Jesus knew nothing of a trinity god.

nonsense. The trinity is polytheistic by definition and claiming that Jesus was God is not a literary device. it is blasphemy.

There never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God.

There is only one God with two witnesses. Two 'others' calling out to each other across the river of time. One God two olive trees, one God two candlesticks, one God two lamp stands, one God two trees of life in the middle of paradise, one God two staves to lead the flock.

And if Jesus is to be believed there is only one messiah, which means the two witnesses represents the same being appearing twice. "And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. Then there will be one flock, one shepherd."

One God, one messiah.

First I will send for many fishermen, says the Lord, and they shall fish for them. After that I will call for many hunters and they shall hunt them out from every mountain and hill and from the crevices in the rocks. For my eyes are on all their ways, they are not hidden from my sight, nor is their wrongdoing concealed from me."
Jeremiah 16:16

So write your own Bible and see how many buy it.

Citing verses out of context isn't impressive, either. It merely means you have no point.

As for the term 'Messiah', the term is used to describe Cyrus in the OT, so it isn't an exclusive term for just one, either. You don't like the complexity of the writings and want a simpleton's screed, just memorize the sermon on the Mount and leave the higher levels to the adults to discuss or chat with Rosie; she needs the attention.

When Moses said that God would send another, like him, who spoke with God "face to face" and would put his words into that prophets mouth to convey "all of his commands", he was not speaking about just any messiah, just one. (Deut. 18:18)

Jesus never claimed to be God, he claimed to be this particular messiah, a Jewish man, the Son of God being a relational metaphor, and proved it by revealing the hidden teaching of the law, something that no other man could possibly do unless it had been first revealed to him by God, "face to face".

Once the truth is brought to light there is no longer any need for some other messiah. The way to eternal life has already been made clear.

Either you do it or you don't.
So if I don't follow a book I'll have no eternal life. Is that your final answer? :biggrin:

lol... If you don't read the book and follow the instructions you will never know what happens if you do..

Just like if you don't wash your funky self you will never smell very good. ITS A LAW.. lol

Can't you smell that smell?
OOOH OOOH THAT SMELL!!!

So anyone who doesn't read The Book and follow its instructions won't have eternal life?

Reading the book isn't enough.. It takes an additional effort to understand it.

But if you didn't read the book or understand it at all you wouldn't even know what eternal life is, and if you didn't know what eternal life is how would you know if you had it or not?

So write your own Bible and see how many buy it.

Citing verses out of context isn't impressive, either. It merely means you have no point.

As for the term 'Messiah', the term is used to describe Cyrus in the OT, so it isn't an exclusive term for just one, either. You don't like the complexity of the writings and want a simpleton's screed, just memorize the sermon on the Mount and leave the higher levels to the adults to discuss or chat with Rosie; she needs the attention.

When Moses said that God would send another, like him, who spoke with God "face to face" and would put his words into that prophets mouth to convey "all of his commands", he was not speaking about just any messiah, just one. (Deut. 18:18)

Jesus never claimed to be God, he claimed to be this particular messiah, a Jewish man, the Son of God being a relational metaphor, and proved it by revealing the hidden teaching of the law, something that no other man could possibly do unless it had been first revealed to him by God, "face to face".

Once the truth is brought to light there is no longer any need for some other messiah. The way to eternal life has already been made clear.

So if I don't follow a book I'll have no eternal life. Is that your final answer? :biggrin:

lol... If you don't read the book and follow the instructions you will never know what happens if you do..

Just like if you don't wash your funky self you will never smell very good. ITS A LAW.. lol

OOOH OOOH THAT SMELL!!!

So anyone who doesn't read The Book and follow its instructions won't have eternal life?

But if you didn't read the book or understand it at all you wouldn't even know what eternal life is, and if you didn't know what eternal life is how would you know if you had it or not?
Eternal life is something we have or don't have. Seems like "have" to me. Reading and understanding a book won't change anything. Anyways, can you prove eternal life? What's that? No? Thought so. :biggrin:

OOOH OOOH THAT SMELL!!!

Eternal life is something we have or don't have. Seems like "have" to me. Reading and understanding a book won't change anything. Anyways, can you prove eternal life? What's that? No? Thought so. :biggrin:

Is that an example of what goes on in your head all of the time? Wow...must really suck. I see no trace of eternal life in your words.

You should have followed the instructions in the book.....

OOOH OOOH THAT SMELL!!!

Is that an example of what goes on in your head all of the time? Wow...must really suck. I see no trace of eternal life in your words.

I have the same thing everyone else has, without reading a book. If you think that reading a book conveys you special powers or something, you're fucking delusional. amirite or AMIRITE?

OOOH OOOH THAT SMELL!!!

I have the same thing everyone else has, without reading a book. If you think that reading a book conveys you special powers or something, you're fucking delusional. amirite or AMIRITE?

I'm delusional? lol.... Lets face it Taz, you are not very bright. Not everyone else is as big of a degenerate, whatever they read or never read.

Your life ain't no fairy tale, and the addled condition of your mind is not just a bad dream.

You want a better experience of life?

The least you could do is try.

OOOH OOOH THAT SMELL!!!

I'm delusional? lol.... Lets face it Taz, you are not very bright. Not everyone else is as big of a degenerate, whatever they read or never read.

Your life ain't no fairy tale, and the addled condition of your mind is not a bad dream.

So you're not disputing that I have eternal life like everyone else. Good for you. Now carry on with your schoolyard insults.

Your life ain't no fairy tale, and the addled condition of your mind is not a bad dream.

So you're not disputing that I have eternal life like everyone else. Good for you. Now carry on with your schoolyard insults.

You don't even know what eternal life is....so no, you do not have eternal life, you have only death.

Every putrid thing that comes out of your perverted mind proves it.

You don't even know what eternal life is....so no, you do not have eternal life, you have only death.

Prove to me that you have eternal life and I don't. :popcorn:

I have only answers, you have only questions and even after you are given clear answers you ask the same questions over and over again as if every day was your first day, your mind incapable of retaining anything much less producing an original intelligent thought...

Every day you prove that are slowly degenerating into oblivion in full view of everyone here whatever they believe or don't believe....

Last edited:

I have only answers, you have only questions and even after you are given clear answers you ask the same questions over and over again as if every day was your first day...

Every day you prove that are slowly degenerating into oblivion in full view of everyone here whatever they believe or don't believe....
That's your proof, more petty insults? You have nothing, brah.

I have only answers, you have only questions and even after you are given clear answers you ask the same questions over and over again as if every day was your first day...

If you don't want to hear the truth, don't ask me a question.

Its not like its a big secret that you say degenerate things.. You feel insulted when I point it out?

Now thats funny! :lmao:

If you don't want to hear the truth, don't ask me a question.

Its not like its a big secret that you say degenerate things.. You feel insulted when I point it out?

Now thats funny! :lmao:
Actually, I said "Prove to me that you have eternal life and I don't. " And you had nothing. Care to take another go at it? And I don't feel insulted, really, did you actually think I was? :lol:

… You better go relook, because every Israelite From Moses on up did exactly as my post states. It is UNDENIABLE fact of Israelite history.
The religion that came out of Rome invented a trinity.
It takes believing Jesus over dogma--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Those that believe dogma are throwing Jesus away.

---- Rev 3
And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
-----

Only the bride= the little flock( Luke 12:32) = 144,000 ( Rev 14:3) Will be sitting on thrones alongside Jesus in heaven. Not one other ever was promised to go to heaven( besides Jesus) in the bible. It says the great multitude which no man can number will stand before the throne--This is post Har-mageddon, Gods throne( kingdom rule) will be ruling all of creation, So no matter where one stands, on earth, the moon, or heaven--they will be standing before the throne.
Jesus gave them this promise--Matthew 5:5--Happy are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH. The psalmist knew that fact as well-- Psalm 37:9-11,29--The righteous will possess the EARTH and reside forever upon it. These will be brought through on earth-Prov 2:21-22--Matt 24:22-- Unless those days( trib-Har-mageddon) were cut short-no flesh would be saved.

All knees will bend.

All knees will bend in obeisance to Gods appointed king( Dan 7:13-15)-- But( 1Cor 15:24-28) then he must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself)= forever. God is king of eternity. Jesus was appointed to be king because he is not God. If he were God he already would be king. The ancient of Days is God at Daniel 7:13-15= YHVH(Jehovah)

" Blasphemy Of Worship By Self Exception To The Rules "

* Idolatry Of Conscripts Based Upon Conjectural Dictation From An Angel *

the religion of islam was the worship of the divine MUHUMMAD
Incorrect fruitcake. ... :cuckoo:
Muslim's do not worship Muhammad, nor is he considered a deity. ... :cool:

Surah (Chapter) 33. Al Ahzaab - Saheeh International Translation -
33:50 O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers.We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

33:51 You, [O Muhammad], may put aside whom you will of them or take to yourself whom you will. And any that you desire of those [wives] from whom you had [temporarily] separated – there is no blame upon you [in returning her]. That is more suitable that they should be content and not grieve and that they should be satisfied with what you have given them – all of them. And Allah knows what is in your hearts. And ever is Allah Knowing and Forbearing.

33:52 Not lawful to you, [O Muhammad], are [any additional] women after [this], nor [is it] for you to exchange them for [other] wives, even if their beauty were to please you, except what your right hand possesses. And ever is Allah, over all things, an Observer.

33:53 O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity.

All knees will bend.

All knees will bend in obeisance to Gods appointed king( Dan 7:13-15)-- But( 1Cor 15:24-28) then he must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself)= forever. God is king of eternity. Jesus was appointed to be king because he is not God. If he were God he already would be king. The ancient of Days is God at Daniel 7:13-15= YHVH(Jehovah)
Christ, King and Lord of the universe, made himself the servant of all, for he came "not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.

All knees will bend.

From the beginning, Jesus associated his disciples with his own life, revealed the mystery of the Kingdom to them, and gave them a share in his mission, joy, and sufferings. Jesus spoke of a still more intimate communion between him and those who would follow him: "Abide in me, and I in you. . . . I am the vine, you are the branches." And he proclaimed a mysterious and real communion between his own body and ours: "He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him."

… You better go relook, because every Israelite From Moses on up did exactly as my post states. It is UNDENIABLE fact of Israelite history.
It takes believing Jesus over dogma--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Those that believe dogma are throwing Jesus away.

---- Rev 3
And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
-----

Only the bride= the little flock( Luke 12:32) = 144,000 ( Rev 14:3) Will be sitting on thrones alongside Jesus in heaven. Not one other ever was promised to go to heaven( besides Jesus) in the bible. It says the great multitude which no man can number will stand before the throne--This is post Har-mageddon, Gods throne( kingdom rule) will be ruling all of creation, So no matter where one stands, on earth, the moon, or heaven--they will be standing before the throne.
Jesus gave them this promise--Matthew 5:5--Happy are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH. The psalmist knew that fact as well-- Psalm 37:9-11,29--The righteous will possess the EARTH and reside forever upon it. These will be brought through on earth-Prov 2:21-22--Matt 24:22-- Unless those days( trib-Har-mageddon) were cut short-no flesh would be saved.

Good grief. We should seriously think about to take the revelation out of the bible in the English speaking world. I heard the orthodox Christians anyway don't use it in church service. Whatever. I do not discuss with you now about the bible. Throw your bible into the next waste paper basket. Problem solved. My reason to send this text was only to make the context clear again. My question was: "Are you baptized in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit as Jesus told us to do?"

Last edited:

---- Rev 3
-----

Good grief. We should seriously think about to take the revelation out of the bible in the English speaking world. I heard the orthodox Christians anyway don't use it in church service. Whatever. I do not discuss with you now about the bible. Throw your bible into the next waste paper basket. Problem solved. My reason to send this text was only to make the context clear again. My question was: "Are you baptized in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit as Jesus told us to do?"

zaan, you and I at least agree on one thing: I once found a bible at my house and had no idea how it got there. So I threw it out. :biggrin:

---- Rev 3
-----

zaan, you and I at least agree on one thing: I once found a bible at my house and had no idea how it got there. So I threw it out. :biggrin:

Do you expect an answer?

Forum List

Back