Jesus broke 6 of the 7 'Deadly Sins'

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Jesus Sins The Unspoken Bible

"Pride

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Out of pride comes arrogance, contempt and vanity.

To call others dogs and swine, suggests arrogance, or more accurately, contempt.

Anger

Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury.

Jesus was angry many times. The following examples are self evident.

Sloth

Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

These were the days before running water and the germ theory, so it would be unfair to compare Jesus' hygiene habits by today's standards. But we have to wonder how badly he smelled between baths, or if he ever cleaned himself at all. Jesus justified not washing because theologically, he felt he was always clean.

He justifies not washing by claiming that being unwashed does not defile him,"

Each example of Jesus' breaking 6 of the 7 Deadly Sins is provided with numerous chapter and verse examples.

What the fuck is your point? are you competing with bat shit for the most Christian bashing posts?
Why can't people like yourself,learn tolerance,and live and let live mind set

What the fuck is your point? are you competing with bat shit for the most Christian bashing posts?

Got a problem with people actually knowing the Bible or something?

It would be one thing if your posted real knowledge,your just putting up your opinions.,veiled negitivity and fishing posts don't help much ether.

Jesus Sins The Unspoken Bible

"Pride

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Out of pride comes arrogance, contempt and vanity.

To call others dogs and swine, suggests arrogance, or more accurately, contempt.

Anger

Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury.

Sloth

These were the days before running water and the germ theory, so it would be unfair to compare Jesus' hygiene habits by today's standards. But we have to wonder how badly he smelled between baths, or if he ever cleaned himself at all. Jesus justified not washing because theologically, he felt he was always clean.

He justifies not washing by claiming that being unwashed does not defile him,"

Each example of Jesus' breaking 6 of the 7 Deadly Sins is provided with numerous chapter and verse examples.

ROFL

Great comedy.

"Anger

5"And he looked around at them with anger, grieved at their hardness of heart, and said to the man,"Stretch out your hand." (Mark 3:5)"

"Sloth

He justifies not washing by claiming that being unwashed does not defile him,

1Then Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said,
2"Why do your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat." Jesus answered.
19For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, fornication, theft, false witness, slander.
20These are what defile a man; but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man." (Matt. 15:1-20)"

"Greed

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness. Jesus distaste for work and wealth was highly impractical. Because he lived on charity, there were times when charity couldn't satisfy his needs, so he stole.

He sent two disciples to steal an ass and a colt.

1And when they drew near to Jerusalem and came to Bethphage, to the Mount of Olives, then Jesus sent two disciples,
2saying to them, "Go into the village opposite you, and immediately you will find an ass tied, and a colt with her; untie them and bring them to me.
3If any one says anything to you, you shall say, 'The Lord has need of them,' and he will send them immediately." (Matt. 21:1-3)"

A few of many examples at the link.

Got a problem with people actually knowing the Bible or something?

You may know the Koran, but you have zero knowledge of the Bible.

Right. I reject Jesus because I never thought to learn about whether rejecting him would be proper or not. That makes a lot of sense.

Right. I reject Jesus because I never thought to learn about whether rejecting him would be proper or not. That makes a lot of sense.

I reject Jesus, in fact I'm pretty well convinced he never existed.

Still, I know what I'm talking about, where you post mindless bigotry you get off of hate sites.

Still, I know what I'm talking about, where you post mindless bigotry you get off of hate sites.

Funny how chapter and verse is "mindless bigotry."

I assume you are trying for a comedy routine. Your bigotry is absurd.

I assume you are trying for a comedy routine. Your bigotry is absurd.

If you thought it were really absurd you wouldn't be shouting at the rain.

If he can back his arguments up with the sources meant to describe Jesus, then does that mean the sources intends to spread mindless bigotry and hatred about Jesus?

Or is it possible the sources are saying more than what you wish it did?

I tend to think Holy Books says a whole lot more than we wish them to say--thus making every Holy Book a displeasing source for knowledge.

If he can back his arguments up with the sources meant to describe Jesus, then does that mean the sources intends to spread mindless bigotry and hatred about Jesus?

Or is it possible the sources are saying more than what you wish it did?

I tend to think Holy Books says a whole lot more than we wish them to say--thus making every Holy Book a displeasing source for knowledge.

As I've said in other threads, there's two versions of popular religions. The Scriptural version as above, and the popular culture/zeitgeist version where God's some kind of warm n fuzzy Carebear.

As I've said in other threads, there's two versions of popular religions. The Scriptural version as above, and the popular culture/zeitgeist version where God's some kind of warm n fuzzy Carebear.
three....you forgot the totally made up version presented by unbelievers who want to mask what the scriptures say.....

three....you forgot the totally made up version presented by unbelievers who want to mask what the scriptures say.....

Anything not upheld by chapter and verse is easily discovered as false.

Forum List

Back