Jessie Jackson calls for boycott of Florida

Boycotts work if there is enough support for the boycott. Ask gays how well the boycott of Chick Fil A went. Ask California how successful it's boycott of Arizona went.

After announcement of a Jackson boycott will give Florida can expect a big financial boost.

As long as Jesse isn't coming back to Florida- who cares? ;-)

Everyone wants to get into the act...MLK III to NAACP: Maybe we should boycott Florida orange juice - latimes.com

“We applaud Stevie Wonder, who said he will not come down to Florida until the law is changed,” Martin Luther King III told the convention, drawing applause when he added, “We may have to look at not consuming Florida orange juice."...:doubt:

Lol, most Florida Orange juice comes from South America these days.

What a bunch of morons.

Hush yo mouth! lol

I can spit at Florida's Natural and their groves.

Everyone wants to get into the act...MLK III to NAACP: Maybe we should boycott Florida orange juice - latimes.com

“We applaud Stevie Wonder, who said he will not come down to Florida until the law is changed,” Martin Luther King III told the convention, drawing applause when he added, “We may have to look at not consuming Florida orange juice."...:doubt:

What a bunch of morons.

Yep work through the political process and make changes, don't try to squeeze anyone's nuts or oranges.

What a bunch of morons.

Yep work through the political process and make changes, don't try to squeeze anyone's nuts or oranges.

[QOTD]: don't try to squeeze anyone's nuts or oranges.

What a bunch of morons.

Hush yo mouth! lol

I can spit at Florida's Natural and their groves.

Oh, you can still find groves in Florida, but look closely at the labels of other brands that say "Florida Orange Juice".

I heard that Stevie Wonder has already stated that he won't come to Florida. My question is how will he know whether he's here or not?

Wouldn't he have to be a real preacher in order to give a sermon? I have said it before, out of all the times I have heard or read speeches from him or Sharpton, I have heard them mention Jesus Christ a total of one time combined and that would have been deemed taking the Lord's name in vain.

As for a boycott of Florida, I am cool with y'all (regardless of race) staying home. Florida is crowded enough.

Immie

Only idiots live or visit that awful state. It's full of liberal scum, white, and Cuban trash. I can't believe it was ever a part of the CSA. Shameful what it has become. Just a shit load of fat old retired people from Jersey stinking up the place.

Idiots.

If there's a stupid statement or a misrepresentation, you can always count on it being from a libtard

Orange Juice Facts | Frequently Asked Questions

Is all orange juice from Florida?

Approximately 80 percent of America’s orange juice is made from Florida-grown oranges. Florida citrus growers produce citrus that is unsurpassed in quality and taste. Florida is second only to Brazil in global orange juice production

And I suspect a lot of the other 20% comes from California. Some of it comes from Brazil.

Morons

Only idiots live or visit that awful state. It's full of liberal scum, white, and Cuban trash. I can't believe it was ever a part of the CSA. Shameful what it has become. Just a shit load of fat old retired people from Jersey stinking up the place.

I have been to Miami...hate it.Near Tampa..wasn't to bad but I prefer where I was born Pensacola! I love it there.

I hope they do boycott Florida orange juice. That would mean more for me. :thup:

That's what I'M saying.

But the real point here is - Jesse Jackson's not coming back, right?

Florida kicks ass.

Our sports teams kick ass... Just look at little, iddy-bitty FGCU. Down the road from me about 5 miles. An unknown school with castoff players and we kicked ASS in the NCAA.

We have three Universities that have MULTIPLE NCAA Football crowns, we have two Super Bowl Champion Football Teams, we have a repeat NBA Champion this year... We routinely dominate Baseball, Volleyball, swimming....

And frankly, we have the healthiest and best looking young people (and old people) on the Planet. We practically live in shorts and not much of a shirt or blouse. No hiding cellulite because we don't have any. You gotta look good all year.

Up North? Been there thousands of times. About the time Spring rolls around, your women's asses are falling off either side of the barstool, they've gotten so big and spread so far. Gotta measure them in axe-handles.

You idiots are just jealous....

If it's so bad down here, how come....

I’m simply stunned by this amount of growth. Even more astounding, the Census Bureau projects this quarter-million per year growth to continue in Florida year after year for the next decade and beyond.

Where did last year’s growth come from? Florida now has a “natural increase,” meaning more births than deaths, completely opposite the conventional wisdom that only elderly folks move here. In fact, we had 34,126 more births than deaths in those 12 months. Then we have migration. On the domestic side, 101,411 more people moved into Florida than out, while both California and New York had migratory losses. And we gained 99,386 people from other countries, more than 10% of the nation’s total.

What do these numbers mean? For one thing, Florida is poised to pass New York as the third most populous state. If current rates hold, Florida will be No. 3 by the end of this year.

Suck on it, haters

Florida kicks ass.

Our sports teams kick ass... Just look at little, iddy-bitty FGCU. Down the road from me about 5 miles. An unknown school with castoff players and we kicked ASS in the NCAA.

We have three Universities that have MULTIPLE NCAA Football crowns, we have two Super Bowl Champion Football Teams, we have a repeat NBA Champion this year... We routinely dominate Baseball, Volleyball, swimming....

And frankly, we have the healthiest and best looking young people (and old people) on the Planet. We practically live in shorts and not much of a shirt or blouse. No hiding cellulite because we don't have any. You gotta look good all year.

Up North? Been there thousands of times. About the time Spring rolls around, your women's asses are falling off either side of the barstool, they've gotten so big and spread so far. Gotta measure them in axe-handles.

You idiots are just jealous....

If it's so bad down here, how come....

I’m simply stunned by this amount of growth. Even more astounding, the Census Bureau projects this quarter-million per year growth to continue in Florida year after year for the next decade and beyond.

Where did last year’s growth come from? Florida now has a “natural increase,” meaning more births than deaths, completely opposite the conventional wisdom that only elderly folks move here. In fact, we had 34,126 more births than deaths in those 12 months. Then we have migration. On the domestic side, 101,411 more people moved into Florida than out, while both California and New York had migratory losses. And we gained 99,386 people from other countries, more than 10% of the nation’s total.

What do these numbers mean? For one thing, Florida is poised to pass New York as the third most populous state. If current rates hold, Florida will be No. 3 by the end of this year.

Suck on it, haters

Homey.

We're an R state because all the snowbirds retire and move here, by then they know all about what's Right and... wrong.

I hope they do boycott Florida orange juice. That would mean more for me. :thup:

If you look at the video it seems that Jackson has too much fermented orange juice.

Forum List

Back