Jewish Americans are abandoning Trump

I'm sure that will be of comfort for them when their Temples are being burned, and the Dems are cutting off arms to Israel to buy Muslim votes.

Dumb asses.
That's what the Fuhrer used to tell people the Jews would cause

YOu can see in Europe what happens to jews when the Muslim Population reaches a certain point.

They are fools.

As are you btw.

THis is for you.

everyone-i-dont-like-is-hitler-the-emotional-childs-guide-to-political-discussion-1452799024.jpg
Of course you're happy. You're not one of the undesirables. Yet anyways.

I'm not sure why you think I am happy.

I have many jewish friends. I do not wish them ill.

THe idea of them having to put up with the crap that is ongoing in Europe right now does not make me happy.

You are aware of the rise in antisemitism driven by increased Muslim population in Europe?
Lol Muslims were not the ones who introduced anti-semitism to Europe. What a hilarious belief to have.

Anyways, disagreeing with Israel's policies does not equal anti-semitism. It also has nothing to do with the thread topic.

What are your thoughts on how completely appalled American Jews are at Trump's candidacy?

It is interesting that you thought you had to misrepresent what I said to make a point.

I did not claim that Muslims introduced antisemitism to Europe.

I said that they were vastly increasing antisemitism in Europe. Which they are, and if you are unaware of that, you need to educate yourself about that pronto.

Your defense of "against Israeli policy" defense?

This is my response.

Laughing-Baby-Meme-09.jpg

And I thought I made my thoughts on their anti-Trumpness plain. It is very, very stupid of them.

Nothing they reasonably fear from a Trump presidency, can be worse for them than the large numbers of muslim that Hillary will bring to our shores.

YOu can see in Europe what happens to jews when the Muslim Population reaches a certain point.

They are fools.

As are you btw.

THis is for you.

everyone-i-dont-like-is-hitler-the-emotional-childs-guide-to-political-discussion-1452799024.jpg

THe idea of them having to put up with the crap that is ongoing in Europe right now does not make me happy.

You are aware of the rise in antisemitism driven by increased Muslim population in Europe?
Lol Muslims were not the ones who introduced anti-semitism to Europe. What a hilarious belief to have.

Anyways, disagreeing with Israel's policies does not equal anti-semitism. It also has nothing to do with the thread topic.

What are your thoughts on how completely appalled American Jews are at Trump's candidacy?

It is interesting that you thought you had to misrepresent what I said to make a point.

I said that they were vastly increasing antisemitism in Europe. Which they are, and if you are unaware of that, you need to educate yourself about that pronto.

This is my response.

And I thought I made my thoughts on their anti-Trumpness plain. It is very, very stupid of them.

Nothing they reasonably fear from a Trump presidency, can be worse for them than the large numbers of muslim that Hillary will bring to our shores.
Yes nothing anybody can reasonably fear, could possibly come near the amount of sheer terror you unreasonably fear about the groups you're hoping Trump eliminates from the country.

They are fools.

As are you btw.

THis is for you.

This is my response.

Yes nothing anybody can reasonably fear, could possibly come near the amount of sheer terror you unreasonably fear about the groups you're hoping Trump eliminates from the country.

No one said anything about eliminating anyone from the country.

Try to be less crazy.

This is my response.

Try to be less crazy.
Trump supporters are voting for him solely on the promises that he'll get Muslims out of here, get Hispanics out of here, and put the black people in prison if he can't get them out of here too. The rest of the GOP is voting for him because he's not Hillary. Which are you?

I'm sure you'd prefer muslims with power

Nope. Just commenting on the inordinate power jews have in banking, wall street, news media, homeland security, as well as politics. Look at the supreme court. About half of them jews. Federal reserve. How many non jews have been in charge of our money since 1913? None. Jews and jew politicians also lead the charge for gun control And yet they are an extremely small proportion of our population. Your turn.

Homeland security? where? Too many liberals, not religious Jews, most are secularist. The fact that they happen to be of Jew ancestry doesn't mean much, and it's not Jews who are appointing them is it? the private sector is non of you business really. We don't ban people from jobs because of their ethic background. Jews are generally, as a group more educated.

I look at ethnic background when most of them are anti 2nd Amendment including those four justices sitting on the supreme court. Jews were behind obama, who's turned out to be the enemy within. Chertoff was head of homeland security, and has become wealthy selling security to USA via the chertoff group. Pro israel jews like adelson have a huge influence on our politicians.
Unfortunately, even my candidate Trump is on the the pro israel bandwagon.

Chertoff Group and the Fear Industry

Obama is pro-islamofacist not pro-israel..are you a white supremacists NAZI? and there's 3 not 4 Jews on the court. I'd like them all gone, and I'm Jewish, go figure:eusa_eh:..Jews aren't the problem boy. it's leftist and leftism. Get your head out of your ass:slap:

Well, I tried to have a courteous discourse with you, but guess I can't. goodbye

Sorry I wasn't courteous:rolleyes:

This is my response.

Try to be less crazy.
Trump supporters are voting for him solely on the promises that he'll get Muslims out of here, get Hispanics out of here, and put the black people in prison if he can't get them out of here too. The rest of the GOP is voting for him because he's not Hillary. Which are you?
Simple minded comments from a simple mined person:slap:

This is my response.

Try to be less crazy.
Simple minded comments from a simple mined person:slap:
Which one are you?

This is my response.

Try to be less crazy.

Your complete inability to understand people that are different from you is noted.

If you ever want to ACTUALLY know why people support Trump, let me know, and I will be happy to fill you in.

Until then just try to dial down the crazy to a seven or so, mmmm-k?

This is my response.

Try to be less crazy.

Your complete inability to understand people that are different from you is noted.

If you ever want to ACTUALLY know why people support Trump, let me know, and I will be happy to fill you in.

I already know. You'll just rephrase my comment in a more PC way.

This is my response.

Try to be less crazy.

Why are you like this?

Why do you want to pretend that half the nation is horribly racist?

What do you get out of it?

there's 3 not 4 Jews on the court

Are you counting JDAAC John Roberts as a non-Jew???

His mom was Jewish....

justice john roberts - Google Search

Give me something besides links to hate sites...

Roberts attended Notre Dame Elementary School, a Roman Catholic grade school in Long Beach. In 1973, he graduated from La Lumiere School, a Roman Catholic boarding school in La Porte, Indiana, where he was an excellent student and athlete.[7] He studied five years of Latin (in four years),[5] some French, and was known generally for his devotion to his studies. He was captain of the football team (he later described himself as a "slow-footed linebacker"), and was a regional champion in wrestling. He participated in choir and drama, co-edited the school newspaper, and served on the athletic council and the executive committee of the student council

John Roberts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I'm sure that will be of comfort for them when their Temples are being burned, and the Dems are cutting off arms to Israel to buy Muslim votes.

Dumb asses.

They are fools.

As are you btw.

THis is for you.

Real Jews love Trump:thup:

NEW YORK (JTA) — Among the expansive field of Republican presidential candidates on display in the party’s first debates Thursday night, Donald Trump may be the most closely connected to the Jewish people

Trump is from New York, works in professions saturated with Jews and long has been a vocal supporter of Israel. His daughter and two grandchildren are Jewish, the executive vice president of his organization is Jewish — and Trump certainly has chutzpah.

When it comes to Jewish ties, no GOP candidate trumps Trump

Donald Trump Endorsement for Prime Minister Netanyahu

Try to be less crazy.

Why are you like this?

I know I know. You don't hate these people, you just want them out of here. Like Muslims; you don't hate them, you just think they're all terrorists and and are going to kill you and destroy America.

They are fools.

As are you btw.

THis is for you.

Real Jews love Trump:thup:

NEW YORK (JTA) — Among the expansive field of Republican presidential candidates on display in the party’s first debates Thursday night, Donald Trump may be the most closely connected to the Jewish people

Trump is from New York, works in professions saturated with Jews and long has been a vocal supporter of Israel. His daughter and two grandchildren are Jewish, the executive vice president of his organization is Jewish — and Trump certainly has chutzpah.

When it comes to Jewish ties, no GOP candidate trumps Trump

Donald Trump Endorsement for Prime Minister Netanyahu

"Real Jews?" Maybe Trump will hire you to separate the desirable Jews from the undesirable ones when the time comes.

Try to be less crazy.

Why are you like this?

I know I know. You don't hate these people, you just want them out of here. Like Muslims; you don't hate them, you just think they're all terrorists and and are going to kill you and destroy America.

All you did there was restate your belief system that those who disagree with you do so because they are Evul.

We covered that already.

I am asking why you do that.

Are you that incapable of dealing with the idea that a reasonable person could reasonable disagree with you?

Would you not feel happy if you opened yourself up to the truth that White America has been strongly effected by generations of anti-racist indoctrination?

I had such messages pounded into my head as a child as far back as I can remember. I certainly see my daughter getting the same propaganda in her school, and indeed, back in her religious pre-school.

My parents were from way back, and they had long ago internalized the national consensus on race well before I came along, as had nearly all of the rest of their families.

Why are you like this?

All you did there was restate your belief system that those who disagree with you do so because they are Evul.

We covered that already.

Are you that incapable of dealing with the idea that a reasonable person could reasonable disagree with you?

Would you not feel happy if you opened yourself up to the truth that White America has been strongly effected by generations of anti-racist indoctrination?

I had such messages pounded into my head as a child as far back as I can remember. I certainly see my daughter getting the same propaganda in her school, and indeed, back in her religious pre-school.

My parents were from way back, and they had long ago internalized the national consensus on race well before I came along, as had nearly all of the rest of their families.
You don't have to be a white person to be a Trump supporter who's voting for him because you think he'll get rid of some group you don't like. Why are you playing the white victim card?

Why are you like this?

We covered that already.

You don't have to be a white person to be a Trump supporter who's voting for him because you think he'll get rid of some group you don't like. Why are you playing the white victim card?

Again you feel that you have to run away from the point I made, and respond to some, I don't know if I can even call it a strawman. It had nothing to do with anything.

Maybe a double strawman? You lied about what I said, and then lied about what my motivation would be, and then lied about what I was doing.

DOes not hte fact that you have to run away from the Truth so desperately, tell you that you are on the wrong side?

Why are you like this?

We covered that already.

Again you feel that you have to run away from the point I made, and respond to some, I don't know if I can even call it a strawman. It had nothing to do with anything.

Maybe a double strawman? You lied about what I said, and then lied about what my motivation would be, and then lied about what I was doing.

DOes not hte fact that you have to run away from the Truth so desperately, tell you that you are on the wrong side?

Your point seems to be that you are angry that racism is not acceptable. Continuing to tell me that is redundant. I knew that about you months and months ago.

Why are you like this?

We covered that already.

Your point seems to be that you are angry that racism is not acceptable. Continuing to tell me that is redundant. I knew that about you months and months ago.

And again, your post has nothing to do with anything I said.

CAN YOU HEAR ME?! DID YOU TELL YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD?

For you.

yozqy.jpg

We covered that already.

And again, your post has nothing to do with anything I said.

CAN YOU HEAR ME?! DID YOU TELL YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD?

For you.

yozqy.jpg
Is it that you wish you were black? Is that your point?

Forum List

Back