Jesse Ventura: The first,second and fourth amendment are gone

He will run for another high office once again someday.

We're moving to put him on the ballot in New York right now for President.
Awesome.

Yes they are. But I would never vote for that man.

Why's that?
Venture is to busy trying to sue Chris kyles widow to run for any office.

Tough shit. Gotta name someone in the lawsuit since he was slandered...stop yer whining and bitching about it. You would do the same thing if it happened to you.

Because the man has proved himself unworthy of office to me multiple times through his actions.

He will run for another high office once again someday.

We're moving to put him on the ballot in New York right now for President.
Awesome.

Why's that?
Venture is to busy trying to sue Chris kyles widow to run for any office.

Tough shit. Gotta name someone in the lawsuit since he was slandered...stop yer whining and bitching about it. You would do the same thing if it happened to you.
Don't assume you know what I would do second Kyles widow had nothing to do with the incident in question or the telling of the story last all this lawsuit proves is Venture is a thin skinned bitch trying to stretch the 15 minutes of fame he got as a governor into 20.

I think it was Kyle getting his 15 minutes from this book. Ventura has been famous for a very long time.

Awesome.

Why's that?

Don't assume you know what I would do second Kyles widow had nothing to do with the incident in question or the telling of the story last all this lawsuit proves is Venture is a thin skinned bitch trying to stretch the 15 minutes of fame he got as a governor into 20.

I think it was Kyle getting his 15 minutes from this book. Ventura has been famous for a very long time.

Infamous would be a better description of what Venture has been for sometime now.

Yes! We need a nutbag as President.
The man is a clown.
He sucked as Governor, he needs to be kept away from anything important.

The people I know from MN don't think he sucked.
He didn't suck until he started playing the "oh, woe is me" victim to the lamestream media, whom he should have known were going to eventually turn on him.

He left Saint Paul like a wimpy little pussy, with his tail between his legs.

Sorry, I just can't take a man who wears a feathered boa seriously as constitutional scholar.

04.jpg
Well, in your illustration Mme. Ventura is exercising some of his/her rights, he/she is. :lmao:

Forum List

Back