Zone1 Jesus Christ is LORD

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Too much arguing here; too many people thinking their way of following Christ is the RIGHT way and the ONLY way--which is pride.

I'm not going to tell you how to follow Christ because, obviously, I mess it up a lot.

That's why He came--and died. If we could do it without Him, He wouldn't have had to die.

So forget me, this denomination, that denomination, eat meat, don't, whatever. Start with JESUS CHRIST....please. He is worthy.

Happy Sunday

Amen

Start with Jesus.

If you are starting any other way you are headed the wrong way.
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life... you can never get to God unless you start with Jesus.

Too much arguing here; too many people thinking their way of following Christ is the RIGHT way and the ONLY way--which is pride.

I'm not going to tell you how to follow Christ because, obviously, I mess it up a lot.

That's why He came--and died. If we could do it without Him, He wouldn't have had to die.

So forget me, this denomination, that denomination, eat meat, don't, whatever. Start with JESUS CHRIST....please. He is worthy.

Happy Sunday
Yes, but sure

Happy Sunday

I was going to cheap=shot this thread with a lot of "Republican Jesus Memes", but I decided to take it seriously.

Jesus had a lot of good ideas... Republicans ignore most of them. Take care of the poor, treat people the way you'd want to be treated, forgive those who have wronged you.

Jesus would not support Donald Trump; he's pretty much the opposite of that.

But he wasn't God. His mother wasn't a virgin. He didn't rise from the dead.

I was going to cheap=shot this thread with a lot of "Republican Jesus Memes", but I decided to take it seriously.

Jesus had a lot of good ideas... Republicans ignore most of them. Take care of the poor, treat people the way you'd want to be treated, forgive those who have wronged you.

Jesus would not support Donald Trump; he's pretty much the opposite of that.

But he wasn't God. His mother wasn't a virgin. He didn't rise from the dead.
John 25:45 "And Jesus said to his disciples, 'Donald Trump loves you'"

1725802750867.png

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

jesus repudiated the prevailing religion of servitude and denial and taught as the heavenly religion of antiquity self determination was the means to free ones spirit and admission to the everlasting.

- they never placed themself between a spirit and the heavens that is the work of the crucifiers for their own selfish purposes.

Forum List

Back