Jewish Groups Blast Donald Trump Plan To Bar Muslims

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
No wonder why Jews are weary of the right wing goyim dreck

Jewish groups blasted Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump for his proposal to block all Muslims from entering the United States.

“In the Jewish community, we know all too well what can happen when a particular religious group is singled out for stereotyping and scapegoating,” Jonathan Greenblatt, ADL’s CEO said. “We also know that this country must not give into fear by turning its back on its fundamental values, even at a time of great crisis.”

The American Jewish Committee’s director of policy, Jason Isaacson, noted the timing of Trump’s statement, which called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United Statee,” coincident with the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah.

“As Jews who are now observing Hanukkah, a holiday that celebrates a small religious minority’s right to live unmolested, we are deeply disturbed by the nativist racism inherent in the candidate’s latest remarks,” Isaacson said. “You don’t need to go back to the Hanukkah story to see the horrific results of religious persecution; religious stereotyping of this sort has been tried often, inevitably with disastrous results.”

Jewish Groups Blast Donald Trump Plan To Bar Muslims - Breaking News

Well, Israel can accept them, however, I don't see them volunteering.
Also, no one is going to allow gas chambers to be built. Point the Muslims in a new direction: Saudi Arabia.

images.jpg

yea, Jewish lobbyists don't like Trump. He told them to kiss his ass :lol:

No wonder why Jews are weary of the right wing goyim dreck

Jewish groups blasted Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump for his proposal to block all Muslims from entering the United States.

“In the Jewish community, we know all too well what can happen when a particular religious group is singled out for stereotyping and scapegoating,” Jonathan Greenblatt, ADL’s CEO said. “We also know that this country must not give into fear by turning its back on its fundamental values, even at a time of great crisis.”

The American Jewish Committee’s director of policy, Jason Isaacson, noted the timing of Trump’s statement, which called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United Statee,” coincident with the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah.

“As Jews who are now observing Hanukkah, a holiday that celebrates a small religious minority’s right to live unmolested, we are deeply disturbed by the nativist racism inherent in the candidate’s latest remarks,” Isaacson said. “You don’t need to go back to the Hanukkah story to see the horrific results of religious persecution; religious stereotyping of this sort has been tried often, inevitably with disastrous results.”

Jewish Groups Blast Donald Trump Plan To Bar Muslims - Breaking News

I was wondering when Jewish groups would condemn Trump.

Not a peep from the resident Trumpites as usual

What's to say? I disagree with them.

It is not "scapegoating" when people are actually killing you.
When you call for banning all Christians, let us know.

SO, just to be clear, you are NOT disagreeing that they are killing us, right?
ISIS-type terrorists are killing lots of people. Is this news to you?

Hey, it was a little weird that you responded to me without actually addressing my primary point.

Scapegoating involves blaming people for something that is not their fault.

No one is doing that.

I wonder if these constituents also see their leadership misrepresenting their feelings on the matter.

Not a peep from the resident Trumpites as usual

Hey, it was a little weird that you responded to me without actually addressing my primary point.

No one is doing that.
That's all they are doing, currently.

No one is doing that.
That's all they are doing, currently.

Banning a group because you know that inside the group there are numerous would be mass murderers is not blaming people for something that is not their fault.

That is not blaming the non-would be mass murderers, but simply dealing with the fact that we can't test for Mass Murderer and have to protect ourselves.

Forum List

Back