Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jews have accomplished more in history than the Poles

Poles had more accomplishments than Poles during the Renaissance for sure, and perhaps even until the turn of the 20th century even.

Jesus was a Jew, not a Polack

You lose

Jesus isn't necessarily a positive contribution, he also was killed by Jews like Judas Iscariot / Jewish Deicide.

Judas did it? is that what your catechism whore told you?--------sheeeeesh---
and the ROMANS took CREDIT for it. All in all-----Jesus turned out to be
a negative contribution-----but IT WAS NOT HIS FAULT------a whole bunch of
idiots------like POLES invented an idiot religion and ATTRIBUTED it to him----
poor innocent victim

According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

We know Niels Bohr, was a partial Jew, not a full one.

Human Accomplishment - Wikipedia

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.

What about Investment Banking? Goldman Sachs...Jews. Lehman Brothers...Jews. Michael Bloomberg. Ever hear of him? LOL
Cosmetics? Estee Lauder...she was Jewish. Not her real name. Revlon...founded by Charles Revson. Faberge? Also a Jew.
Howard Stern...King of all Media.

You be dumb, Sobieski.

I'm only going by what the Book Human Accomplishments states.

Investment Banking also includes people like Warburg's, and Jacob Schiff who funded the Bolsheviks.

I could also include a lot of other people of Polish origins too on a list, like Adam Mickiewicz, Nikolai Gogol, Jan Szczepanik, Czochralski, Penderecki, Goslicki, Jozef Conrad, Albert Brudzewski, Michal Sedziwoj, Kazimierz Siemienowicz,, Ignacy Lukasiewicz, Joseph Struthius Frank Piasecki, Walter Golaski, Miecyslaw Bekker, etc. etc.

Do you play mind boggling computer video games by chance? Honest question.

Poland's produced some good video games too, The Witcher series, This War is Mine, Dying Light, Dead Island, Bullet Storm, Call of Juarez, Hatred, Gears of War Judgement, among various others.

A yes or no would have sufficed. There is a game called Civilization. Civ 5 is the one you should play. Civ 6 just came out but is too pricey (wait a year or two). You can play as Poland. They are actually a fun Civ to play. See I can be nice. Unlike you.

Poles had more accomplishments than Poles during the Renaissance for sure, and perhaps even until the turn of the 20th century even.

You lose

Jesus isn't necessarily a positive contribution, he also was killed by Jews like Judas Iscariot / Jewish Deicide.

poor innocent victim

More like Italians invented modern Catholicism, and also Catholicism has largely centered in Italy considering the Vatican, and so many Italian Popes.

Why blame Poles for that?

You're not making a good case for "Jewish intellect"??????????

According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.

What about Investment Banking? Goldman Sachs...Jews. Lehman Brothers...Jews. Michael Bloomberg. Ever hear of him? LOL
Cosmetics? Estee Lauder...she was Jewish. Not her real name. Revlon...founded by Charles Revson. Faberge? Also a Jew.

You be dumb, Sobieski.

Yes all jews , stealing money. The jews owned NY and Hollywood. Propaganda and money. Whoever control the media and money are in control.

The RCC made a mistake in saying that no Christians should be money lenders, so the Jews were.

Every word from your mouth was put there by Jews in Hollywood and the media. And you are too dumb to know it.

The jewish mafia is still alive in and well in NY but Mueller is taking care of most of the swamp creatures.

You be dumb, Sobieski.

Yes all jews , stealing money. The jews owned NY and Hollywood. Propaganda and money. Whoever control the media and money are in control.

The RCC made a mistake in saying that no Christians should be money lenders, so the Jews were.

Every word from your mouth was put there by Jews in Hollywood and the media. And you are too dumb to know it.

The jewish mafia is still alive in and well in NY but Mueller is taking care of most of the swamp creatures.

LMAO. What a stupid post? So only the GOP are swamp creatures? Even if that were so...there are 1000s of them and Mueller has indicted 5? Your math sucks because you are a Jew hating terrible human being.

You be dumb, Sobieski.

You are too dumb to even be an anti-Semite. You are basically a blob of ectoplasm tied directly to a TV set.

You be dumb, Sobieski.

LMAO. What a stupid post? So only the GOP are swamp creatures? Even if that were so...there are 1000s of them and Mueller has indicted 5? Your math sucks because you are a Jew hating terrible human being.

Ha Ha, what is a jew??

You be dumb, Sobieski.

You are too dumb to even be an anti-Semite. You are basically a blob of ectoplasm tied directly to a TV set.

Like I asked another , what is a jew, a lot of jew lovers on this board, you should really know who they are?

You be dumb, Sobieski.

Penelope is a Jew hating human being who repeats everything the media tells her.
Does she even rate as a human being?

You be dumb, Sobieski.

Penelope is a Jew hating human being who repeats everything the media tells her.

Not all jews, only the crooked ones. I also can't stand the evangelicals.

You should look in the mirror. Ugly is what you will see. Very ugly.

so whom do you like penny dear? the catholics-----like adolf and josef Goebbels and the Mafia guys and the INQUISITORS with the IRON MAIDEN and....
and ----uhm the rest of the millions of scum child rapists?

You lose

poor innocent victim

More like Italians invented modern Catholicism, and also Catholicism has largely centered in Italy considering the Vatican, and so many Italian Popes.

Why blame Poles for that?

You're not making a good case for "Jewish intellect"??????????

DA poles is very avid adherents-----VERY AVID

You lose

Jesus is probably the most influential man in history and was a JEW

He was killed by the Italians not the Jews

t

You be dumb, Sobieski.

the jewish mafia in NY?-------you got a web site-----an APPLICATION?
(a telephone number??? )

You lose

according to the writings in the Koran-----it was a jewish woman whom
muhummad raped who killed him (ATTA GIRL!!!!!! another Judith,
another Yael !!!!!!)

You lose

yeah----but da befuddled polacks blame da joooos anyway ---it's all dat
WODKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back