Jew vs. Athiest : Christians Judge

First the people had to own the property to begin with.
Which they didn't.
2nd I was not commenting at all on the controversy over the land in Israel, I was talking about here in America.

Oh! Now you insist that the victims didn't have or honor the thieves paperwork. How convenient! You are almost certainly living on stolen land and have benefited from the theft of these lands natural resources. Theft is theft regardless of the scale.

Christians and Jews are thieves plain and simple. BTW the Mormans are the worst religious thieving organizations of them all. That and child molesters.

There is a very big difference between theft of land and winning Wars over it.
We all are living on stolen land throughout history.

Never mind that certain Native American tribes went to war over the land of other tribes.
Aztec's actually took other tribes and made them prisoners to sacrifice to their Gods, then they took over their lands.
So that justified us stealing it? I'm glad we did it I just think we could have lived with the indians rather than forcing them to either assimilate or leave to reservations.

Just like christians today can't understand why Muslims in the middle east hate us christians back then didn't know why the indians were so mean and angry.

Christians steal and kill and dont even know its wrong because god loves them. So they think. Like a pack of wolves taking over new territory.

try again seal Christianity was founded in the Levant (and rome) There were Christians in every land now called "arab"-------most were wiped out and their properties stolen. Saudi Arabia had a Christian population at one time. I am sure you agree that Christians have a right to land in Saudi Arabia----and jews own
Medina

We aren't giving america back. If indians and Mexicans want it they'll have to take it.

We dont fuck with indians like Jews fuck with Palestinians but they dont lob rockets at us from their reservations either. Not anymore anyway.

Jews actually avoid fucking with arabs. Fucking with arabs is specifically disallowed -----young IDF kids are threatened that if they fuck and get hit with
clap----their parents will be informed. I know his factoid from a person who
worked as doctor for the kids. You got some citations re: jews fucking with arabs??

Oh! Now you insist that the victims didn't have or honor the thieves paperwork. How convenient! You are almost certainly living on stolen land and have benefited from the theft of these lands natural resources. Theft is theft regardless of the scale.

Christians and Jews are thieves plain and simple. BTW the Mormans are the worst religious thieving organizations of them all. That and child molesters.

Never mind that certain Native American tribes went to war over the land of other tribes.
Aztec's actually took other tribes and made them prisoners to sacrifice to their Gods, then they took over their lands.
So that justified us stealing it? I'm glad we did it I just think we could have lived with the indians rather than forcing them to either assimilate or leave to reservations.

Just like christians today can't understand why Muslims in the middle east hate us christians back then didn't know why the indians were so mean and angry.

Christians steal and kill and dont even know its wrong because god loves them. So they think. Like a pack of wolves taking over new territory.

try again seal Christianity was founded in the Levant (and rome) There were Christians in every land now called "arab"-------most were wiped out and their properties stolen. Saudi Arabia had a Christian population at one time. I am sure you agree that Christians have a right to land in Saudi Arabia----and jews own
Medina

We aren't giving america back. If indians and Mexicans want it they'll have to take it.

We dont fuck with indians like Jews fuck with Palestinians but they dont lob rockets at us from their reservations either. Not anymore anyway.

Jews actually avoid fucking with arabs. Fucking with arabs is specifically disallowed -----young IDF kids are threatened that if they fuck and get hit with
worked as doctor for the kids. You got some citations re: jews fucking with arabs??
A reporter caught 10 Jewish soldiers harrassing kicking beating a Palestinian. It is a fact Israel treats Palestinians like 2nd class citizens.

I bet you believe white christians in america treat blacks fairly too.

Medina

I almost believe white america likes the divide. If they didn't, why are they so obviously not interested in a solution? Same for Israel. For some reason they prefer the status quo over a solution.

Fear of change? Or do the know being fair will mean giving something up?

Dont act like Jews and christians care what god would do.

Medina

I almost believe white america likes the divide. If they didn't, why are they so obviously not interested in a solution? Same for Israel. For some reason they prefer the status quo over a solution.

"what god would do..."??? The usa does not have the ability to FIX ---what is
"white America" in your perverted opinion?

Medina

The rich and the dumb white americans that think republicans or libertarians or teabaggers have all americans best interest in mind.

Medina

The rich and the dumb white americans that think republicans or libertarians or teabaggers have all americans best interest in mind.

your comment indicates that you are simple minded

Clearly we are not going to give all this land back to the Native Americans. Clearly also no country with any sense is going to wipe Israel of the face of the map.

That said it would behoove us to write an honest history of events to start and stop the nonsense based on only religious and mythical titles. Israel MUST concede that this is a modern world and take the first positive steps to accommodate those they have wronged to end the strife that is all around their borders. There is NO OTHER just solution.
They will after we make thing right for blacks and indians.

Oh ya... the African and Caribbean Americans. Naw... They are just angry. They all believe in the Voo Doo. They turned cocaine, which used to be a respectable drug for rich people, into pure garbage.

For that alone I have nothing for them.

Medina

The Jewish god approved of the slavery except for the Jews..sort of. I think the God of Abe..was a pussy. Maybe afraid of all the Roman and Greek gods. He probably thought they would all gang up on him and kick his ass.

Medina

A reporter caught 10 Jewish soldiers harrassing kicking beating a Palestinian. It is a fact Israel treats Palestinians like 2nd class citizens.

nope I know that lots of white Christians treat blacks unfairly-----I grew up in
WASP-VILLE ----my dad bought a house from a friendly Christian because both
he and my dad had served in the NAVY When I was a kid long long ago---
my mom was so horrified by the Nazi ideologies of our neighbors that she vowed
to sell our house to a "colored person" -------There were no blacks in that town
until will into the 1970s---------you are clueless I have seen blacks abusing jews
in my town ------SO??? I have not lived in the WASP VILLE ----for about 45 years. There have been demographic shifts there but still a core of wasp

Medina

Jews probably are the ones spreading VD's and raping the arab girls.

Medina

you once claimed to be a health care worker------what a joke you are-----
You know NOTHING about the public health issues of CLAP Why do you
lie so much? In fact I happen to know that you are raping little children besides
the many other disgusting crimes in which you engage. Now try harder---tell me what you know about the public health control of CLAP

Medina

nope I know that lots of white Christians treat blacks unfairly-----I grew up in
to sell our house to a "colored person" -------There were no blacks in that town
until will into the 1970s---------you are clueless I have seen blacks abusing jews
in my town ------SO??? I have not lived in the WASP VILLE ----for about 45 years. There have been demographic shifts there but still a core of wasp

Hey the KKK were Protestants, they didn't like blacks, jews or RC's.

Medina

I knew some KKKs when I was a kid. They were just hillbillies basically. Not much different than many religist types. Stuck on stupid. Believing in myths. They seriously believed in what they stood for was true and right. Ya the hate was real. They bragged about killing Nygars although I surmised most if not all of THAT talk was BS. My dad's dad HATED blacks. He was an outstanding individual in EVERY other aspect of his life. He earned respect from everyone that knew him. It was certainly strange to know someone so well regarded that had a mindless absolute hatred for people he never met. I lived with him and my grandmother for a few years while I was in high school so I can attest that he was as good as his reputation. With some bigotry you just have to let them die off.

I knew some KKKs when I was a kid. They were just hillbillies basically. Not much different than many religist types. Stuck on stupid. Believing in myths. They seriously believed in what they stood for was true and right. Ya the hate was real. They bragged about killing Nygars although I surmised most if not all of THAT talk was BS. My dad's dad HATED blacks. He was an outstanding individual in EVERY other aspect of his life. He earned respect from everyone that knew him. It was certainly strange to know someone so well regarded that had a mindless absolute hatred for people he never met. I lived with him and my grandmother for a few years while I was in high school so I can attest that he was as good as his reputation. With some bigotry you just have to let them die off.

In my town there were whole categories of humans rejected ----including
"wops"----<<< that's wasp for Italian

In my town there were whole categories of humans rejected ----including
"wops"----<<< that's wasp for Italian

Seattle and for the most part Western Washington has been tolerant and proud of being the most polite people in the USA. That cannot be said for the land East of the Cascade Mountains. The KKK leaders migrated to the border of Washington and Idaho.

" Idaho spends millions each year promoting tourism, but does very little to ... role in a white-supremacy-based religion known as Christian Identity—a ... Several protesters, including Shaun Winkler, a Butler protege, held racist signs and a KKK flag.... new Church of Jesus Christ Christian near Hayden Lake."

Google refference

Orcas Island in the extreme NW Washington where I grew up as a child didn't have any blacks or Jews. Not because of bigotry so much as you had to be a millionaire to buy property. There were rich Jews and a few scant wealthy blacks in Western WA but for some reason the Jews never took to the rustic Island life. Point being I never met a single Jew or a black till I was 14 and left the Island for Seattle.

Medina

you once claimed to be a health care worker------what a joke you are-----
You know NOTHING about the public health issues of CLAP Why do you
lie so much? In fact I happen to know that you are raping little children besides
the many other disgusting crimes in which you engage. Now try harder---tell me what you know about the public health control of CLAP

I know so much more professional to call it the CLAP.

I was raised close to the Canadian boarder, we didn't have blacks because it was too cold for them and also we were all mainly RC, except for a few Lutherans. We had no one to be prejudice about, so we were not raised with preconceived ideas.

Medina

The Jewish god approved of the slavery except for the Jews..sort of. I think the God of Abe..was a pussy. Maybe afraid of all the Roman and Greek gods. He probably thought they would all gang up on him and kick his ass.
The greek gods would kick their asses. You saw 300.

Why do Christians get mad at us atheists for calling bullshit on the entire new testament story but Jews seem to be so chummy with Christians. Why is that? As an atheist I believe a man named Jesus may have lived 2015 years ago too.

What are the differences between what Jews and atheists believe about Christianity?

The entire new testament is made up. Didn't happen. Jews are still waiting for the prophecy to happen. He hasn't come yet. No?

Jews and Christians have the philosophy of we agree to disagree, especially about Jesus, but we can still work together.
Something that the activists Atheists have forgotten and are trying to force their views on everybody.
In the real world most people live and let live. You dont see atheists asking people if they know where theyre going when they die.

But if you guys want to ask that question dont be mad at the answer we give.

I see atheist's forcing their views on Christians and taking away their rights.
What rights are being taken away from christians?
the right to not have In God We Trust on our coins.....oh wait, not that one....
the right to no have to say "under God" in the pledge of allegiance......no, that's not the one I'm thinking of...
the right not to have to look at someone praying in a public meeting......shucks.............I can't believe I can't remember the law suit Christians filed to protect their religious beliefs.....

Medina

I think atheists kick the shit out of blacks......

Forum List

Back