Jessie Jackson calls for boycott of Florida

We're an R state because all the snowbirds retire and move here, by then they know all about what's Right and... wrong.

Except they can't drive for $hit.

@ Aye is here - another homey showed up for the Florida boycott.

lol

Jackson wouldn't survive in FL. For that, he wouldn't survive in Africa either. There's no way he'd ever fit into either.

Everyone wants to get into the act...MLK III to NAACP: Maybe we should boycott Florida orange juice - latimes.com

“We applaud Stevie Wonder, who said he will not come down to Florida until the law is changed,” Martin Luther King III told the convention, drawing applause when he added, “We may have to look at not consuming Florida orange juice."...:doubt:

I hope they do boycott Florida orange juice. That would mean more for me. :thup:

If you look at the video it seems that Jackson has too much fermented orange juice.

1% Orange Juice to 99% tequila. LOL

Hey... Rev... on behalf of The People of the State of Florida...

SuperStock_1848-4578.jpg

Screw you, the horse you rode-in-on, and, while we're at it, yo momma, too...

If that boycott ever gets off the ground, I'm gonna make it a point to buy as much citrus-produce and orange-juice from Florida as my household can handle...

Last edited:
These fuckers don't care about justice
These fuckers don't care about their children as 49% of all murders are 93% black on black.
These fuckers only have their own hatred for whitey!

Black racism is what this is about. Fuck you Jessie Jackson...

Everyone wants to get into the act...MLK III to NAACP: Maybe we should boycott Florida orange juice - latimes.com

“We applaud Stevie Wonder, who said he will not come down to Florida until the law is changed,” Martin Luther King III told the convention, drawing applause when he added, “We may have to look at not consuming Florida orange juice."...:doubt:

I hope they do boycott Florida orange juice. That would mean more for me. :thup:

I was thinking along the same lines only my idea was shorter lines at Space Mountain.

Hey... Rev... on behalf of The People of the State of Florida...

SuperStock_1848-4578.jpg

If that boycott ever gets off the ground, I'm gonna make it a point to buy as much citrus-produce and orange-juice from Florida as my household can handle...

Awesomest post yet. I think homey Edge said that, but this was so much more effective.

1% Orange Juice to 99% tequila. LOL

LOL

Old Jess should have got out while the getting was good. He's a national joke at this point.

He's trying to keep his name out in the public. I said it once and will say it again - Racism = $$$$$ to Jackson, Sharpton, Lee, and many others.

And thanks for bringing their agenda to the great state of Florida just because this hat hanging incident happened to happen here.

Let's see how far that gets them.

LOL

Old Jess should have got out while the getting was good. He's a national joke at this point.

He's trying to keep his name out in the public. I said it once and will say it again - Racism = $$$$$ to Jackson, Sharpton, Lee, and many others.

And thanks for bringing their agenda to the great state of Florida just because this hat hanging incident happened to happen here.

Hopefully, they will get investigated for race baiting and inciting riots. That's their ultimate goal isn't it?

Hopefully, they will get investigated for race baiting and inciting riots. That's their ultimate goal isn't it?

Great question!

Ask Holder.

Forum List

Back