Jewish Americans are abandoning Trump

No. Birther is not a race, but all birthers are racist.

Obama's a racist? I mean yeah, he is, but I can't believe you admitted that.

He's not only a birther but patient zero of the birther movement. The first to accuse himself of being born in Kenya.

I'm curious on your theory though. You think that racists don't think non-whites were born in the USA? They think that when blacks, Hispanics, etc have children they go offshore? Explain the connection, it makes no sense.

Idiot liberals like the word "racist" because you think it sounds worse than sexist or homophobe or anti-Semitic. So they're all races now!

You are trying too hard. Your remark is either a sign of desperation, or proof that your reasoning abilities are extremely defective.

:lmao:

You're forcing everyone you don't like into "racist" and I am trying to hard?

That's classic

I said all birthers are racist. I have no idea how you came up with all that other crap.

Yes, because of course they wouldn't treat a white liberal like that. They're racists. They hate women too, the racists!

You really think what I said included any of that stuff? Yep, you're nuts.

Obama's a racist? I mean yeah, he is, but I can't believe you admitted that.

He's not only a birther but patient zero of the birther movement. The first to accuse himself of being born in Kenya.

I'm curious on your theory though. You think that racists don't think non-whites were born in the USA? They think that when blacks, Hispanics, etc have children they go offshore? Explain the connection, it makes no sense.

Idiot liberals like the word "racist" because you think it sounds worse than sexist or homophobe or anti-Semitic. So they're all races now!

You are trying too hard. Your remark is either a sign of desperation, or proof that your reasoning abilities are extremely defective.

That's classic

I said all birthers are racist. I have no idea how you came up with all that other crap.

Yes, because of course they wouldn't treat a white liberal like that. They're racists. They hate women too, the racists!

Again you're showing you don't know what a racist is. If you're saying you didn't say they would not treat a white liberal like that, you're admitting they aren't driven by race you fucking idiot.

You think a racist is anyone you don't like. It doesn't mean you don't like leftists

That's classic

Again you're showing you don't know what a racist is. If you're saying you didn't say they would not treat a white liberal like that, you're admitting they aren't driven by race you fucking idiot.

You think a racist is anyone you don't like. It doesn't mean you don't like leftists

Again, either desperate or defective reasoning. I know your hate is all encompassing, and it's hard for you to separate all aspects of it, but a grownup would at least try.

That's classic

Again, either desperate or defective reasoning. I know your hate is all encompassing, and it's hard for you to separate all aspects of it, but a grownup would at least try.

Yes, a grownup who says things like "all birthers are racist." Birther has nothing to do with race, it has to do with nationality, simpleton.

Again, they would treat a white liberal the same. In fact, they do. Funny how the adult thinks that people who hate blacks leftists as much as white leftists are "racist."

Racism involves treating blacks different than whites, not the same, you idiot.

So Obama said he was born in Kenya, you're admitting he's a racist?

Yes, a grownup who says things like "all birthers are racist." Birther has nothing to do with race, it has to do with nationality, simpleton.

Again, they would treat a white liberal the same. In fact, they do. Funny how the adult thinks that people who hate blacks leftists as much as white leftists are "racist."

Dumber by the minute. The term birther is only associated with the birth place of one person. Our president. It is fueled by racism. Racism can be shown in countless other ways, but the birther meme is applicable to Obama only. dumb ass. The person who mistakenly listed his birth place as Kenya in that publisher's office has already admitted responsibility long ago.

Dumber by the minute. The term birther is only associated with the birth place of one person. Our president. It is fueled by racism. Racism can be shown in countless other ways, but the birther meme is applicable to Obama only. dumb ass. The person who mistakenly listed his birth place as Kenya in that publisher's office has already admitted responsibility long ago.

Treating a black liberal like a white liberal isn't "racism."

Racism does not mean you don't like them. Buy a dictionary

Sadly, most American Jews are Communists. I don't know how that happened, but it is the reality. So it's natural for them to be Democrats. However, most are blissfully ignorant to the fact that the Democrat Left despises them and Israel.

The current Democrat President has expressed nothing but hostility towards Israel during his tenure. Yet most American Jews continue to kneel and lick his boots. For the most part, American Jews are 'Uncle Toms' at this point. It is what it is.

Again. My remark was about birthers. The birther movement is about only one person.

jew always supporting money .they havnt any loyalty.:afro:

jews.gif

Again. My remark was about birthers. The birther movement is about only one person.

Yes, HIllary Clinton. She started the whole thing. But her low-information bootlickers continue to live in denial over that.

Sadly, most American Jews are Communists. I don't know how that happened, but it is the reality. So it's natural for them to be Democrats. However, most are blissfully ignorant to the fact that the Democrat Left despises them and Israel.

The current Democrat President has expressed nothing but hostility towards Israel during his tenure. Yet most American Jews continue to kneel and lick his boots. For the most part, American Jews are 'Uncle Toms' at this point. It is what it is.
Obama hands Israel the largest military aid deal in history

160914-barack-obama-netanyahu.jpg

The term "racist" is a comparative word. If you keep saying they are "racist," you're saying that one person would be treated differently than other people who are the same except for their race.

How do you not know your native language? Government schools?

I don't like government schools, that makes me a racist, doesn't it?

Yes, HIllary Clinton. She started the whole thing. But her low-information bootlickers continue to live in denial over that.

of course that is a lie

160914-barack-obama-netanyahu.jpg

Was gonna happen regardless of what he wanted. He's an employee. He does what he's told in the end. But he has expressed open hostility towards Israel all during his tenure.

US/Israel relations are at an all time low. Hussein's pretty despised there. The American and European Left are no friends to Jews, especially Israel. Most American Jews are just confused Uncle Toms at this point.

The original birther was actually Obama. He told his publisher he was born in Kenya. Obviously it's because he was black, right bulldog?

of course that is a lie

Hop out of your 'Safe Space' and stop living in denial. The Hillary Clinton campaign was the first to question Obama's Citizenship. That's when the 'Birther Movement' was born.

of course that is a lie

Hop out of your 'Safe Space' and stop living in denial. The Hillary Clinton campaign was the first to question Obama's Citizenship. That's when the 'Birther Movement' was born.

Yes, that is when the movement started. Though Obama was the original birther

Forum List

Back