Jewish Americans are abandoning Trump

Minority groups don't like racism . It's a deal breaker.

Trump isn't a racist, and he sure is all isn't an anti-semite. The anti-semites are all in the Democrat party
You're suggesting Jewish people are anti-semites? Hmm.
No, douche bag, I'm suggesting Democrat non Jews are anti-Semites. The demonstrate the fact in this forum almost daily.
Where? What kind of Jew bashing is going on in this forum?

Pretty stupid. The Democratic Party has abandoned Israel. Most Leftist Wingnuts despise Israel. This makes no sense. Movin on...

I'm sure actual Jewish people are in a better position to decide which party is better for Israel than some RWNJ that only knows what Hannity tells him.

did it ever dawn on anyone that dumb donald re-tweeting white supremacists doesn't sit well with jews?
Name one of these "white supremacists" Trump tweeted.

They're in her little head:cuckoo:

An interesting development

In 2012, 71 percent of the $160 million that Jewish donors gave to the two major-party nominees went to President Obama’s re-election campaign; 29 percent went to Mitt Romney’s campaign, according to our analysis of campaign contributors, which used a predictive model to estimate which donors are Jewish based on their names and other characteristics. This ratio of support mirrors how Jewish voters cast their ballots in 2012.

So far in 2016, of all the money given to major-party candidates by donors who appear to be Jewish, 95 percent has gone to Hillary Clinton and just 5 percent has gone to Donald Trump.

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump

That's a big blow for the Trump campaign. 5%... damn

If he can abandon NATO for not paying their share, he can also abandon Israel.

Trump isn't a racist, and he sure is all isn't an anti-semite. The anti-semites are all in the Democrat party
No, douche bag, I'm suggesting Democrat non Jews are anti-Semites. The demonstrate the fact in this forum almost daily.

Leftist, Israel, Jew haters, all over this board moron you'd be among them:slap:

Pretty stupid. The Democratic Party has abandoned Israel. Most Leftist Wingnuts despise Israel. This makes no sense. Movin on...

I'm sure actual Jewish people are in a better position to decide which party is better for Israel than some RWNJ that only knows what Hannity tells him.

did it ever dawn on anyone that dumb donald re-tweeting white supremacists doesn't sit well with jews?

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...p-retweets-another-apparent-white-supremacist

Donald Trump’s Social Media Ties to White Supremacists

Trump retweets another white supremacist

see, this is the problem when people as ignorant as you try to act like you know anything and dismiss people who know more than you.

glad to be of help. now go read and learn.

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...p-retweets-another-apparent-white-supremacist

see, this is the problem when people as ignorant as you try to act like you know anything and dismiss people who know more than you.

So Trump was the number one show on leftist ran NBC for 14 years, now he's a racist..You're not an independent thinker are you?..You post what's been fed to you. Am i supposed to be impressed with that? :eusa_eh:

Read more: Trump retweets another white supremacist
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

The Jews are finding that their money and control of the media no longer dominates the narrative like it used to. Yes, it's powerful, but not all encompassing.

Israel is facing terminal decline. The Arabs are outbreeding them and they are angry. In the United States, the Jews have raped white Americans of so much, and promoted the negros so much, they have caused a backlash.

The time of Jewish power is ending. The Jews secretly know they are in deep shit.

Considering the small amount of Jews who live in USA, a little over one percent, it's amazing what power they do have.

Read: more Another non thinking parrot you people are weak mined with weak posts..Trump will get more African American support than any republican in recent times

You and all the other douche bags assume Trump knows who these people are. In once case it looks like Trump is saying he thought that when the tweeter was standing outside Trump Tower that Trump thought he was Jeb Bush. That seems like a slam on Jeb Bush, if anything.

Its Jew donors not Jew voters. Also. GOOD! Jews control the political system as well as the media system and they don't like seeing an outsider rocking the boat and possibly winning the presidency. It scares them....it should :)

Jewish Donors were never behind Trump.
The know their real NeoCon candidate is the Hildabeast

The Jews are finding that their money and control of the media no longer dominates the narrative like it used to. Yes, it's powerful, but not all encompassing.

Israel is facing terminal decline. The Arabs are outbreeding them and they are angry. In the United States, the Jews have raped white Americans of so much, and promoted the negros so much, they have caused a backlash.

The time of Jewish power is ending. The Jews secretly know they are in deep shit.

Considering the small amount of Jews who live in USA, a little over one percent, it's amazing what power they do have.

I'm sure you'd prefer muslims with power

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

So Trump was the number one show on leftist ran NBC for 14 years, now he's a racist..You're not an independent thinker are you?..You post what's been fed to you. Am i supposed to be impressed with that? :eusa_eh:

His views on race weren't discussed on his silly show.

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

Trump retweets another apparent white supremacist

His views on race weren't discussed on his silly show.

Really? if he's a racist 'im sure the leftist wouldn't let him have a show for so long now would they? :slap:

Leftist, Israel, Jew haters, all over this board moron you'd be among them:slap:
Huh? I love Jewish people. The actions of some theocracy on the other side of the planet won't change that.

Forum List

Back