Jewish Americans are abandoning Trump

I guess in your opinion he doesn't need any Jews either

He'll get religious Jews... the leftest and neocons do what they do
You're right he probably will get around to "getting" religious Jews eventually. Once he gets the other higher priority groups.
Most Observant Jews favor Fair Trade due to Torah laws.
Non-Ricardian Free Trade is against Torah law.
Religious laws are meaningless mumbo jumbo from thousands of years ago. People today interpret them however the hell they want.
If they are mumbo jumbo then NO ONE should interpret them; they should simply ignore them.
Of course, the Torah forbids proselytizing so you have nothing to worry about.
In the meanwhile, secular Jews learn to love EVERYONE indiscriminately, including terrorists.
Almost all of them are, in fact, ignored.

He'll get religious Jews... the leftest and neocons do what they do
You're right he probably will get around to "getting" religious Jews eventually. Once he gets the other higher priority groups.
Religious laws are meaningless mumbo jumbo from thousands of years ago. People today interpret them however the hell they want.
If they are mumbo jumbo then NO ONE should interpret them; they should simply ignore them.
In the meanwhile, secular Jews learn to love EVERYONE indiscriminately, including terrorists.
Yes, they are.
Too bad over 90% of Jews living in Israel are anti-religion and will not surrender the land.

Yes, they are.
Too bad over 90% of Jews living in Israel are anti-religion and will not surrender the land.
Seems like

Meanwhile, Hitlery has the full backing of islam...

allah-satan_zpso7iokkui.jpg

They're in her little head:cuckoo:

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

Trump retweets another apparent white supremacist

Donald Trump’s Social Media Ties to White Supremacists

Trump retweets another white supremacist

see, this is the problem when people as ignorant as you try to act like you know anything and dismiss people who know more than you.

glad to be of help. now go read and learn.

So Trump was the number one show on leftist ran NBC for 14 years, now he's a racist..You're not an independent thinker are you?..You post what's been fed to you. Am i supposed to be impressed with that? :eusa_eh:

His views on race weren't discussed on his silly show.

Really? if he's a racist 'im sure the leftist wouldn't let him have a show for so long now would they? :slap:

He wasn't a racist until he started running for the Republican nomination.

He has been a racist long before he denied blacks the opportunity to rent an apartment. He is a slug...

They're in her little head:cuckoo:

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

see, this is the problem when people as ignorant as you try to act like you know anything and dismiss people who know more than you.

So Trump was the number one show on leftist ran NBC for 14 years, now he's a racist..You're not an independent thinker are you?..You post what's been fed to you. Am i supposed to be impressed with that? :eusa_eh:

Really? if he's a racist 'im sure the leftist wouldn't let him have a show for so long now would they? :slap:

he's been a racist for a long time. he just proved it when he started doing the birfer schtick eight years ago.

you seem to have either a very short memory, you're a compulsive liar, or you know less than zero.

probably all three.

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

He has been a racist long before he denied blacks the opportunity to rent an apartment. He is a slug...

to be fair, his father was the one who segregated middle class housing in New York.

Minority groups don't like racism . It's a deal breaker.

They don't like racism, so they vote Democrat. Wow, they didn't think that one through ...

BTW, dumb ass, Judaism is a religion, not a race. Damn you people are dumb

really, dearie?

are you that delusional?

he's been a racist for a long time. he just proved it when he started doing the birfer schtick eight years ago.

you seem to have either a very short memory, you're a compulsive liar, or you know less than zero.

probably all three.

Birther is a race?

:wtf:

Um ... yeah

probably all three.

Birther is a race?

Um ... yeah

No. Birther is not a race, but all birthers are racist.

probably all three.

Birther is a race?

Um ... yeah

Obama's a racist? I mean yeah, he is, but I can't believe you admitted that.

He's not only a birther but patient zero of the birther movement. The first to accuse himself of being born in Kenya.

I'm curious on your theory though. You think that racists don't think non-whites were born in the USA? They think that when blacks, Hispanics, etc have children they go offshore? Explain the connection, it makes no sense.

Idiot liberals like the word "racist" because you think it sounds worse than sexist or homophobe or anti-Semitic. So they're all races now!

probably all three.

Birther is a race?

Um ... yeah

He's not only a birther but patient zero of the birther movement. The first to accuse himself of being born in Kenya.

I'm curious on your theory though. You think that racists don't think non-whites were born in the USA? They think that when blacks, Hispanics, etc have children they go offshore? Explain the connection, it makes no sense.

Idiot liberals like the word "racist" because you think it sounds worse than sexist or homophobe or anti-Semitic. So they're all races now!

Do you always post in circles?

probably all three.

Birther is a race?

Um ... yeah

You are trying too hard. Your remark is either a sign of desperation, or proof that your reasoning abilities are extremely defective.

probably all three.

Birther is a race?

Um ... yeah

Do you always post in circles?

rhetorical question, right?

probably all three.

Birther is a race?

Um ... yeah

You are trying too hard. Your remark is either a sign of desperation, or proof that your reasoning abilities are extremely defective.

:lmao:

You're forcing everyone you don't like into "racist" and I am trying to hard?

That's classic

Uh, jews always vote neocon democrat and finance a backup neocon republican just in case. Since when did they support The Donald?

probably all three.

Birther is a race?

Um ... yeah

That's classic

I said all birthers are racist. I have no idea how you came up with all that other crap.

Birther is a race?

Um ... yeah

That's classic

I said all birthers are racist. I have no idea how you came up with all that other crap.

Yes, because of course they wouldn't treat a white liberal like that. They're racists. They hate women too, the racists!

Forum List

Back