Jewish Groups Blast Donald Trump Plan To Bar Muslims

Why would it be bad to ban them temporarily until they get better information like he said?
It's un-American, for one. It's Islamophobic, for two. It's idiotic, for three.
it's un-american how? We have closed borders. So how is it un-american? Especially since it's been that way since the country started taking in immigrants.

Why would it be bad to ban them temporarily until they get better information like he said?

Yet the Dem's have done it through the years.
It is different when they did it to protect the Nation?
they're libturds being libturds, they can't help themselves. They love community camps like the communists used to use. It is what they are hoping happens here. Ask them

it's un-american how? We have closed borders. So how is it un-american? Especially since it's been that way since the country started taking in immigrants.
The borders are nothing like closed, and we are nation of religious freedom, and immigrants. Lose that and ISIS wins.

now you're reaching bubba that old libturdness is starting to affect your thinking. ouch is all I can say, you need some treatment before it gets so severe you become radical.

The borders are nothing like closed, and we are nation of religious freedom, and immigrants. Lose that and ISIS wins.
the borders are closed

You can't protect the nation that way. How long before you figure out that ISIS isn't a person?
ISIS is a person, someone is the leader right?

now you're reaching bubba that old libturdness is starting to affect your thinking. ouch is all I can say, you need some treatment before it gets so severe you become radical.
I'm a liberal, we don't do radical. We do anger pretty well however, when appropriate...

the borders are closed
Ah, nope...
0824_03.jpg

I'm a liberal, we don't do radical. We do anger pretty well however, when appropriate...
you are the definition of radical.

You can't protect the nation that way. How long before you figure out that ISIS isn't a person?
ISIS is a person, someone is the leader right?
Nope. There is a leader of the Caliphate, the idea that spawns an ISIS, but killing him make no difference.

Not at all. I use common sense, it's a liberal thing.

What is idiotic is letting them in until we find out more info on how to deal with this.
That woman in San Bernardino came here on a marriage visa, lied about her address but still got in.
Then when 28,500.00 was put into their account, that was suppose to be reported by any bank for any amount over 10,000.00 and that was not reported.
And you want to let them in with these holes that are not being enforced?
That is exactly why 14 people are dead and it would have been more with the 1st responders if the bombs they set had gone off.

No wonder why Jews are weary of the right wing goyim dreck

Jewish groups blasted Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump for his proposal to block all Muslims from entering the United States.

“In the Jewish community, we know all too well what can happen when a particular religious group is singled out for stereotyping and scapegoating,” Jonathan Greenblatt, ADL’s CEO said. “We also know that this country must not give into fear by turning its back on its fundamental values, even at a time of great crisis.”

The American Jewish Committee’s director of policy, Jason Isaacson, noted the timing of Trump’s statement, which called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United Statee,” coincident with the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah.

“As Jews who are now observing Hanukkah, a holiday that celebrates a small religious minority’s right to live unmolested, we are deeply disturbed by the nativist racism inherent in the candidate’s latest remarks,” Isaacson said. “You don’t need to go back to the Hanukkah story to see the horrific results of religious persecution; religious stereotyping of this sort has been tried often, inevitably with disastrous results.”

Jewish Groups Blast Donald Trump Plan To Bar Muslims - Breaking News

I was wondering when Jewish groups would condemn Trump.

I'm wondering how fast the RW'ers will condemn Jews now. Anyone who says anything about Trump has to go...Cheney, Minorities, Handicapped, People opposed to giving someones phone number out in public, Women on the Rag, News Media, etc etc
He didnt condemn Jews you ignorant dumbfuck

I know, that's why I didn't say he did. Ya dumb bitch

What is idiotic is letting them in until we find out more info on how to deal with this.
That woman in San Bernardino came here on a marriage visa, lied about her address but still got in.
Then when 28,500.00 was put into their account, that was suppose to be reported by any bank for any amount over 10,000.00 and that was not reported.
That is exactly why 14 people are dead and it would have been more with the 1st responders if the bombs they set had gone off.
The male was from here, American-born. That is what, if anything, worries you.

He was radicalized and that also needs to be dealt with more.

I am not worried.
I am angry that our government is not being efficient.

Not at all. I use common sense, it's a liberal thing.
when will you use it?

Forum List

Back