Jewish Americans are abandoning Trump

Trump isn't a racist, and he sure is all isn't an anti-semite. The anti-semites are all in the Democrat party
You're suggesting Jewish people are anti-semites? Hmm.
No, douche bag, I'm suggesting Democrat non Jews are anti-Semites. The demonstrate the fact in this forum almost daily.
Where? What kind of Jew bashing is going on in this forum?

Leftist, Israel, Jew haters, all over this board moron you'd be among them:slap:
Huh? I love Jewish people. The actions of some theocracy on the other side of the planet won't change that.
Really your pet Jews? ..Obama has those. Those 6 or 7 million in Israel should be driven into the sea right?

I'm sure actual Jewish people are in a better position to decide which party is better for Israel than some RWNJ that only knows what Hannity tells him.

did it ever dawn on anyone that dumb donald re-tweeting white supremacists doesn't sit well with jews?
Name one of these "white supremacists" Trump tweeted.

They're in her little head:cuckoo:

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...p-retweets-another-apparent-white-supremacist

Donald Trump’s Social Media Ties to White Supremacists

Trump retweets another white supremacist

see, this is the problem when people as ignorant as you try to act like you know anything and dismiss people who know more than you.

glad to be of help. now go read and learn.

So Trump was the number one show on leftist ran NBC for 14 years, now he's a racist..You're not an independent thinker are you?..You post what's been fed to you. Am i supposed to be impressed with that? :eusa_eh:

Your frustration is showing Chief. Take another drink. He will fade away.

You're suggesting Jewish people are anti-semites? Hmm.
No, douche bag, I'm suggesting Democrat non Jews are anti-Semites. The demonstrate the fact in this forum almost daily.

Leftist, Israel, Jew haters, all over this board moron you'd be among them:slap:
Huh? I love Jewish people. The actions of some theocracy on the other side of the planet won't change that.
Really your pet Jews? ..Obama has those. Those 6 or 7 million in Israel should be driven into the sea right?
"Pet Jews?" Wow you are a sick human being.

did it ever dawn on anyone that dumb donald re-tweeting white supremacists doesn't sit well with jews?

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

Trump retweets another apparent white supremacist

see, this is the problem when people as ignorant as you try to act like you know anything and dismiss people who know more than you.

So Trump was the number one show on leftist ran NBC for 14 years, now he's a racist..You're not an independent thinker are you?..You post what's been fed to you. Am i supposed to be impressed with that? :eusa_eh:

Your frustration is showing Chief. Take another drink. He will fade away.

Frustrated? ...I like enjoy pointing out stupidity..I do it with your post quit often.:cool:

Here's an Obama pet Jew as an example for you..

blatt_1.jpg

Jonathan Greenblatt, the Obama official who was chosen to head up the ADL, has been a complete disaster. Instead of fighting anti-Semitism, he's now mainly in the news for attacking Republican presidential candidates. And he decided to top that by penning an anti-BDS essay that is heavily sympathetic to BDS.

Greenblatt can't straightforwardly defy his organization's donors by endorsing BDS, but what he does say is very troubling and a departure from the ADL's positions on Israel

ADL Boss Jonathan Greenblatt Pens Pro-BDS Essay

Its Jew donors not Jew voters. Also. GOOD! Jews control the political system as well as the media system and they don't like seeing an outsider rocking the boat and possibly winning the presidency. It scares them....it should :)

jews control the political system?

really?

then donald certainly wouldn't be the nominee.

thanks for playing kkk'er.

Here's an Obama pet Jew as an example for you..

blatt_1.jpg

Jonathan Greenblatt, the Obama official who was chosen to head up the ADL, has been a complete disaster. Instead of fighting anti-Semitism, he's now mainly in the news for attacking Republican presidential candidates. And he decided to top that by penning an anti-BDS essay that is heavily sympathetic to BDS.

Greenblatt can't straightforwardly defy his organization's donors by endorsing BDS, but what he does say is very troubling and a departure from the ADL's positions on Israel

ADL Boss Jonathan Greenblatt Pens Pro-BDS Essay
Jesus Christ. You have a really disturbing view of Jewish people.

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

His views on race weren't discussed on his silly show.

Really? if he's a racist 'im sure the leftist wouldn't let him have a show for so long now would they? :slap:

jeeze you're embarrassing....

'Apprentice' cast members come out against Donald Trump

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

Really? if he's a racist 'im sure the leftist wouldn't let him have a show for so long now would they? :slap:

He wasn't a racist until he started running for the Republican nomination.

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

You mean there weren't any Democrats in among the 'Apprentice' cast members?

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

jeeze you're embarrassing..

Jeesz more talking points...Disgruntled loosers..14 yrs sweetie..you're so weak..I'm embarrassed for you

The fault lies in the discrepancy between Democrats and Neo-Conservatives.
Neo-Conservatives exude selfishness and Jews cannot tolerate this attribute.

The Jewish billionaires are neo-cons for the most part.... Leftist exude totalitarianism..What exactly are you talking about?
That was actually a question floating in my mind concerning the story.
How many Jews are contributing big money and for what Economic Policies do they lobby?

I wonder what it means.
Jews know better than anybody what it's like to be a minority in a country where a party manages to seize control by running on a platform of persecuting minorities. This should come as no surprise.

Shut up moron..Trump doesn't need millionaires and billionaires..As long as Trump doesn't start "persecuting" morons ..you'll be safe:slap:
I guess in your opinion he doesn't need any Jews either

He'll get religious Jews... the leftest and neocons do what they do
You're right he probably will get around to "getting" religious Jews eventually. Once he gets the other higher priority groups.
Most Observant Jews favor Fair Trade due to Torah laws.
Non-Ricardian Free Trade is against Torah law.

Jews know better than anybody what it's like to be a minority in a country where a party manages to seize control by running on a platform of persecuting minorities. This should come as no surprise.

Shut up moron..Trump doesn't need millionaires and billionaires..As long as Trump doesn't start "persecuting" morons ..you'll be safe:slap:

You're right he probably will get around to "getting" religious Jews eventually. Once he gets the other higher priority groups.
Religious laws are meaningless mumbo jumbo from thousands of years ago. People today interpret them however the hell they want.

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

Wow! 3 out of HOW many?

Religious laws are meaningless mumbo jumbo from thousands of years ago. People today interpret them however the hell they want.
If they are mumbo jumbo then NO ONE should interpret them; they should simply ignore them.
Of course, the Torah forbids proselytizing so you have nothing to worry about.
In the meanwhile, secular Jews learn to love EVERYONE indiscriminately, including terrorists.

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

Wow! 3 out of HOW many?
Doesn't matter. Trump has the Gary Busey seal of approval.

e7o38x.jpg

Forum List

Back