Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

You don’t have perfect knowledge. So you can’t see how things are connected.

seems like you are proposing anarchy. I suggest you read Locke.
Here's your initial reference to Locke.

Tell me why it's relevant.

Good lord how uneducated is the person who hasnt read Locke. And yes you would know the relevance had you read him.
Tell me why it's relevant since you seem so sure.
It’s relevant because otherwise there would be no standing to overturn bad government or bad laws.

it is literally the basis of freedom and liberty.
Bullshit, show me how
Did you know that Thomas Jefferson, John Locke and Alexander Hamilton believed that we have inalienable rights for no other reason than we are God’s creatures and that we have a duty and an obligation to God?

Good lord how uneducated is the person who hasnt read Locke. And yes you would know the relevance had you read him.
It’s relevant because otherwise there would be no standing to overturn bad government or bad laws.

Bullshit, show me how
Did you know that Thomas Jefferson, John Locke and Alexander Hamilton believed that we have inalienable rights for no other reason than we are God’s creatures and that we have a duty and an obligation to God?

Bullshit, show me how
Yes, but they still relied on religion at the time. We're a little clearer on the subject today due to subsequent discoveries.

Bullshit, show me how

Bullshit, show me how
Yes, but they still relied on religion at the time. We're a little clearer on the subject today due to subsequent discoveries.
Which subsequent discoveries?

And how does that change your problem that you have no standing to override bad governments? It doesn’t. You are shit out of luck.

John Locke - Wikipedia

Tell me how this helps me, rather than another religious fanatic like you?
Who said I’m a religious fanatic?

have you seen me attacking other people’s religion like you?

Yes, you have.
You on the other hand are a huge religious nutjob who attacks other people’s religions.
Lol, really? You call me some name that I don't know what it means. I'm going to call you Richard from now on...

John Locke - Wikipedia

Tell me how this helps me, rather than another religious fanatic like you?
Who said I’m a religious fanatic?

have you seen me attacking other people’s religion like you?

Yes, you have.
You on the other hand are a huge religious nutjob who attacks other people’s religions.
Lol, really? You call me some name that I don't know what it means. I'm going to call you Richard from now on...
Yes, really. It’s all you do. That’s your whole purpose here. To subordinate belief in God.

Bullshit, show me how

Bullshit, show me how

And how does that change your problem that you have no standing to override bad governments? It doesn’t. You are shit out of luck.
Umm... Evolution? Science? Logic?

Bullshit, show me how

Bullshit, show me how

God created evolution and science and logic.

And you don’t know anything about any of them.

Bullshit, show me how

Bullshit, show me how

Let's talk about logic.

If we examine the physical laws we discover that we live in a logical universe governed by rules, laws and information. Rules laws and information are a signs of intelligence. Intentionality and purpose are signs of intelligence. The definition of reason is a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. The consequence of a logical universe is that every cause has an effect. Which means that everything happens for a reason and serves a purpose. The very nature of our physical laws point to reason and purpose.

Bullshit, show me how

Bullshit, show me how

Now let's talk about science.

Science is the study of nature to discover the order with in nature so as to be able to make predictions of nature. In fact, the NT tells us to study nature to know God's invisible attributes.

Bullshit, show me how

Bullshit, show me how

Now let's talk evolution.

The laws of nature predestined being that's know and create would eventually arise before space and time were created because space and time were created according to the laws of nature which means the laws of nature were in place before space and time.

It's okay if you are, just saying because the last post especially, is incomprehensible.

It's okay. I just need to take more time reading them to understand what you're saying...

Bullshit, show me how
Bullshit, show me how

Let's talk about logic.

If we examine the physical laws we discover that we live in a logical universe governed by rules, laws and information. Rules laws and information are a signs of intelligence. Intentionality and purpose are signs of intelligence. The definition of reason is a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. The consequence of a logical universe is that every cause has an effect. Which means that everything happens for a reason and serves a purpose. The very nature of our physical laws point to reason and purpose.
Reason is the physical law. Purpose is what religions do with it to fool us. Because the only purpose is to fight for them. To help them get more powerful.

Forum List

Back