Jewish Americans are abandoning Trump

That's just dumb. No, Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya, and Hillary didn't either, unless you have a credible link to show otherwise. The person that mistakenly put that in the publisher's records already admitted the mistake was his, and Hilary fired the volunteer who forwarded a text that made that claim.

Sure, here you go:

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/booklet.jpg

Eat it, bitch

You really believe that isn't a faked video, don't you?

You really believe that is a faked video, don't you?

Your childish gullibility is beyond measure.

You're just stupid that keeps on giving. I think Obama was born in Hawaii. Even if he was born in Kenya, I think he's legitimately President because his mother was American. I just find it hilarious what a pompous ass he was to say he was born in Kenya and if a Republican did that, every thread on the forum from liberals would be about that.

Democrats just keep your testicles in a jar on the mantel. You just believe everything they say. You think disliking Jews is "racist," you think treating a black like a white is "racist." You're just comic

Yet you post fake videos that are edited to show Obama claiming to be from Kenya. You are either a POS birther, or a POS liar. I suspect a little bit of both.

You're just stupid that keeps on giving. I think Obama was born in Hawaii. Even if he was born in Kenya, I think he's legitimately President because his mother was American. I just find it hilarious what a pompous ass he was to say he was born in Kenya and if a Republican did that, every thread on the forum from liberals would be about that.

Democrats just keep your testicles in a jar on the mantel. You just believe everything they say. You think disliking Jews is "racist," you think treating a black like a white is "racist." You're just comic

Yet you post fake videos that are edited to show Obama claiming to be from Kenya. You are either a POS birther, or a POS liar. I suspect a little bit of both.

No one ever picked on you, did they? Were they afraid you'd cry?

You're such a ridiculous extremist ... you beg for it ...

Not sure how you can equate your childish ignorance to me being picked on, but if it makes sense to you, I guess that's OK.

Not sure how you can equate your childish ignorance to me being picked on, but if it makes sense to you, I guess that's OK.

Childish ignorance? So you think Obama was born in Kenya? I don't. How do you think he got a Hawaiian birth certificate then?

And extremists never know when you are being mocked. So you think Hillary was born from a virgin birth, don't you? Do you think she's immortal? Should the Democrat party give her sainthood one day?

The Jews are finding that their money and control of the media no longer dominates the narrative like it used to. Yes, it's powerful, but not all encompassing.

Israel is facing terminal decline. The Arabs are outbreeding them and they are angry. In the United States, the Jews have raped white Americans of so much, and promoted the negros so much, they have caused a backlash.

The time of Jewish power is ending. The Jews secretly know they are in deep shit.

Considering the small amount of Jews who live in USA, a little over one percent, it's amazing what power they do have.

I'm sure you'd prefer muslims with power

Nope. Just commenting on the inordinate power jews have in banking, wall street, news media, homeland security, as well as politics. Look at the supreme court. About half of them jews. Federal reserve. How many non jews have been in charge of our money since 1913? None. Jews and jew politicians also lead the charge for gun control And yet they are an extremely small proportion of our population. Your turn.

Homeland security? where? Too many liberals, not religious Jews, most are secularist. The fact that they happen to be of Jew ancestry doesn't mean much, and it's not Jews who are appointing them is it? the private sector is non of you business really. We don't ban people from jobs because of their ethic background. Jews are generally, as a group more educated.

I look at ethnic background when most of them are anti 2nd Amendment including those four justices sitting on the supreme court. Jews were behind obama, who's turned out to be the enemy within. Chertoff was head of homeland security, and has become wealthy selling security to USA via the chertoff group. Pro israel jews like adelson have a huge influence on our politicians.
Unfortunately, even my candidate Trump is on the the pro israel bandwagon.

Chertoff Group and the Fear Industry

The Jews are finding that their money and control of the media no longer dominates the narrative like it used to. Yes, it's powerful, but not all encompassing.

Israel is facing terminal decline. The Arabs are outbreeding them and they are angry. In the United States, the Jews have raped white Americans of so much, and promoted the negros so much, they have caused a backlash.

The time of Jewish power is ending. The Jews secretly know they are in deep shit.

Considering the small amount of Jews who live in USA, a little over one percent, it's amazing what power they do have.

Nope. Just commenting on the inordinate power jews have in banking, wall street, news media, homeland security, as well as politics. Look at the supreme court. About half of them jews. Federal reserve. How many non jews have been in charge of our money since 1913? None. Jews and jew politicians also lead the charge for gun control And yet they are an extremely small proportion of our population. Your turn.

Homeland security? where? Too many liberals, not religious Jews, most are secularist. The fact that they happen to be of Jew ancestry doesn't mean much, and it's not Jews who are appointing them is it? the private sector is non of you business really. We don't ban people from jobs because of their ethic background. Jews are generally, as a group more educated.

I look at ethnic background when most of them are anti 2nd Amendment including those four justices sitting on the supreme court. Jews were behind obama, who's turned out to be the enemy within. Chertoff was head of homeland security, and has become wealthy selling security to USA via the chertoff group. Pro israel jews like adelson have a huge influence on our politicians.

Obama is pro-islamofacist not pro-israel..are you a white supremacists NAZI? and there's 3 not 4 Jews on the court. I'd like them all gone, and I'm Jewish, go figure:eusa_eh:..Jews aren't the problem boy. it's leftist and leftism. Get your head out of your ass:slap:

Treating a black liberal like a white liberal isn't "racism."

Racism does not mean you don't like them. Buy a dictionary

Again. My remark was about birthers. The birther movement is about only one person.

Yes, HIllary Clinton. She started the whole thing. But her low-information bootlickers continue to live in denial over that.

of course that is a lie

Hop out of your 'Safe Space' and stop living in denial. The Hillary Clinton campaign was the first to question Obama's Citizenship. That's when the 'Birther Movement' was born.

Another lie. Comrade Trump even claims he sent a detective to Hawaii...,which is probably anither lie.

He only lies when his lips are moving.

It's the truth. The Clintons were the first to question Hussein's Citizenship. You may wanna live in denial over that, but it's still the truth.

Obama is pro-islamofacist not pro-israel..are you a white supremacists NAZI? and there's 3 not 4 Jews on the court. I'd like them all gone, and I'm Jewish, go figure:eusa_eh:..Jews aren't the problem boy. it's leftist and leftism. Get your head out of your ass:slap:

He didn't say Obama liked the Jews, he said the Jews liked Obama, which is sadly true. It's amazing that Jews in this country overwhelmingly vote for anti-Jew Democrats

Well, I tried to have a courteous discourse with you, but guess I can't. goodbye

Childish ignorance? So you think Obama was born in Kenya? I don't. How do you think he got a Hawaiian birth certificate then?

And extremists never know when you are being mocked. So you think Hillary was born from a virgin birth, don't you? Do you think she's immortal? Should the Democrat party give her sainthood one day?

I see you have gone off into LaLa Land. Hope you make it back some day.

I see you have gone off into LaLa Land. Hope you make it back some day.

It's hard to not just pick at you when you can't keep anything straight, even your own views.

My view is simple. Obama was born in Hawaii. Even if he wasn't it's irrelevant, his mother was an American citizen, he's a natural born American.

On the other hand he is an idiot, elitist, leftist snob who thought it would be cool to be born in Kenya, so he told his publisher that. It's completely irrelevant as a substantiatitive issue. But it's completely relevant to our President being a dumb ass and he totally deserves to be mocked for it.

You'd suddenly get that if he was a Republican

An interesting development

In 2012, 71 percent of the $160 million that Jewish donors gave to the two major-party nominees went to President Obama’s re-election campaign; 29 percent went to Mitt Romney’s campaign, according to our analysis of campaign contributors, which used a predictive model to estimate which donors are Jewish based on their names and other characteristics. This ratio of support mirrors how Jewish voters cast their ballots in 2012.

So far in 2016, of all the money given to major-party candidates by donors who appear to be Jewish, 95 percent has gone to Hillary Clinton and just 5 percent has gone to Donald Trump.

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump

That's a big blow for the Trump campaign. 5%... damn

Looks bad for the jews. I wonder why they are getting so stupid.

Do they think that their interests will be served by importing large numbers of muslims?

Laughing-Baby-Meme-01.jpg

In 2012, 71 percent of the $160 million that Jewish donors gave to the two major-party nominees went to President Obama’s re-election campaign; 29 percent went to Mitt Romney’s campaign, according to our analysis of campaign contributors, which used a predictive model to estimate which donors are Jewish based on their names and other characteristics. This ratio of support mirrors how Jewish voters cast their ballots in 2012.

So far in 2016, of all the money given to major-party candidates by donors who appear to be Jewish, 95 percent has gone to Hillary Clinton and just 5 percent has gone to Donald Trump.

Do they think that their interests will be served by importing large numbers of muslims?

They know the path movements like Trump's inevitably lead down

I'm sure that will be of comfort for them when their Temples are being burned, and the Dems are cutting off arms to Israel to buy Muslim votes.

Dumb asses.

I'm sure that will be of comfort for them when their Temples are being burned, and the Dems are cutting off arms to Israel to buy Muslim votes.

Dumb asses.
That's what the Fuhrer used to tell people the Jews would cause

Dumb asses.

YOu can see in Europe what happens to jews when the Muslim Population reaches a certain point.

They are fools.

As are you btw.

THis is for you.

everyone-i-dont-like-is-hitler-the-emotional-childs-guide-to-political-discussion-1452799024.jpg

Dumb asses.

YOu can see in Europe what happens to jews when the Muslim Population reaches a certain point.

They are fools.

As are you btw.

THis is for you.

everyone-i-dont-like-is-hitler-the-emotional-childs-guide-to-political-discussion-1452799024.jpg
Of course you're happy. You're not one of the undesirables. Yet anyways.

Dumb asses.

They are fools.

As are you btw.

THis is for you.

I'm not sure why you think I am happy.

I have many jewish friends. I do not wish them ill.

THe idea of them having to put up with the crap that is ongoing in Europe right now does not make me happy.

You are aware of the rise in antisemitism driven by increased Muslim population in Europe?

Dumb asses.

They are fools.

As are you btw.

THis is for you.

I'm not sure why you think I am happy.

I have many jewish friends. I do not wish them ill.

THe idea of them having to put up with the crap that is ongoing in Europe right now does not make me happy.

You are aware of the rise in antisemitism driven by increased Muslim population in Europe?
Lol Muslims were not the ones who introduced anti-semitism to Europe. What a hilarious belief to have.

Anyways, disagreeing with Israel's policies does not equal anti-semitism. It also has nothing to do with the thread topic.

What are your thoughts on how completely appalled American Jews are at Trump's candidacy?

Forum List

Back