dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
Crowd goes wild after small bird lands on Bernie Sanders' podium
upload_2016-3-28_20-47-26.jpeg

is bird jesus soul ?

اگر امکان دارد آن را به فارسی ایمیل کنید
Moment bird interrupts Bernie Sanders' Oregon rally – ...
upload_2016-3-28_20-47-46.jpeg▶ 0:35
www.theguardian.com › US News › Bernie Sanders
۲ روز پیش
A tiny bird lands on the podium at Bernie Sanders' rally in Portland, Oregon on Friday afternoon.

Crowd goes wild after small bird lands on Bernie Sanders' podium
View attachment 69310

is bird jesus soul ?

اگر امکان دارد آن را به فارسی ایمیل کنید

Moment bird interrupts Bernie Sanders' Oregon rally – ...
View attachment 69311▶ 0:35
www.theguardian.com › US News › Bernie Sanders
۲ روز پیش
A tiny bird lands on the podium at Bernie Sanders' rally in Portland, Oregon on Friday afternoon.

What is the insanity? Jesus is the bird now? What crazy is this?

Birds fly high in the sky where the Gods live, so we have always associated birds with the Spirit. It is superstition among some Christians that a bird carries the Spirit. The Holy Spirit is often represented as a Dove of Peace because it was a dove that brought back an olive branch to Noah on the Ark after the Great Flood. I think most of us were thinking more of Disney movies where Snow White and some others are so Good that even the wild creatures love them. This little bird apparently lives in the stadium and isn't scared of people. That's all it really means.

Even Public Building, Facility Managers, know what happens when the birds land. At Venice Beach, in CA, the pigeons are even integrated with the sea gulls: United in mostly their search for food. . . .and relief. The gulls are even known to vomit on the beach, and attack any unguarded picnic basket leavings.

After the famous lives dedicated to public service, anyone knows where the birds want to land on the statues, and what they habitually do there. . . dah(?)! The bird at the Sanders rally was possibly just being polite, and waiting. . .in the wings, as it were: At lot like the Bern!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(NRA seems to want to the Cleveland Convention arena to be gun-friendly, and likely the Sanders Rallies(?): Where they can hunt(?). . .for soaring things. . . (Pull!)!)

Even Public Building, Facility Managers, know what happens when the birds land. At Venice Beach, in CA, the pigeons are even integrated with the sea gulls: United in mostly their search for food. . . .and relief. The gulls are even known to vomit on the beach, and attack any unguarded picnic basket leavings.

After the famous lives dedicated to public service, anyone knows where the birds want to land on the statues, and what they habitually do there. . . dah(?)! The bird at the Sanders rally was possibly just being polite, and waiting. . .in the wings, as it were: At lot like the Bern!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(NRA seems to want to the Cleveland Convention arena to be gun-friendly, and likely the Sanders Rallies(?): Where they can hunt(?). . .for soaring things. . . (Pull!)!)

It was a chickadee, not in any way related to gulls or pigeons. In Portland it certainly could have been a gull but it wasn't.

Chickadees are well known for their political acumen. So are eagles.

You know I could see all of the hoopla if it had actually been a dove rather than that small bird.
Libs imaginations are easily influenced. :)

I love that fear face. It sums him up perfectly.

Yep. "Will build a wall and make Mexico pay for it", yet can't handle a bird.
"Will deport and register Muslims", yet can't handle pointed questions from Megyn Kelly.
"Will campaign and debate in the political process", yet wants to run attack ads against the Chicago Cubs.

Racist! :biggrin:
I would not worry so much about Trump.
Even if he got elected, someone will have it arranged so that he will be assassinated anyway.

He would deny that too.
"I have the best cadaver. I have the best embalmers, they're amazing, incredible people, all friendsof mine. Still-living people are losers. They're rapists".

Last edited:
I love that fear face. It sums him up perfectly.

Have you ever had an Eagles wing slap you upside the head?
It hurts like hell.
It's too bad it didn't pluck out an eyeball.

He would have just denied it.
"Excuse me-- excuse me--- I did not get my eyeball plucked out. I have the greatest eyeball in the world, I don't even need the other one".
Trump's Chumps would LOVE the pirate look.

Birds fly high in the sky where the Gods live, so we have always associated birds with the Spirit. It is superstition among some Christians that a bird carries the Spirit. The Holy Spirit is often represented as a Dove of Peace because it was a dove that brought back an olive branch to Noah on the Ark after the Great Flood. I think most of us were thinking more of Disney movies where Snow White and some others are so Good that even the wild creatures love them. This little bird apparently lives in the stadium and isn't scared of people. That's all it really means.
Birds carry disease not God lol

Trump's got his hilarious eagle moment.

Sanders has his miraculous finch moment.

So what kind of bird would swoop down on Clinton? A vulture?

How about Cruz. A vampire bat?

Trump's got his hilarious eagle moment.

Sanders has his miraculous finch moment.

So what kind of bird would swoop down on Clinton? A vulture?

How about Cruz. A vampire bat?

A Boogerfisher?

Clinton would get no bird at all ----- but then she'd claim to have been attacked by this:

Wilsons_Snipe_Chris_Wood_glamor.jpg

Wilson's Snipe

Forum List

Back