

"Yesssss massa I gots off a de plantation a longs times ago massa, now i be in de house wit you."

"You know massa, i thinks all of de blacks needs to go back to the plantation massa, so they knows wat works is massa! Can i gets on the approved list of negroes now massa?"

Those are paraphrases but correct translations that come from the republican 'conservative's" list of "approved negroes", cain, west, and peterson.

There are plenty of Black conservatives who have good ideas, it's a shame that some of the more well liked ones (well liked by some White republican conservatives) feel that they need to make their bones by slamming "the Blacks" in general and then stating that Black Democrats are on a "plantation". That's truly an insulting and inaccurate generalization, what if a Jewish conservative republican stated that the Jewish Democrats are in the Democrat Concentration Camp, I'm sure that there would be an "outrage" about that, but yet when some Black people respond to peterson's rude and insulting remarks they are suddenly "attacking" him when he was the stooge who actually initiated the insults.

There's definitely a double standard and you can see it right here on this very thread. I asked a couple of forum members on this thread if they agreed or disagreed with his comment about putting "all of the Blacks on a plantation" and I don't think anyone stated that they thought it was a rude and inaccurate remark. In my opinion, it clearly demonstrates what they think about "The Blacks". They will probably call me a "racist" for the caricature I made of those dolts two paragraphs above, but they still will not address peterson's aforementioned remarks. Hypocrisy at it's best...............

Last edited:
It's coming from an asshole who makes inaccurate blanket generalizations about Black people, who just happens to be Black. Here's an example of what this stooge says:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work."

You can probably guess the certain type of people he appeals to; that particular group of people likes when Black stooges talk like that statement above. ;)

I have to believe that he made this statement for shock value, and of course to make it known that he agreed with Gingrich.

Unless he is so stupid that he does not realize that if "ALL" the blacks get rounded up and put on plantations", that will include him too.

Bottom line is that the bigots who he appeals to don't view him any differently when they are among each other.
No doubt. Secondly, his mantra is the mantra I have seen some of the more public black conservative republicans make. Those statements usually run in this theme:

"Yess massa dem blacks dey be brainwashed massa because dey be on da democrat plantation massa, and I is in da house wit you massa!"

"Yesssss massa I gots off a de plantation a longs times ago massa, now i be in de house wit you."

"You know massa, i thinks all of de blacks needs to go back to the plantation massa, so they knows wat works is massa! Can i gets on the approved list of negroes now massa?"

Those are paraphrases but correct translations that come from the republican 'conservative's" list of "approved negroes", cain, west, and peterson.

There are plenty of Black conservatives who have good ideas, it's a shame that some of the more well liked ones (well liked by some White republican conservatives) feel that they need to make their bones by slamming "the Blacks" in general and then stating that Black Democrats are on a "plantation". That's truly an insulting and inaccurate generalization, what if a Jewish conservative republican stated that the Jewish Democrats are in the Democrat Concentration Camp, I'm sure that there would be an "outrage" about that, but yet when some Black people respond to peterson's rude and insulting remarks they are suddenly attacking him when he was the stooge that initiated the insults.

There's definitely a double standard and you can see it right here on this very thread. I asked a couple of forum members on this thread if they agreed or disagreed with his comment about putting "all of the Blacks on a plantation" and I don't think anyone stated that they thought it was a rude and inaccurate remark. In my opinion, it clearly demonstrates what they think about "The Blacks". They will probably call me a "racist" for the caricature I made of those dolts two paragraphs above, but they still will not address peterson's aforementioned remarks. Hypocrisy at it's best...............

They got rid of Michael Steele because he was not Tom enough.

Last edited:

There are plenty of Black conservatives who have good ideas, it's a shame that some of the more well liked ones (well liked by some White republican conservatives) feel that they need to make their bones by slamming "the Blacks" in general and then stating that Black Democrats are on a "plantation". That's truly an insulting and inaccurate generalization, what if a Jewish conservative republican stated that the Jewish Democrats are in the Democrat Concentration Camp, I'm sure that there would be an "outrage" about that, but yet when some Black people respond to peterson's rude and insulting remarks they are suddenly attacking him when he was the stooge that initiated the insults.

LOL, I remember some assholes stating that the reason they got rid of him was because he was "lazy and spent too much money". :lol:

In my opinion, it was because the more Steele got involved with the republican party, he started seeing things and attitudes that he didn't like and spoke his mind about it. The same thing with General Powell, and you can see how those savages, went after them.

LOL, I remember some assholes stating that the reason they got rid of him was because he was "lazy and spent too much money". :lol:

In my opinion, it was because the more Steele got involved with the republican party, he started seeing things and attitudes that he didn't like and spoke his mind about it. The same thing with General Powell, and you can see how those savages, went after them.
General Powell is another great example. He could have been elected president. I would have voted for him.

One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work."

Now all I must say is white peeps dont try it,cause there will be a lot of white bodies.

Black people trying to intimidate white people to gain power. Zimmerman had no choice.

Race hustlers to blame. This is coming from a black person too.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson To Piers Morgan: Trayvon A 'Thug,' Not 'Innocent Little Kid' - YouTube

lol

Some people just dont get that. They really dont.

boondocks_wp1_1280032108035614.gif

In my opinion, he was a joke. An embarrassing joke.

steele-hat.jpg

The sad fact is that a Black conservative person is the one who made that statement you quoted...............

And paid forty pieces of silver.

I agree. Let's try to give them (peterson, west, cain) the benefit of the doubt and say that they are sincere; how in the hell do they think that they are going to get a positive message out to the "Black community" when they hurl insults and blanket generalizations towards them? Those insults and blanket generalizations towards are the same or similar insults and blanket generalizations White bigots hurl towards "The Blacks", and those same White bigots use the statements of those stooges as justification for their bigoted attitude towards Black people in general.

The majority of Hispanics vote Democrat, are people stating that they are on the "Democrat Hacienda"? The majority of Jewish people vote Democrat, are people stating that they are on the "Democrat Concentration Camp"? Why are the "slave" and "plantation" references seemingly reserved for "The Blacks"? There's even some dumb black stooge that has a video called "Runaway Slave" that these bigots salivate and have a mental orgasm over!

Even this new guy ben carson uses the plantation crap. They can go fuck themselves.............

Last edited:
The sad fact is that a Black conservative person is the one who made that statement you quoted...............

And paid forty pieces of silver.

I agree. Let's try to give them (peterson, west, cain) the benefit of the doubt and say that they are sincere; how in the hell do they think that they are going to get a positive message out to the "Black community" when they hurl insults and blanket generalizations towards them? Those insults and blanket generalizations towards are the same or similar insults and blanket generalizations towards White bigots hurl towards "The Blacks", and those same White bigots use the statements of those stooges as justification for their bigoted attitude towards Black people in general.

The majority of Hispanics vote Democrat, are people stating that they are on the "Democrat Hacienda"? The majority of Jewish people vote Democrat, are people stating that they are on the "Democrat Concentration Camp"? Why are the "slave" and "plantation" references seemingly reserved for "The Blacks"? There's even some dumb black stooge that has a video called "Runaway Slave" that these bigots salivate and have a mental orgasm over!

Even this new guy ben carson uses the plantation crap. They can go fuck themselves.............

We wise to their jive.:cool:

Last edited:
Canadian-Kids-Smoke-The-Most-Pot.jpg

Youth-smoking.jpeg

o-COLORADO-MARIJUANA-DUI-facebook.jpg

smoking-weed-funny-olympics-michael-phelps.jpg

These kids must be put to death. They are "thugs" smoking weed. To keep America "safe".

Forum List

Back