Jessie Jackson calls for boycott of Florida

If you look at the video it seems that Jackson has too much fermented orange juice.

1% Orange Juice to 99% tequila. LOL

Ewww. Never ruin good orange juice by adding tequila.

Use Grey Goose. :thup:

You need to try a Tequila Sunrise!
Tequila Sunrise recipe

3566652-339863-tequila-sunrise.jpg

I listened to him give a sermon once and shook his hand. But his race baiting BS is just too much. People are dying because of this ahole. I say good he should boycott Florida I just want to know when he is boycotting the state so I can go there in peace.

Jesse Jackson: 'Inclination' To Treat Florida As 'Apartheid State'

If Jesse is staying out of Florida then that is my incentive to visit there.

Come on!! He's out and oranges and avocados, Disney, Universal, South Beach, Daytona the Gulf and deep sea fishin' are totally in!

I listened to him give a sermon once and shook his hand. But his race baiting BS is just too much. People are dying because of this ahole. I say good he should boycott Florida I just want to know when he is boycotting the state so I can go there in peace.

Come on!! He's out and oranges and avocados, Disney, Universal, South Beach, Daytona the Gulf and deep sea fishin' are totally in!

And Kennedy Space Center. Don't forget that. :thup:

Sharpton and Jackson are like maggots. They're the first to seize opportunities. I'm especially fond of the time Sharpton enticed ******* to kill Jews in that Crown Heights affair. He should have been lynched then by a mob.

He's human filth with an expiration date. I hope whatever sends him to hell is especially horrid. He's no different than uncle Adolf or the KKK.

Sorry, I stay clear off all the assholes that live there you not included. I don't like large insects, fat yankee's , and other blue state scum seeking a sun tan. I don't care for night life or beaches. Sharks scare me although I used to be a free diver. Lost an ear drum from that.

I just got a laugh: Congressman Rush said that TM was surrounded by GZ. Fuck, I didn't know that; that makes all the difference in the world! I'll boycott Florida - until the winter.

Sorry, I stay clear off all the assholes that live there you not included. I don't like large insects, fat yankee's , and other blue state scum seeking a sun tan. I don't care for night life or beaches. Sharks scare me although I used to be a free diver. Lost an ear drum from that.

Wow. You're right. You'd better stay in your treehouse fort.

Edit. I actually get your point. Lol

Last edited:
Well i hope jackson's boycotte does as good as the ncaap's boycotte on souh carolina went. I think we are in our 13th year and still going strong!

Last year's boycott:

Hey whatcha doing
Busy. Work.
Yeah I'm swamped catcha later.

11 o'clock news

Was there some something happened today?
Dunno. Tired. Work tomorrow.

Forum List

Back