Jessie Jackson calls for boycott of Florida

The lesson of all this is DON"T attack people. You might run into someone that's armed!

The thing is, in FL, you never know who is packing with a CC permit. My sister never leaves her house without her pistol on her. She has another locked inside her vehicle at all times as well, not to mention the guns she has locked up in her house.

I grew up on a farm and learned how to shoot since I can remember. Sure, it was BB guns at first, but once the 'rules' were second nature and I didn't have to think twice or blink to know what to do, I was taught how to handle other firearms.

In the military, I was the only female in my company in bootcamp that was classified as a sharpshooter. I hit their target (damn thing was as big as a house and impossible to miss unless you were blind) in the bullseye 10 out of 10 rounds on the first try.

The lesson of all this is DON"T attack people. You might run into someone that's armed!

The thing is, in FL, you never know who is packing with a CC permit. My sister never leaves her house without her pistol on her. She has another locked inside her vehicle at all times as well, not to mention the guns she has locked up in her house.

I grew up on a farm and learned how to shoot since I can remember. Sure, it was BB guns at first, but once the 'rules' were second nature and I didn't have to think twice or blink to know what to do, I was taught how to handle other firearms.

In the military, I was the only female in my company in bootcamp that was classified as a sharpshooter. I hit their target (damn thing was as big as a house and impossible to miss unless you were blind) in the bullseye 10 out of 10 rounds on the first try.

I gotcha. We're out on acreage and live in the "wilderness" of Florida. I shoot chicken hawks with pellet guns umm often when they're getting the chickens. DDE knows about them because they are the way it is. In NYC or a packed city, firearms may be a different thing. Not here. It's protecting the stuff and it's also sport. O town, Miami, Jax are warzones, if I lived there I'd be packing to the grocery store.

PS Like I didn't already love you before, I'm so grateful and awe of your service. Didn't know that.

Thanks for sharing.

And anyone who falls into the "Gunshine state" crap must live in an apartment building on Park Street.

But if the zombies ever come, come on down, because we know about that stuff.

Jesse Jackson is a user of the Black folk and needs a swift kick in the arse.

Who pays his salary anyway?

yea.. I thought so

-Geaux

I gotcha. We're out on acreage and live in the "wilderness" of Florida. I shoot chicken hawks with pellet guns umm often when they're getting the chickens. DDE knows about them because they are the way it is. In NYC or a packed city, firearms may be a different thing. Not here. It's protecting the stuff and it's also sport. O town, Miami, Jax are warzones, if I lived there I'd be packing to the grocery store.

PS Like I didn't already love you before, I'm so grateful and awe of your service. Didn't know that.

Thanks for sharing.

And anyone who falls into the "Gunshine state" crap must live in an apartment building on Park Street.

But if the zombies ever come, come on down, because we know about that stuff.

My middle son (in the Air Force), was learning how to shoot guns and bows in elementary school. I had him hitting the bullseye on targets in no time without having to use the sight.

Zombies would be in hell in FL - definitely not a hunting ground for them.

PS up there.

Do not pick on Cubans.

Cubans escaped Castro. Some of the best people I know are Cuban. They are hardworking, they are honest, they're funny, they are part of us, they have interweaved themselves into the backbone of Florida. Gloria Estefan and Judge Milian is Cuban - are you dum???

Leave the Cubans alone ;-)

This was a single isolated incident in Florida that all the money race mongers hung their hats on and CONTINUE to do, because there are no race crimes, there is nothing else to hang their hats on.

When will people see that.

This was a single isolated incident in Florida that all the money race mongers hung their hats on and CONTINUE to do, because there are no race crimes, there is nothing else to hang their hats on.

When I was a kid hundreds of filthy Cuban's with clubs and cocktails ran up the street hellbent on murdering people. Before the state police were involved there was a greater force of good ole boys with shotguns and military weapons just waiting to greet them and shut them down for good. It was a miracle they weren't gunned down. It was close.

I don't have anything against Cubans but I have a hell of a lot against Castro and filthy commies which means, in general, I couldn't give a damn about the filthy rats. They can do as they please as long as their commie asses don't show up on my street again armed with pitchforks.

Jackson is a divisive slug, and a dumb ass. Steve wonder doesn't know where he's at unless someone tells him. :eusa_whistle:

I heard that Stevie Wonder has already stated that he won't come to Florida. My question is how will he know whether he's here or not?

I wish there was a way we could get all leftist parasites to boycott Texas.

Imagine..... No liberals.....

Smiley-face.gif

When I was a kid hundreds of filthy Cuban's with clubs and cocktails ran up the street hellbent on murdering people. Before the state police were involved there was a greater force of good ole boys with shotguns and military weapons just waiting to greet them and shut them down for good. It was a miracle they weren't gunned down. It was close.

I don't have anything against Cubans but I have a hell of a lot against Castro and filthy commies which means, in general, I couldn't give a damn about the filthy rats. They can do as they please as long as their commie asses don't show up on my street again armed with pitchforks.

That was media bs.

I didn't live thru it, I didn't have a memory yet.

That was media back then hype because of the missile crisis / commies invading and there was some black/Cuban racial problems with them making a home in S FL - someone I know very well got knifed at school by a black kid in the middle of that. "Last one out grab the flag" may have been invented by some people I know that moved out of Miami during that. But it was a lot of media because of the crisis, it was a lot of "commie" bs about them coming here.

doesn't matter and the people that lived through it that I know say exactly the same thing. They ARE NOT commies. They ran from the fucking dick commie that must be dead by now.

They are not dirty, they are great people. They are the backbone of S FL.

Don't do this, because even with the racial turmoil of the early 70's, Cubans are such a productive and huge part of our melting pot in Florida.

Plus I freaking LOVE Cuban food. Cubans are part of our FL Clan.

This isn't about that anyhow.

This is about Holder inspiring another racial problem on the back of a NON racial issue.

apples/oranges

I'm sorry I'm so mean and keep coming back to this topic of injustice and law and not guilty by own peers and single event causing this much bullshit but. God Dammit, people, get a grip. It is what it is. Agenda and big racial money business on the back of this single incident.

Enter Holder.

Forum List

Back