Jesus,Jefferson, Reagan: 3 Republicans

Jefferson owned slaves. My

He didn't just own slaves ... he

prexmistthandienewton.jpg

American workers of this you get generation are 10x more productive and harder working than any other nation including china.

Well Jefferson, Reagan, and Jesus better move over.

Meet Larry Householder.

Hell yea!

American workers of this you get generation are 10x more productive and harder working than any other nation including china.

100% absurd. I picked up Chinese scientist at the airport on Sunday night. We got to my house at 10:00PM he was working by 10:30 PM. He was worth 5 American workers! When your parents slowly starved to death you get motivated

Yep. Just having fun. Nobody takes this forum seriously do they? Nobody is that dumb. Nothing presented changed minds.

Jesus believed in limited government. I can’t see him standing with Government calling for more taxes, paying off cronies and bloated bureaucracy before the money got to the poor.

Liberals love to say that Jesus too was a Liberal yet they can’t site anywhere in the Bible where Jesus said to have the Government redistribute wealth. No question .... Jesus commands his followers to redistribute / share their wealth and is measuring those that call themselves Christian. Jesus said to give to Caeser (The State) what is Caeser’s but then said to give directly to the poor and the Church.

Jesus preached about helping the poor.....he preached against wealth. Recall the camel and eye of a needle.

Forum List

Back