Jessie Jackson calls for boycott of Florida

I'm going to petition the town to change the name of our street to "Florida"

I don't want him here either. :thup:

I hope they advertise their Boycott Florida Thingy in November when the average temp in the USA is 30 while its 85 in Florida. LOL! Al Sharpton: Lissen Up Yall! We Iz Tellin You All Not To Aint not Go To Florida Dis Winta! Coz Uhm, Uh, Coz Dats Wear Da Mizzeman Family Lives! and Day Don't Need You Dare! {more or less, something like that} F*****K Mickey Mouse! Godmann Whitey Crackerhead Gerbil !!!

I hope they advertise their Boycott Florida Thingy in November when the average temp in the USA is 30 while its 85 in Florida. LOL! Al Sharpton: Lissen Up Yall! We Iz Tellin You All Not To Aint not Go To Florida Dis Winta! Coz Uhm, Uh, Coz Dats Wear Da Mizzeman Family Lives! and Day Don't Need You Dare! {more or less, something like that} F*****K Mickey Mouse! Godmann Whitey Crackerhead Gerbil !!!

Maybe the Dembulbs will stay out of Florida for the next couple elections too
:clap2:

It's easy to make alot of noise, and to be counter productive. Jackson or Sharpton, and the like can't effectuate constructive change regarding black on black violence, so they lash out - powerless, but indignant.

Not powerless.

Holder.

That's where things become scary for our country.

It's all fun and shark bite jokes til the DOJ sets up an 800 crackpot line for witch hunting..

I'd rather hit the shark bite capital ponce inlet and take my chances there.
Holder, and Obama have real power; this is some really scary shit pushing this race divide, but I think it will backfire. Blacks have to fix their own problems; speeches, laws, and tactics won't change that.

Last edited:
I listened to him give a sermon once and shook his hand. But his race baiting BS is just too much. People are dying because of this ahole. I say good he should boycott Florida I just want to know when he is boycotting the state so I can go there in peace.

Jesse Jackson: 'Inclination' To Treat Florida As 'Apartheid State'

are you cured of your insanity now ? were you forced to do this ? did you dip your hand in acid after that horrifying incident ? or did you let your dog chew it off ?? :laugh2: :up:

I listened to him give a sermon once and shook his hand. But his race baiting BS is just too much. People are dying because of this ahole. I say good he should boycott Florida I just want to know when he is boycotting the state so I can go there in peace.

Jesse Jackoff needs to drop dead. He's like a swarm of gnats at a backyard BBQ. Constantly annoying and trying to ruin someone's day.

I wonder how many people, corporations etc will actually take him up on this "boycott"? My guess: No one. Arizona didn't suffer after the whole "Boycott Arizona over immigration bill" crapola.

Jesse Jackoff needs to drop dead. He's like a swarm of gnats at a backyard BBQ. Constantly annoying and trying to ruin someone's day.

I wonder how many people, corporations etc will actually take him up on this "boycott"? My guess: No one. Arizona didn't suffer after the whole "Boycott Arizona over immigration bill" crapola.

:eek: Wait, what?! Someone boycotted us?! Why didn't someone TELL me? I missed the whole thing! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back