Jewish Americans are abandoning Trump

Birther is a race?

:wtf:

Um ... yeah

No. Birther is not a race, but all birthers are racist.

How do you figure? Is anyone who criticizes Obama a racist?

The ones who claim he wasn't born here are.

prove it.

Nobody can prove anything to you, and nobody should even try. You have made it clear that facts don't matter to you.

Wrong. I have made it clear that money talks, but bullshit walks. All I see coming from you and your cronies is bullshit, and I prove it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

prove it.

Nobody can prove anything to you, and nobody should even try. You have made it clear that facts don't matter to you.

Wrong. I have made it clear that money talks, but bullshit walks. All I see coming from you and your cronies is bullshit, and I prove it.

Well, fingerboy, the only thing you have proven is that you are an obnoxious idiot.

prove it.

Well, fingerboy, the only thing you have proven is that you are an obnoxious idiot.
I have proven over and over and over that you and your ilk are dumbasses and douche bags.

prove it.

I have proven over and over and over that you and your ilk are dumbasses and douche bags.

You are one of the reasons this message board can claim ownership of the BEST Crazy.

prove it.

You are one of the reasons this message board can claim ownership of the BEST Crazy.

You seem to believe that you are sane.

I'm positive that you are not.

I'm positive that you are not.

No one cares what you believe.

Birther is a race?

Um ... yeah

You mean like Obama? He claimed he wasn't born here.

As for the rest, what is your argument they wouldn't have treated a white leftist the same way?

The fact that they haven't is a pretty good argument.

Wow, how old are you? You don't remember Gore, Kerry, Pelosi, Reid, Slick, Hillary, ...

Birther is a race?

Um ... yeah

prove it.

Why did Obama accuse himself of being born in Kenya if he wasn't? Why did his wife say he was born in Kenya? Why do you support Hillary if you say all birthers are racist?

And wow, you think you do process "facts?"

:lmao:

As for the rest, what is your argument they wouldn't have treated a white leftist the same way?

Wow, how old are you? You don't remember Gore, Kerry, Pelosi, Reid, Slick, Hillary, ...

Yes, I remember all of them. Which ones were accused of being born in another country?

prove it.

Why did Obama accuse himself of being born in Kenya if he wasn't? Why did his wife say he was born in Kenya? Why do you support Hillary if you say all birthers are racist?

That's just dumb. No, Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya, and Hillary didn't either, unless you have a credible link to show otherwise. The person that mistakenly put that in the publisher's records already admitted the mistake was his, and Hilary fired the volunteer who forwarded a text that made that claim.

Yes, I remember all of them. Which ones were accused of being born in another country?

Which of them claimed they were born in another country?

prove it.

That's just dumb. No, Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya, and Hillary didn't either, unless you have a credible link to show otherwise. The person that mistakenly put that in the publisher's records already admitted the mistake was his, and Hilary fired the volunteer who forwarded a text that made that claim.

Sure, here you go:

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/booklet.jpg

Eat it, bitch

prove it.

Sure, here you go:

Eat it, bitch

You really believe that isn't a faked video, don't you?

The Jews are finding that their money and control of the media no longer dominates the narrative like it used to. Yes, it's powerful, but not all encompassing.

Israel is facing terminal decline. The Arabs are outbreeding them and they are angry. In the United States, the Jews have raped white Americans of so much, and promoted the negros so much, they have caused a backlash.

The time of Jewish power is ending. The Jews secretly know they are in deep shit.

Considering the small amount of Jews who live in USA, a little over one percent, it's amazing what power they do have.

I'm sure you'd prefer muslims with power

Nope. Just commenting on the inordinate power jews have in banking, wall street, news media, homeland security, as well as politics. Look at the supreme court. About half of them jews. Federal reserve. How many non jews have been in charge of our money since 1913? None. Jews and jew politicians also lead the charge for gun control And yet they are an extremely small proportion of our population. Your turn.

Last edited:

prove it.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

prove it.

Sure, here you go:

Eat it, bitch

You really believe that is a faked video, don't you?

Sure, here you go:

Eat it, bitch

Your childish gullibility is beyond measure.

The Jews are finding that their money and control of the media no longer dominates the narrative like it used to. Yes, it's powerful, but not all encompassing.

Israel is facing terminal decline. The Arabs are outbreeding them and they are angry. In the United States, the Jews have raped white Americans of so much, and promoted the negros so much, they have caused a backlash.

The time of Jewish power is ending. The Jews secretly know they are in deep shit.

Considering the small amount of Jews who live in USA, a little over one percent, it's amazing what power they do have.

I'm sure you'd prefer muslims with power

Nope. Just commenting on the inordinate power jews have in banking, wall street, news media, homeland security, as well as politics. Look at the supreme court. About half of them jews. Federal reserve. How many non jews have been in charge of our money since 1913? None. Jews and jew politicians also lead the charge for gun control And yet they are an extremely small proportion of our population. Your turn.

Homeland security? where? Too many liberals, not religious Jews, most are secularist. The fact that they happen to be of Jew ancestry doesn't mean much, and it's not Jews who are appointing them is it? the private sector is non of you business really. We don't ban people from jobs because of their ethic background. Jews are generally, as a group more educated.

Sure, here you go:

Eat it, bitch

Your childish gullibility is beyond measure.

You're just stupid that keeps on giving. I think Obama was born in Hawaii. Even if he was born in Kenya, I think he's legitimately President because his mother was American. I just find it hilarious what a pompous ass he was to say he was born in Kenya and if a Republican did that, every thread on the forum from liberals would be about that.

Democrats just keep your testicles in a jar on the mantel. You just believe everything they say. You think disliking Jews is "racist," you think treating a black like a white is "racist." You're just comic

Forum List

Back