Jew vs. Athiest : Christians Judge

Pharisee had all the extra oral laws and Sadducees followed the torah. The Pharisees came after the Babylon exile and were the Rabbis who begun the Babylon Talmud. They both obeyed the Romans and didn't want any problems, which men like John and Jesus , among others caused.

The Romans served the interests of Rome. They tolerated that which made their control more absolute without wasting too many resources. The Jews capitulated and for a while that cow-towing allowed them to exist. They were run off by later nations and armies and scattered to the winds. When push came to shove they were no more successful in keeping title to the land than the Native Americans here on our continent. Obviously if Israel has legitimate title then so do the tribes of American Indians. But Christians and Jews are not just peoples. They are purely self serving.

If we dissolve all mythical titles and redistrict based only by justice Israel would not exist and neither would Christianity. Who speaks for the REAL victims on this planet. Certainly not Christians or Jews.

During the days of Jesus more Jews lived in Alexandria Egypt and Babylon than Jerusalem. The Jews in Jerusalem had zealous groups, the Jesus kind were non physical, but the physical ones really pissed the Romans off. As such Herods temple got destroyed. I see some Jews and Christians who care about the Palestinians , but not most.

your idiot comment on demographics is a non sequitor. I think the concept that you are struggling to convey is that MOST JEWS did not live in Jerusalem-----you
are right----Jerusalem is kinda small. Jerusalem is not all of Israel/Judea.
There were far more jews in Israel/Judea at that time than in either Babylon or
Alexandria. Another concept that you are struggling to convey is that by
the time of the life of Jesus----there was ALREADY a kind of diaspora----
all true. SO??? there are americans in Paris. There were romans in
Jerusalem back then too. SO? Today there are muslims in New Jersey and
Hindus in Queens, New York. -------and Chinese people in Manhattan.

I forgot to mention----there were greeks in Alexandria too -----and Cleopatra
is thought to have been born in Assyria-----with greek ancestry --she learned the
Egyptian language as an adult

Goodness, one would think that Rome sacked Herod's temple and they all scurried. Poor Israelites had to become nomads again. heck they loved the city of Babylon and Alexander. City life is the place for me, they loved NY , called it the New Jerusalem .

who is this "one" who would think the idiot thoughts that cloud your mind?
Jews have actually never been nomads since the time of Jacob (the son of
Isaac---grandson of Abraham). Jews call New York 'new Jerusalem'---??
nope----never Lots of Christians called various place in American after
Jerusalem--------like the people of SALEM, MASS. With the sack of Jerusalem
lots of jews were forced out of that city by the romans----in fact jews built the
Colosseum (forced labor) but many scatted to the hills-----like SAFED ---
which is north of Jerusalem. The battles continued-----it was Constantine
who made life for jews almost impossible ----that was circa 300 AD. Gee----
you know no history at all----you just keep inventing. I understand----its that legacy of unwashed illiteracy that you carry------quite a burden. Here is a hint---
Constantine would not have had to impose Nazi type laws on jews if there
were no jews in "Palestina". In fact the romans would not have been motivated to rename the place "Palestina"---------they called it JUDEA before then

Pharisee had all the extra oral laws and Sadducees followed the torah. The Pharisees came after the Babylon exile and were the Rabbis who begun the Babylon Talmud. They both obeyed the Romans and didn't want any problems, which men like John and Jesus , among others caused.

The Romans served the interests of Rome. They tolerated that which made their control more absolute without wasting too many resources. The Jews capitulated and for a while that cow-towing allowed them to exist. They were run off by later nations and armies and scattered to the winds. When push came to shove they were no more successful in keeping title to the land than the Native Americans here on our continent. Obviously if Israel has legitimate title then so do the tribes of American Indians. But Christians and Jews are not just peoples. They are purely self serving.

If we dissolve all mythical titles and redistrict based only by justice Israel would not exist and neither would Christianity. Who speaks for the REAL victims on this planet. Certainly not Christians or Jews.

During the days of Jesus more Jews lived in Alexandria Egypt and Babylon than Jerusalem. The Jews in Jerusalem had zealous groups, the Jesus kind were non physical, but the physical ones really pissed the Romans off. As such Herods temple got destroyed. I see some Jews and Christians who care about the Palestinians , but not most.

your idiot comment on demographics is a non sequitor. I think the concept that you are struggling to convey is that MOST JEWS did not live in Jerusalem-----you
are right----Jerusalem is kinda small. Jerusalem is not all of Israel/Judea.
There were far more jews in Israel/Judea at that time than in either Babylon or
Alexandria. Another concept that you are struggling to convey is that by
the time of the life of Jesus----there was ALREADY a kind of diaspora----
all true. SO??? there are americans in Paris. There were romans in
Jerusalem back then too. SO? Today there are muslims in New Jersey and
Hindus in Queens, New York. -------and Chinese people in Manhattan.

I forgot to mention----there were greeks in Alexandria too -----and Cleopatra
is thought to have been born in Assyria-----with greek ancestry --she learned the
Egyptian language as an adult

Clearly we came from an imperfect society. War, greed, power grabs all contributed to the chaos that has raised up and settled many times over human existence. Religion or it's use as an excuse to enslave, murder and steal has had a heavy hand in the ceremonies. Now here we are supposedly wiser and more fair and honest. OR are we?

yeah------so? what else is new? btw---who is "we"?

Clearly we are not going to give all this land back to the Native Americans. Clearly also no country with any sense is going to wipe Israel of the face of the map.

That said it would behoove us to write an honest history of events to start and stop the nonsense based on only religious and mythical titles. Israel MUST concede that this is a modern world and take the first positive steps to accommodate those they have wronged to end the strife that is all around their borders. There is NO OTHER just solution.

Clearly we are not going to give all this land back to the Native Americans. Clearly also no country with any sense is going to wipe Israel of the face of the map.

That said it would behoove us to write an honest history of events to start and stop the nonsense based on only religious and mythical titles. Israel MUST concede that this is a modern world and take the first positive steps to accommodate those they have wronged to end the strife that is all around their borders. There is NO OTHER just solution.

an honest history of the Levant would include that which the people today called
arabs imposed on the jews. More than half of all present day Israelis have recent
family roots in the Levant------more than half were deprived of homes,
personal wealth-----etc etc Do you consider them to have been "wronged"?
Regarding land-----the jews of the levant have been subject
to laws depriving them of any right at all to own land for more than 1000
years. Do you consider that something wrong ----or just ok? The current
conflict is more a matter of jews suddenly OWNING LAND which in Islamic law
is entirely and all "MUSLIM LAND" by virtue of conquest. My husband's
community lived in a country of the Levant for more than 1000 years before
it was invaded by muslims and every inch of land there became "MUSLIM LAND"--
which it remains to this day. Was his community "wronged" ----should their
land be returned to them by virtue of having lived there for about 2500 years?
You don't seem to grasp how complex the "wrongs" have been in the Levant.
You are not in Kansas anymore -----toto

an honest history of the Levant would include that which the people today called
arabs imposed on the jews. More than half of all present day Israelis have recent

Everything you stated seems absolutely true.

What I find fault with is that no one has come up with a line in history we can default to in sorting out who has title to where. If you insist going back a thousand years and well, well over two significant world wars to have accounts settled then I would be in favor of wiping Israel off the map. Like the king that offered to cut the disputed child in two I believe those with no intention of ever establishing reason and peace should be left with NOTHING!

How about the USA stating clearly to all concerned in the region that we give you 1 year to settle and agree to a lasting peace or on the 366 the day all hell will be descended upon you and all will get nothing.

I would be willing to bet that many of you would squabble right up to the moment that you are nuked into oblivion.

The world though would immediately become much more conscious of the need to keep peace and keep all that "This or that happened to my great, great, great, great grandfathers tribe"

The main point is that you cannot see that you are a poison to society. You are all crazier than Charles Manson and a thousand times more dangerous.

Last edited:

What I find fault with is that no one has come up with a line in history we can default to in sorting out who has title to where. If you insist going back a thousand years and well, well over two significant world wars to have accounts settled then I would be in favor of wiping Israel off the map. Like the king that offered to cut the disputed child in two I believe those with no intention of ever establishing reason and peace should be left with NOTHING!

How about the USA stating clearly to all concerned in the region that we give you 1 year to settle and agree to a lasting peace or on the 366 the day all hell will be descended upon you and all will get nothing.

I would be willing to bet that many of you would squabble right up to the moment that you are nuked into oblivion.

The world though would immediately become much more conscious of the need to keep peace and keep all that "This or that happened to my great, great, great, great grandfathers tribe"

The main point is that you cannot see that you are a poison to society. You are all crazier than Charles Manson and a thousand times more dangerous.

Hugs you said nothing------Solomon had no intention of killing the kid either

Solomon didn't have nukes. :lol:

You are very confused about the function of nuclear bombs and the function of
swords and knives and the various techniques of genocide. The estimated number of Japanese who died from the atomic bombs was under 300,000.
----the number of biafrans murdered by starvation siege by muslims is estimated
at over one million The number of Armenians----circa 1915---by club and knife--two million. Japan is still there

You are very confused about the function of nuclear bombs and the function of
swords and knives and the various techniques of genocide. The estimated number of Japanese who died from the atomic bombs was under 300,000.
----the number of biafrans murdered by starvation siege by muslims is estimated
at over one million The number of Armenians----circa 1915---by club and knife--two million. Japan is still there

And Japan has bee a fairly good world citizen since WWII. Also today's nukes are a thousand times more powerful. They can be delivered without risking a single American life. Anyway don't get your panties in a twist. The chances of me getting elected to the White House are slim. It was just a thought.

Why do Christians get mad at us atheists for calling bullshit on the entire new testament story but Jews seem to be so chummy with Christians. Why is that? As an atheist I believe a man named Jesus may have lived 2015 years ago too.

What are the differences between what Jews and atheists believe about Christianity?

The entire new testament is made up. Didn't happen. Jews are still waiting for the prophecy to happen. He hasn't come yet. No?

Jews and Christians have the philosophy of we agree to disagree, especially about Jesus, but we can still work together.
Something that the activists Atheists have forgotten and are trying to force their views on everybody.
In the real world most people live and let live. You dont see athiests asking people if they know where theyre going when they die.

But if you guys want to ask that question dont be mad at the answer we give.

Why do Christians get mad at us athiests for calling bullshit on the entire new testament story but Jews seem to be so chummy with christians. Why is that? As an athiest I believe a man named Jesus may have lived 2015 years ago too.

What are the differences between what Jews and athiests believe about christianity?

The entire new testament is made up. Didn't happen. Jews are still waiting for the prophecy to happen. He hasn't come yet. No?
I suspect its because atheists are irrational.......

Just focus on the similarities between Jews and athiests. Forget the differences please. A christian can walk up to an athiest and Jew and both of us are not buying any of it.

So it really shouldnt offend christians when us athiests say exactly what a Jew believes.

We just have the balls to say it. And we don't have to worry about christians calling out our stories of god because we dont have any. I know this is why Jews just keep quiet about christianity because Jews told the original lies. The reasons they use against christianity could be used against their faith too. People think I pick on christians but honestly their stories are the most believable of all the unbelievable stories.

Also, christianity can't call bs on the Jewish faith because they are a spinoff.

Christianity is more believable? So a guy got scourged and nailed to a post for saying how great it would be if people were nice to each other for a change, he dies, and three days later he is walking around again like nothing happened? THAT'S more believable? Wow...you give more credit than I do. I am a Christian but at least I admit that is about the most insane story I have ever heard.

You don't believe in advanced technology?
If the people of the middle ages saw our technology of today they would call us magicians and sorcerers.
People did not believe in the virgin birth, but we can now make a virgin pregnant with our advanced technology.
Or the old school way. With a penis.

Why do Christians get mad at us atheists for calling bullshit on the entire new testament story but Jews seem to be so chummy with Christians. Why is that? As an atheist I believe a man named Jesus may have lived 2015 years ago too.

What are the differences between what Jews and atheists believe about Christianity?

Jews and Christians have the philosophy of we agree to disagree, especially about Jesus, but we can still work together.
Something that the activists Atheists have forgotten and are trying to force their views on everybody.
In the real world most people live and let live. You dont see atheists asking people if they know where theyre going when they die.

I see atheist's forcing their views on Christians and taking away their rights.

Christians and Jews have worked together to claim other peoples property????

Who'd a thunk it??? You could knock me over with a feather! :lol:

That's sort of correct Sunshine. We will be here suggesting that people stop wasting time and resources chasing myths and ridiculous guarantees you claim insisting you are special and have rights to land and property based only on your self serving myths.

Yes, we find institutionalizing you personal beliefs into others lives to be intrusive. There is no Mythical mandates YOU insist on that we must honor.

You have done enough damage. You have destroyed many pockets of indigenous societies. You have murdered many hundreds of thousands of native Americans and stolen THEIR land fueled by Manifest Destiny.

The Jews believe THEY have some mythical ownership of land in the Mid East and some FOOLS and self serving A-Holes GAVE them a foothold now called Israel. This was not a natural endeavor. It was wholly contrived by the winners of WWII, which by the way was CLEARLY NOT the Jews. This "gift", not by their god, was of politicians who because of their own guilt shit on the people that actually survived the Germans occupation proving THEIR title to the area.

And YOU talk of MY force. Hypocrites extraordinaire.

whatever you "are" huggy----one thing you are NOT is an historian. BTW--who in your view are the REAL VICTIMS?

I am only concerned with my own society and what we have done and/or are continuing to do to rob other people of what was theirs. It would take many pages on this MB to fully indite the perpetrators and their heirs.

For the obvious reasons I choose to pick away at the heaping pile of instances. For my own relief of guilt I can state that my mothers father owned 5,000 acres in Kansas which he sold back to the Native Americans for a dollar.

Wow that was nice of him.
And dumb.

In the real world most people live and let live. You dont see atheists asking people if they know where theyre going when they die.

What rights are being taken away from christians?

That's sort of correct Sunshine. We will be here suggesting that people stop wasting time and resources chasing myths and ridiculous guarantees you claim insisting you are special and have rights to land and property based only on your self serving myths.

Yes, we find institutionalizing you personal beliefs into others lives to be intrusive. There is no Mythical mandates YOU insist on that we must honor.

You have done enough damage. You have destroyed many pockets of indigenous societies. You have murdered many hundreds of thousands of native Americans and stolen THEIR land fueled by Manifest Destiny.

The Jews believe THEY have some mythical ownership of land in the Mid East and some FOOLS and self serving A-Holes GAVE them a foothold now called Israel. This was not a natural endeavor. It was wholly contrived by the winners of WWII, which by the way was CLEARLY NOT the Jews. This "gift", not by their god, was of politicians who because of their own guilt shit on the people that actually survived the Germans occupation proving THEIR title to the area.

First the people had to own the property to begin with.
Which they didn't.
2nd I was not commenting at all on the controversy over the land in Israel, I was talking about here in America.

Oh! Now you insist that the victims didn't have or honor the thieves paperwork. How convenient! You are almost certainly living on stolen land and have benefited from the theft of these lands natural resources. Theft is theft regardless of the scale.

Christians and Jews are thieves plain and simple. BTW the Mormans are the worst religious thieving organizations of them all. That and child molesters.

There is a very big difference between theft of land and winning Wars over it.
We all are living on stolen land throughout history.

Never mind that certain Native American tribes went to war over the land of other tribes.
Aztec's actually took other tribes and made them prisoners to sacrifice to their Gods, then they took over their lands.
So that justified us stealing it? I'm glad we did it I just think we could have lived with the indians rather than forcing them to either assimilate or leave to reservations.

Just like christians today can't understand why Muslims in the middle east hate us christians back then didn't know why the indians were so mean and angry.

Christians steal and kill and dont even know its wrong because god loves them. So they think. Like a pack of wolves taking over new territory.

They will after we make thing right for blacks and indians.

What rights are being taken away from Christians?

Crosses in public cemeteries
God out of our schools
Anti Christmas celebrations
Trying to take away in God we trust on our money which they keep losing in the courts.

Which they didn't.
2nd I was not commenting at all on the controversy over the land in Israel, I was talking about here in America.

Oh! Now you insist that the victims didn't have or honor the thieves paperwork. How convenient! You are almost certainly living on stolen land and have benefited from the theft of these lands natural resources. Theft is theft regardless of the scale.

Christians and Jews are thieves plain and simple. BTW the Mormans are the worst religious thieving organizations of them all. That and child molesters.

Never mind that certain Native American tribes went to war over the land of other tribes.
Aztec's actually took other tribes and made them prisoners to sacrifice to their Gods, then they took over their lands.
So that justified us stealing it? I'm glad we did it I just think we could have lived with the indians rather than forcing them to either assimilate or leave to reservations.

Just like christians today can't understand why Muslims in the middle east hate us christians back then didn't know why the indians were so mean and angry.

Christians steal and kill and dont even know its wrong because god loves them. So they think. Like a pack of wolves taking over new territory.

try again seal Christianity was founded in the Levant (and rome) There were Christians in every land now called "arab"-------most were wiped out and their properties stolen. Saudi Arabia had a Christian population at one time. I am sure you agree that Christians have a right to land in Saudi Arabia----and jews own
Medina

Which they didn't.

try again seal Christianity was founded in the Levant (and rome) There were Christians in every land now called "arab"-------most were wiped out and their properties stolen. Saudi Arabia had a Christian population at one time. I am sure you agree that Christians have a right to land in Saudi Arabia----and jews own
Medina

We aren't giving america back. If indians and Mexicans want it they'll have to take it.

We dont fuck with indians like Jews fuck with Palestinians but they dont lob rockets at us from their reservations either. Not anymore anyway.

Forum List

Back