Jessie Jackson calls for boycott of Florida

If Jesse is staying out of Florida then that is my incentive to visit there.

Come on!! He's out and oranges and avocados, Disney, Universal, South Beach, Daytona the Gulf and deep sea fishin' are totally in!

And Kennedy Space Center. Don't forget that. :thup:

and the Naval Air Museum, the historic haunted lighthouse at NAS Pensacola (still in use today), Blue Angels, beaches (world's whitest on the gulf coast)

Come on!! He's out and oranges and avocados, Disney, Universal, South Beach, Daytona the Gulf and deep sea fishin' are totally in!

Sorry, I stay clear off all the assholes that live there you not included. I don't like large insects, fat yankee's , and other blue state scum seeking a sun tan. I don't care for night life or beaches. Sharks scare me although I used to be a free diver. Lost an ear drum from that.

Wow. You're right. You'd better stay in your treehouse fort.

Edit. I actually get your point. Lol

Hey, tree houses are cool. I'm just saying.

Sharks however scare the shit out of me, and I'm one these guys that picks up poisonous snakes with my hands. I just can't stand floating in the water and not knowing what is coming at my legs even though I'm one hell of a swimmer.

and the Naval Air Museum, the historic haunted lighthouse at NAS Pensacola (still in use today), Blue Angels, beaches (world's whitest on the gulf coast)

and Clown Town!!! :woohoo:

Clown Town, an asset to the Village of Tequesta! » TCPalm.com (User story from Ashley Velez)

Sorry, I stay clear off all the assholes that live there you not included. I don't like large insects, fat yankee's , and other blue state scum seeking a sun tan. I don't care for night life or beaches. Sharks scare me although I used to be a free diver. Lost an ear drum from that.

Sharks however scare the shit out of me, and I'm one these guys that picks up poisonous snakes with my hands. I just can't stand floating in the water and not knowing what is coming at my legs even though I'm one hell of a swimmer.

as long as you don't pretend to be what sharks eat, don't have fish bait in your pockets, etc, you're more likely to get hit by lightning. FLMNH Ichthyology Department: The Relative Risk of Shark Attacks

as long as you don't pretend to be what sharks eat, don't have fish bait in your pockets, etc, you're more likely to get hit by lightning. FLMNH Ichthyology Department: The Relative Risk of Shark Attacks

Its mostly about the half mile between ponce inlet and the condo. New Smyrna shark bite capital of the world and surfer shark magnet.

Stay off NSB and the sharks just sniff ya

:lmao:

It's easy to make alot of noise, and to be counter productive. Jackson or Sharpton, and the like can't effectuate constructive change regarding black on black violence, so they lash out - powerless, but indignant.

It's easy to make alot of noise, and to be counter productive. Jackson or Sharpton, and the like can't effectuate constructive change regarding black on black violence, so they lash out - powerless, but indignant.

Not powerless.

Holder.

That's where things become scary for our country.

It's all fun and shark bite jokes til the DOJ sets up an 800 crackpot line for witch hunting..

I'd rather hit the shark bite capital ponce inlet and take my chances there.

and Clown Town!!! :woohoo:

Clown Town, an asset to the Village of Tequesta! » TCPalm.com (User story from Ashley Velez)

And gatorland!

You know, everything is great in Florida. There are no reasons not to visit there.

Except for Black Widow spiders, copperheads, water moccasins, Burmese pythons, panthers, Fire ants, Wild boars, and everything else God designed to kill people. :tomato:

Jesse Jackson is a user of the Black folk and needs a swift kick in the arse.

Who pays his salary anyway?

yea.. I thought so

-Geaux
He makes big businesses offers they can't refuse if they don't acquiesce to his demands. And he gets wealthy doing it.

Not sure about this one but I'm pretty sure they have the thong bikini also.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back