jessie jackson arrested

I wonder if Al Sharpton was with him.
Insurrectionists! Throw them in solitary confinement!

Trespassing on Capital grounds right? Shouldn't he be treated like a domestic terrorist?
How could he be charged with that, right wingers said there is no such thing as domestic terrorism.

This situation is a little different. Rev. Jackson threatened to literally emasculate B. Hussein O while Rev Al Sharpton listened with an air of approval.

The man is a terrorist and risk to the Republican.

at least they weren’t fire bombing a federal court house

Trespassing on Capital grounds right? Shouldn't he be treated like a domestic terrorist?
How could he be charged with that, right wingers said there is no such thing as domestic terrorism.

This situation is a little different. Rev. Jackson threatened to literally emasculate B. Hussein O while Rev Al Sharpton listened with an air of approval.

When you have to make stuff up, you don't have much to work with........................

Insurrectionists! Throw them in solitary confinement!
They were just tourists....

Hang Mike Pence wasn't though was it.

geez typical...why do leftist always want to lynch people?

Notice how they managed to not beat or kill Capitol Police? or defecate in the Capitol building? They behaved like protesters.....not riotous thugs. Understand that you cannot distinguish the difference.
lol lol burning a government building isnt protest its anarchy. and no capitol polive offier died. these blm anarchasts jave causeed over 300 people to be killed already. and billions of dollars worth of damage and the price is going up.

Jesse Jackson looks like he smelled something bad in that picture.
1624577313439.png

Last edited:

That was Trump Humpers chanting that, not me.

you are the only one i see saying it

You are in denial.

The lies just keep adding up. I see you ran from the other thread when your lies were put on full display.

You are in denial.

The lies just keep adding up. I see you ran from the other thread when your lies were put on full display.

you still remain the only person her talking about lynching

Forum List

Back